intermittent access to public folders PLEASE READ!!

I have about ten users that cannot access one public folder tree off and on.
They can access all other folders without error.  The folder is a third
level folder, and all permissions are set at the root.  Both Default and
Anonyms have contributor permission all the way down the tree.  If I add the
users directly to the fold they gain access for a few hours, then they
cannot access again.  There is a 1000 users in the enterprise, and everyone
else is not having any problems.  ANY IDEAS would be great.

0
aol (7)

How many servers you have? If there are several it might be replication problem.
Or something resets premissions.
Maybe call to MS PSS is an option?

Charles wrote:

> I have about ten users that cannot access one public folder tree off and on.
> They can access all other folders without error.  The folder is a third
> level folder, and all permissions are set at the root.  Both Default and
> Anonyms have contributor permission all the way down the tree.  If I add the
> users directly to the fold they gain access for a few hours, then they
> cannot access again.  There is a 1000 users in the enterprise, and everyone
> else is not having any problems.  ANY IDEAS would be great.

0
kpalagin8074 (137)

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

amend a VB code please
hi, is there any chance of someone amending this code to have cell X25 form a list down column K on the 'graphs' sheet, i basically want to duplicate what this code does but add in one more cell, thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() Dim Dest As Range With Sheets("graphs") Set Dest = .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp) If Range("V17") <> Dest Then _ Dest.Offset(1) = Range("V17") End With End Sub -- thanks ...

Please bring back the Great Plains palettes and push pins!!
The palettes and push pins really save a lot of time, please give people the option of using them again. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=df605a62-9af0-41be...

Outlook 2007 "Move to folder" default setting
By default, in Outlook 2007, when you right-click on a message and select "Move to Folder", the initial folder selected is the last folder that a message has been moved into. Is there a way to have this option always default to Inbox? Thanks much for the help! No, but you can also directly move the message to your Inbox folder via drag & drop instead of using the Move To dialog for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

PS2007
I was trying to troubleshoot a problem and checking to see if services in SharePoint Central Admin were running. I must have accidently clicked when rolling over the start and stop as I got kicked out of Central Admin and can't get back in. How does one restart if stopped or regain access??? Services generally allow you to stop and restart. Where do I go to restore access. Everything seems to be running ok, but it wont let me access Central Admin in the server. Anybody know how to restore this? Hi Rick. Fear not, thankfully, there is a stsadm command to help start the ...