Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail

I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain.  This server is meant
to be a test server.  It created a different routing group for itself.   It
seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ
smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to
either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet.

--
"Technology also allows us to get
very angry and abusive with people

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

owa cant open ppt attachments

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

OE autodelete OLD mail

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary