Installing AD Connector?

We are installing the Active Directory Connector on a 2003
server in a 2000 domain. We are eventually going to
install Exchange 2003 on the 2003 server, then migrate the
5.5 sp4 mailboxes over. The connector is replicating
between a 2K Win Sp 4 domain server and a 2K sp4 Ex 5.5
sp4 machine. We are trying to do a one way connection from
Exchange to Windows. We then run ADC tools and when we get
to step 4 and run Connection Agreement Wizard I get the
following message:

Error: The organization o=First Organization is already
installed into this forest but the configured 5.5 server
is a member of organization o=Keypoint. Please choose a
5.5 server in the correct Org.

We have only one domain. I am trying to setup this before
install exchange 2003 which will run Forest and Domain
prep. I cannot find where to configure this "First
Organiaztion". Any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

MSCRM 4 Install Error with Reporting Services / Object Reference S
I am trying to setup CRM 4.0 on windows server 2003 standard SP2 with MSSQL 2005 SP3. I receive error "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://server/reportserver. Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I found other topics directing to a hotfix, but that hotfix is for MSSQL SP2. I think SRS is configured correctly and the permissions are all set... i am lost as to what to try next. ...

Adding/Viewing Trendlines to Charts
I am working on adding a trendline to a line chart in excel. Currently, I am using Microsoft Excel 2000. I cannot seem to view the data points for the trendline, only the data points for the lines that I am graphing. Any ideas on how I can get the data points on the trendline to appear? Thanks in advance for your advice! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ A trendline doesn't have explicit data points, at least not as MS chose to create one in an XL chart. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials...

Sql Reporting Installation Guide
HI Friends, Please anybody help me and provide footprint of installation of Sql Reporting Services 2005 for MS CRM 3.0 because when I have installed Sql Reporting Services 2005 that is not working properly.Please suggest me how to install Sql Reporting Services 2005 for Ms CRM 3.0. Thanks Deepak Gupta CRM 3.0 only support SRS 2000, and you will need to develop SRS Reports with VS2003... I dont think that is correct Dodd? I am sure I had 2005 SSRS on my CRM 3.0 install before i upgraded to 4.0 "Dodd" <MDoddio@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1fa577bf-858c-45f3-b01e-8dfd...

Changing/adding payment method to drop down list for an account
Is there a way to add new payment methods options to an account in the Banking catagory? Or can I change the account to a different type, which would allow me to select "Credit Card", "Direct Debit", "Check", "Other", "ATM", "Cash Back", "Bill Pay", etc. payments? When I first set up my accounts, I vaguely remember seeing a similar list of types of payments & possisbly deleting or omitting the things I didn't think were necessary. I think I changed the payment options, thinking the changes would be for that in...

Uninstalling Office X after installing Office 2004 ?
Hello, is recommended to uninstall Office X after the installation of Office 2004 ??? If this is the case how can I uninstall Office X (Office 2004 have a removal tool). Thanks in advance On 6/2/04 1:52, in article fea900d.0406012352.7fca3224@posting.google.com, "marco" <marco@cacciamognaga.ch> wrote: > Hello, > > is recommended to uninstall Office X after the installation of Office > 2004 ??? If this is the case how can I uninstall Office X (Office 2004 > have a removal tool). > Thanks in advance That is totally up to your personal preferences. It won...

SBS2008 Premium
Good afternoon! I just installed SBS2008 Premium in migration mode (existing SBS2003 environment). I have done this several times but this is thefirst time that SBS2008 was Premium Edition. We are going to install MS SQL on a different server. Well, it looks like I did indeed install MS SQL on the SBS2008 box (which was a mistake). How do I avoid doing that in the future? Thanks, Cary Cary Shultz wrote: > Good afternoon! > > I just installed SBS2008 Premium in migration mode (existing SBS2003 > environment). I have done this several times but t...

Error: You must be a member of domain admins group to install...
Hi, I received following error when I try to install CRM on Windows 2003 server. "You must be a member of domain admins group to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Managment (Microsoft CRM). Make sure that computer is joined to the domain and you are logged on with domain administrator account" I have logged on with domain administrator account and server is joined to domain so why I am getting this error? Domain Controller is Windows 2000 server. Tommi, Windows 2003 is not a currently supported platform for MS CRM. "Tommi" <tgynther@mail.htk.fi> wrote in m...

