Information Store Size #7

I have SBS 2000 with exchange 2000. My information store is as follows:

Priv1.edb- 5,783,816
Priv1.stm- 5,978,120
Pub1.edb- 5,325,960
Pub1.stm- 1,753,096

Does the 16GB limit include both the private and public stores or is there a
16GB limit for each. If I have exceeded my limit, what options do I have to
make it to a FEB/MAR hardware software upgrade I have planned?

Thanks,

Steve
0
slawrie (7)

16GB limit is per store, so 16GB for Private and 16GB for Public.  You must
add the .edb and .stm file to calculate your store size.  Options for
upgrade is to go to SBS 2003 R2 which raises the limit to 75GB per store.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

"slawrie" <slawrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have SBS 2000 with exchange 2000. My information store is as follows:
>
> Priv1.edb- 5,783,816
> Priv1.stm- 5,978,120
> Pub1.edb- 5,325,960
> Pub1.stm- 1,753,096
>
> Does the 16GB limit include both the private and public stores or is there
> 16GB limit for each. If I have exceeded my limit, what options do I have
> make it to a FEB/MAR hardware software upgrade I have planned?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

0
jcoliverjr (1013)

Size doubles with each save
I have 2 files that include over a 1,000 links and formulas. Every time we save the file, the size doubles. It doesn't matter if any changes are made or not. The only way I've found that will bring it back to a normal size, is to Select All Pages, Move to a new book, and save as the original name. Is there a way to find the problem within the file? What might be causing this? Hi you may also check: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hargrove" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

use continouse paper size 5.5X8.5 inchs for invoice
hi i have transfered from old pos system to MS RMS ,i have too much invoice paper size 5.5 X 8.5 inchs i do not want to descard it,is any invice templete that work on this paper size. best reqards ...

Making shapes the same size
I have a simple question about a feature available in VB IDE development environment and I hope a similar helpful feature is available in Visio. I got used to use the "Make Same Size" option in VB. In visio I usually add multiple instances of the same shape, then I want them be resized the same way, I start sizing the first instance and try to replicate what I have done on the remaining instances. I never a found a way to do it, but repeating the resize manually. Is there any help? Regards, Rami Hi Rami, Instead of manually resizing the other instances of the same shape, how ab...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Extended Stored Procedure
Hi I should write an Extended Stored Procedure for a SQL Server 2000. I have done that already, I mean I know how to do that. But now I read something about CLR and that several functions from the Extended Stored Procedure will be not supported in coming SQL server versions. - Is CLR available for SQL server 2000? - Is there some example code available? Thanks for the help. Regards Hans Answers inline... "Hans Stoessel" <hstoessel.list@pm-medici.ch> wrote in message news:%23mi2UFrRGHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I should write an Extended Stored ...

Re: Storing and Retrieving 'DateLastStored'
Steve Schapel <schapel@mvps.org.ns> wrote in news:eFG3ag3RIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl > MJ, > > Sorry. just a quick tangential comment at this stage, as I haven't > quite got a handle yet on the real questions you are asking. But I > thought I should point out that your variable declarations are > probably not doing what you want them to. For example, this line: Dim > StartDate, EndDate, PrevDate As Date .... I imagine you think is > creating 3 date variables, whereas it is not, the only date variable > will be the PrevDate. You should do it like thi...

"You are over the size limit allowed on the server"
We have an Exchange 2003 server with IMF implemented. Our users are primarily using Outlook Web Clients. A couple months back, several of our users started being unable to manage their Junk Email lists. Some were unable to even turn it on and off through Options, but all were getting this error, at various stages: "An error occurred processing your Junk Email lists. You are over the size limit allowed on the server. Contact your server administrator" None of these users has more than 10-12 blocked senders in their entire list. I have doubled the default amount of space each u...

Opinions, information ... #2
Hello, I would like to ask the following question. Now, we have several company's with there own e-mail suffix for example test@company1.be , test@company2.pl , test@company3.fr , and there own local provider and IT infrastruture. What we would like is that all these company's get an e-mail address like @company.com. What is the easiest way to do this ? Can we use a pop3 server ? The company with .pl use there own exchange now but aren't connected to the main facility. Thx for the info ...

API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ??
API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ?? Folks, Does anyone know of a system call (where you give the name of a directory) and it retrieves the combined size of all the files in the folder (doesn't have to be recursive), or a similiar call for a file????? Any suggestions would be appreciated Regards You might probably be able to use the ZwQueryInformationFile() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Peter McCarthy" <petergmccarthy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Rx7qb.4388$bD.16747@news.indigo.ie... &...

print only range that contain information in excel 2007
i have a large worksheet to cover a large number of possible inserted entries, all cells show blank until entries are copied and pasted in the worksheet. The amount of entries vary. Is there a way to set the workseet to print only the range of cells with information in them ...

Store Junk E-mail Configuration Not Effective
Right now we are running a Front-End / Back-End Configuration with Exchange 2003, and having problems enabling the Store Junk E-mail Configuration Settings on the back-end server. Both are front-end and back-end servers are upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2, the Front-End server had the original version of IMF, which was removed prior to installing SP2. The readme was reviewed with SP2, and instructions were followed. Our Front-End server is successfully using the Gateway Setting, but the Store Junk E-Mail setting is not effective at all. Anyone have similar experience, and have been a...

Active Directory information for crm users
Why is a lot of user information duplicated for CRM users that is already available in the Active Directory user accounts? Examples include address information and phone numbers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

formula question #7
Is there a formula that can change the color of cells if revenues drop three months in a row and if so what should the formula be? Hi, Assuming that your data is in row 1, columns A,B,C, with C being the latest data, Try using conditional formatting in cell C1 with the "Formula Is" =IF(AND(C1<B1,B1<A1),1,0) HTH >-----Original Message----- >Is there a formula that can change the color of cells if >revenues drop three months in a row and if so what should >the formula be? >. > Formula only needs =AND(D1<C1,C1<B1,B1<A1) you don't need t...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

Defaul size for logo2.gif in OWA
Can someone tell me what the default size is? I am trying to customize my OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's before I made sure they are the same size. Thanks in advance! Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter. If the one you put in is larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much). Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mike" <Mike@dis...

Saving and Restoring a Child Window to its Former Position and Size
I want to save a child window's position and size in the Main Window of an MDI application, and restore it at any time later. I want to do this after the user may have reposition and resized it. The parent of this child window is the Main Window. Below is the code I am using to save the position and size: pView->GetWindowRect( &m_WndRect ); AfxGetMainWnd()->ScreenToClient( &m_WndRect ); where pView is a pointer to the child window and m_WndRect is used for the storage. Below is the code I am using in an attempt to restore the position and size stored in m_WndRect: CFr...

Upgrade 6.0->7.5->8.0 with PA
I am conducting a test upgrade from 6.0 to 8.0 through 7.5 with Project Accounting on a test server. The PA conversion to 7.5 took about 11 hours which is manageable but the conversion to 8.0 has already taken 3 days! and is still running. It has spent most of the time on one particular task and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any way to improve the situation. All I can see from SQL Profiler is that the auto-procedure zDP_RM00401SS_1 is being called for each row of that table in turn sometimes many times for the same row. There are about 28000 rows and I&...

Office XP icons missing on Windows 7 Pro x64
I installed Office XP on a PC running Windows 7 Pro x64. The icons for the various office programs exist, but are blank. When I look at the shortcuts, it doesn't allow me to choose the location of the icon - it's greyed out. I've run windws explorer elevated, but I still can't change the icon location. If I navigate to the Winword.exe location, it has an icon. If I create a new shortcut, that new shortcut also doesn't have an icon. If I try pinning one to the start menu or taskbar, I get the same problem. I also have Outlook 2007 installed, but the icon for thi...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

Store numbering
Does RMS care if stores are sequentially numbered? I.E. if i have 5 stores can I number them 1,13,14,15,21? Or does that mess with the licensing? -- Pat pat@arms wrote: > Does RMS care if stores are sequentially numbered? I.E. if i have 5 stores > can I number them 1,13,14,15,21? Or does that mess with the licensing? The StoreCode is not sequentially numbered... I use 120, 250, 377.. 686 ... the code of main supplier of stores to identify electronic-invoice, orders and others bye antonio ...

Access 2003 in Windows 7 and OWC10.DLL
I just upgraded from XP to Windows 7 and installed Office Professional 2003. The 2003 access database I'd been running without problems is suddenly not functioning. I get the message "the database contains a missing or broken link to the file OWC10.DLL version 1.2. You must fix this reference". Does anyone know what that means and how to remedy it? The database is my accounting software for my business so I'm desperate to get it fixed .... Thanks, FJ If you google the subject you'll find tons of posts on this very subject with various p...

Chunk size increase in CRichEditView again
I am trying to set data in a CRichEditView. I am using StreamIn but it is too slow when I copy the data. What ways are there to insert data? My code: typedef struct tagWRITERICHEDITINFO { const CByteArray * pData; int nBytesWritten; } WRITERICHEDITINFO, FAR * LPWRITERICHEDITINFO; DWORD CALLBACK CMyTextView::RichEditWriteCallback(DWORD_PTR dwCookie, LPBYTE pbBuff, LONG cb, LONG * pcb) { LPWRITERICHEDITINFO pWriteInfo = (LPWRITERICHEDITINFO)dwCookie; int nTotalBytes = pWriteInfo->pData->GetSize(); int nBytesToWrite = nTotalBytes - pWriteInfo->nBytesWritten; nBytesToWrite = ...

File SIze grows when printing
I have noticed that when sending a file to an HP color laser printer that my file size is expanded by a magnitude of 9-10x, slowing printing speed to 1 page per 4 mins. Anyone have any help? Not at all unusual, but if you have blends it significantly increases the printing time. -- ...

practical limits on Excel file size?
Hello. I have an Excel 97/98 workbook file that's running at 160 filesize, with 822 rows and 21 columns. I'm wondering when I'll b approaching any practical limits on filesize. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Depends on the machines you are running it on, but 160K is tiny compare to some of the ones I have seen. I know of one user who has on running on a Pentium 500 (256 Ram) that is over 25MB. You should be OK for the forseeable future. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi HarmCo Look at this site http://www.decisionmodels.com/o...