Installation order of updates on an Exchange Cluster?
Installation order of updates on an Exchange Cluster? I'm going to install the latest update for Exchange 2003 plus all needed windows updates. Within the cluster, is there a needed order and any needed steps to due with the cluster service? Thanks In Advance On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:39:16 -0700, "FM" <FM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Installation order of updates on an Exchange Cluster? > >I'm going to install the latest update for Exchange 2003 plus all needed >windows updates. Within the cluster, is there a needed order and any needed >st...

AD connector and directory replication question
We're running Exchange 5.5 and have an external site running Exchange 2000 pushing and pulling GAL information to our site using their AD connector. We want to be able to send Outlook meeting invitations to each other and understand that in order to do this must allow the messages to be sent in Rich Text. My question is that is there a way to have the external site push their address list to us, and have the "Allow Rich Text in messages" option checked by default? (seems that when we receive their address list the users are imported as custom recipients without this item checke...

PlayReady will not install <pic of error>
Windows 7 64 bit Media Center, Hauppage WinTV-HVR 950 I get this error: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jb5l3c&s=6 "An Error was encountered insalling playready..." I have tried to install it via the tools menu, and get the same thing. I don't even need "Playready" (I don't think, all I want is OTA content). And when I choose to skip it's installation the next screen about downloading my regional data is stuck at one bar and stays that way for a long time (more than 15 min.) before I exit. Is there a way re-install WMC, or get to an .ini...

Installing MS CRM for Outlook
I am running into a problem when installing MS CRM for Outlook. Here is the scenario: I installed MS CRM Server, and it's running fine. I can even access the CRM website from each client I autorized (The web address is http://server1, which is the server running CRM Server. I can type http://server1 from all clients, and it is OK). Now that I want to install CRM for Outlook, at the the installation stage it asks me for the CRM website address, so I enter http://server1, but it says that setup cannot find Microsoft CRM server component. Any ideas of how to fic that problem? Th...

Problem adding scheduled deposit to budget
I have a scheduled monthly deposit that I want to add to the budget but cannot find a way to do it. Usually when I set up a new scheduled bill or deposit, it will ask me if I want to add the category used to the budget but not in this case. The category is already in the budget but I originally set it up there with custom amounts filled for each month. Now I want it to budget based on a scheduled deposit...how do I do that? ...

Adding Time Cell Was Changed
Column A has different values (these are not important). In column B I want to show the time that say cell A1 was changed. I have tried several methods but all result in all the times in column B being changed to the same time. Can anyone help? Many thanks. see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html In article <532607C4-B90C-4963-81DB-88F93753D803@microsoft.com>, "Andy Rads" <ajrsar@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: > Column A has different values (these are not important). In column B I want > to show the time that say cell A1 was changed. I have trie...

SP2 Install
Hi, I feel like a complete idiot asking this but I want to install exchange 2003 sp2, I have downloads it and followed these instructions from the microsoft download page. ----- Instructions 1. Create a folder named SP2 on your local hard disk. 2. Download the E3SP2ENG.exe file into the SP2 folder. 3. In My Computer, open the SP2 folder, and then double-click E3SP2ENG.exe. 4. In the Unzip To Folder dialog box, enter the location of the SP2 folder, and then click the Unzip button. 5. When the self-extraction process is complete, click OK, and then click Close. ----- Now what do...

Adding Batch Information to the Detailed Trial Balance
We are looking to add the Originating Batch ID to the GL Detailed Trial Balance report. We would like to be able to identify Inventory transactions with their corresponding batch information. What tables would need to be added in order to have this information incorported onto the report? ...

balance sheet template in excel adding lines
I am using the balance sheet template in excel to handle my finances. However, I cannot add extra lines to add additional deposits and withdrawals in my bank accout. those options in the menus are grayed out. what can I do? Tools | Protection | Unprotect Sheet. You should be able to do with it as you will after removing the sheet protection. tj "JMJM" wrote: > I am using the balance sheet template in excel to handle my finances. > However, I cannot add extra lines to add additional deposits and withdrawals > in my bank accout. those options in the menus are gray...

Too many OUs in AD created
As described in the Implementation Guide for CRM the installation script created several nested OUs in our AD. When I controlled the AD structure I found three instead of two nested OUs with the name of our company. In the OU on the top of this structure there is no other OU or object. What can I do to change this to the "normal" structure with only two nested OUs with the same name? Is it possible to move the second level OU to the top level without any risc? P.S.: Before I installed CRM V. 1.2 the OU with our company name already existed in our AD. Maybe this caused the installati...

Adding Journal Entry Types
Can I and how do I add to the drop down list of "entry types" that ca be selected from when your are entering a Journal Entry. I want to ad custom options here rus ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You must add new entries to the registry. You can mimic the existing entries for your own. The key to investigate is HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Outlook\Journaling. Under that are the various journal entry types. They are different depending on...

Adding 'All' To combo Box
I have a combo box set up with a query as follows SELECT VendorNames.NAME FROM VendorNames; in the Row Source under the Data Tab When the user selects a name, a report is displayed for that vendor. However I would like to have to option to have an "all" selection so a report for all vendors will open up. I have followed instructions on Article ID : 210290 with no success. The following do not work SELECT VendorNames.NAME FROM VendorNames UNION Select Null as AllChoice , "(All)" as Bogus From VendorNames; or SELECT VendorNames.NAME FROM VendorNames UNION Select...

POP3 connector #5
Hi, I have this setup: SBS2003 with domain.local domain. All users have, of course addresses like user1@domain.local. Some user has also a "real" address, like user1@domain.com, that is set to be the default one. The SBS2003 Exchange server is NOT the mail server for domain.com, that is by my ISP. I want exchange pop3 connector to gather all the external mail and put into the correct mailboxes. I found that it works only for users that only have @domain.local addresses. The ones who have 2 (or more) real address don't receive mail. The pop3 log tells that mail collected from ...

can't install wave 4 beta
it tells my that I do not have internet connection and therefore it can't download the components... but that is nonsense, I do have internet connection... puzzled Not enough info.. Windows version IE version AV client Third part firewall ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "oppiman" <oppiman(at)live(dot)com> wrote in message news:6D9CADF1-154B-4B99-8AB4-366F7C7DE335@microsoft.com... > it tells my that I do not have internet connection and therefore it can't > download the components... > but that is nonsense, I do have internet connec...

can't get auto update 1.1.2 to install
I have tried for the last week to get the update 1.1.2 to install on my g3 iMac ,running 10.3.9 It meets all the requirements for office but when I try to install the update it stops at the VISE screen. I tried the auto update and a manual install of this update and it just wont work. I just got office for my daughter to do her school work and I need to install the updates. How can I get past this? How exactly do you go about installing the update? Microsoft AutoUpdate comes with Office 2004, so it should already be on your hard disk. Try running the application to get it to update itself...

Installer error -35?
I keep getting an installer error -35 when I try to install Office 2004 = on my=20 G3 pismo. I have rebuilt my permissions and turned off Virus protection. Help!! On 6/7/04 10:37 AM, in article 1967b01c44cb6$247b8490$a001280a@phx.gbl, "Rico" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I keep getting an installer error -35 when I try to install Office 2004 on my > G3 pismo. I have rebuilt my permissions and turned off Virus protection. Which OS is on your Pismo? Office 2004 requires 10.2.8 or Panther. -- Paul Berkowitz MVP Entourage Entourage FAQ Page: <http://...

Adding Columns in Excel #2
I have a row that has only Y's or N's. I want to total in two other difference cells the number of Y's and the number of N's in that row. Any ideas? DNA Use a COUNTIF function for each like that below =COUNTIF(A1:G1,"Y") -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "DNA" <dnoel@fsgbank.com> wrote in message news:a9947fa3ebacaa4eba930351c53dc16e@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... >I have a row that has only Y's or N's. I want to total in two other > difference cells the num...

Money 2005 Install
I have Money 2005 on my main computer and want to have a copy on my standby computer. I have installed Money 2005 on both, but when I try to open my data file on the standby computer, I cannot open the existing data file that was created in Money 2005 on my main computer. The system wants to convert the 2005 data file from the main computer, which of course, is already in the current format. I have tried the reinstall process from the Money Support, but it does not have any effect. How can I overcome this problem? On 2005-05-20, Thomas Hill <Thomas> wrote: > I have installed M...