information store error..HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get an error id 1025

See details below. How do I fix this?
Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
Event Category:	General
Event ID:	1025
Date:		12/15/2004
Time:		4:19:33 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	MDHQSEXCH01
An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
(MDHQSEXCH01)".
 Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport:
Error: 0x80070005

Ed4190 (308)

this sounds like a read report could not be generated for some reason...not
usually catastophic...are you having major problems?  any further info in
the application log?
"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get an error id 1025
>
> See details below. How do I fix this?
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 1025
> Date: 12/15/2004
> Time: 4:19:33 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: MDHQSEXCH01
> An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
> (MDHQSEXCH01)".
>  Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport:
> Error: 0x80070005
>
> For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

0
susan7353 (1225)
12/15/2004 11:35:00 PM
no mail problems. what is the ussual cause of this. I ran isinteg and it fix
somethings.

"Susan" wrote:

> this sounds like a read report could not be generated for some reason...not
> usually catastophic...are you having major problems?  any further info in
> the application log?
> "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I get an error id 1025
> >
> > See details below. How do I fix this?
> > Event Type: Warning
> > Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store
> > Event Category: General
> > Event ID: 1025
> > Date: 12/15/2004
> > Time: 4:19:33 PM
> > User: N/A
> > Computer: MDHQSEXCH01
> > An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store
> > (MDHQSEXCH01)".
> >  Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateReadReport:
> > Error: 0x80070005
> >
> > For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

0
Ed4190 (308)

trying to help a friend
Hi, I've never used Microsoft excel. But, a friend of mine just took a job as assistant manager. And she has been creating a day by day sales report and a total monthly report using excel. The problem is all the format for dollar signs and totals have disappeared. I'd like to be able to help her. But, I don't know how to get the format right again. (I surely don't want to mess it up further!) So, how do I begin to get the dollar signs back and get it to do all the daily totals and totals for the month? Thank you for any and all help. :0) Hi If you select the range of ...

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

Pls Help!!
Hello i need to check a row for data and if that data is their i need to the check the next row and if the data isnt their then i need to put th data in that range i know how to add the data using VBA but i dont know how to check tha row for the data and if it does exist i need to goto the next row Hope this helps, Jami -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com for each c in selection if c="mydata" then c="mydata" next c -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "boris2004 >" <<boris2004.12e7s7@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in me...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

HELP: Handling WM_SHOWWINDOW when window opened SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED
I've verified that the WM_SHOWWINDOW handler OnShowWindow() is not called when ShowWindow is called with SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED. I created a dummy MFC app (doc/view and no doc/view) and reproduced the behavior. So, here is what I have (simplified)... MFC app with no doc/view support. CMyWinApp::InitInstance() { .... pMainFrame->ShowWindow(m_nCmdShow); pMainFrame->UpdateWindow(); .... } CMainFrame::OnShowWindow(...) { // Not called when m_nCmdShow == SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED!! } This seems to be the designed behavior. Does anyone know why? What message can I handle in this case to know when the...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

Coverting information in rows to colums
Information is in one column many rows. a1 1234 a2 henry a3 jones a4 43 melrose st a5 wallyvile need to transpose this information into seperate colums example column a 1234 column b henry column c jones etc this spreadsheet has over 300 address See the instructions for Vertical to Horizontal Addresses at: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/data_cleanup_tips_for_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "bbc1" <bbc1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E004F1FC-A626-4862-96E5-D44464D454FC@microsoft.com...

IF statement help #2
Hi What im trying to do is, Calculate a Cell x say 0.5. If the result is a negative number, sho 0. If it is a positive number, work it out and show the answer. Jus tried, and cant seem to get it right for some reason. I dont want t have to use another cell for no reaon, as I need to present th worksheet This is what I tried, IF((E22*0.5)>0), (E22*0.5), Thank -- RudeYut ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RudeYute's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3295 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

help attaching files
Hi... Using XP Pro and Outlook 2003. For some odd reason, I am unable to attach files when sending emails. Click on the 'paperclip', window opens to the My Doc folder. then when I click on a sub folder to open, nothing happens... finally, a Microsoft Word window opens that it is unable to open.... It is almost as if it is trying to launch Word to open the folder... Help? Thanks! -- B'rgds, Vinnie FWIW, from the Microsoft side a new Knowledge Base Article (KBA) was released on Apr 15th. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918165 It lists two known conflicts so far....

Help, urgent, connection to access database
Hi, all I met a problem about access database connection. I have a program reading data from access database through ODBC. When the access database located on local server, and created ODBC linked to local database,the program runs without problem, but if it is a network shared database, and created ODBC linked to the shared database, the program prompts error: "workgroup file is missing". Yes, I used workgroup file in current database and set correct security. So what's the problem? is problem of the ODBC drive? you should not be using ODBC Access stop...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Number to text conversion ......HELP
Dear Friend.. I need help in converting formula calculation ( Number or Currency ) into Text EQ. Result = 2,500.00 converting to .....two thousand five hundred.. Thanks Check http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0001.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Eko Hery" <eko@megaenterprise.com> wrote in message news:BCD8B0CE.1D8%eko@megaenterprise.com... > Dear Friend.. > I need help in converting formula calculation ( Number or Currency ) into > Text > > EQ. Result = 2,500.00 con...

AOL to Outlook 2003, transfer contacts and favorites, help?
Moving from 7 years of AOL service to a new ISP and using Outlook 2003 now. How do I avoid having to copy/paste hundreds of contacts one at a time from my AOL address book to Outlook. Also have lots of 'favorites' on AOL I would like to keep... Jakfrost "Jakfrost" <Jakfrost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:924061C2-70C6-45DE-BA7D-9533902A9783@microsoft.com... > Moving from 7 years of AOL service to a new ISP and using Outlook 2003 > now. > How do I avoid having to copy/paste hundreds of contacts one at a time > from > my AOL addres...

Argent Help
Hello All Can Any One Tell Me How Can I Get The Number Of Visible Sections In A Report To Use As The Upper Bound Of A Loop Of Sections Because With A Worng Number Of Sections An Error Occured So If There Is Any Way (Using API,...) Any Way Please Tell Me Thanks And Happy New Year For All Rabea Khalil "Developer" <shamijewelerjo@yahoo.com> wrote > Hello All > Can Any One Tell Me How Can I Get The Number Of Visible Sections In A > Report > To Use As The Upper Bound Of A Loop Of Sections Because With A Worng > Number Of Sections An Error Occured > > S...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...

Another CPropertySheet help...
I am using the Wizard mode and I can remove the buttons, but I also want to remove the 3D line control that appears above the buttons. What is the control ID? Thanks!... ...

Excel and "AutoRun.inf" -- help
Greetings list: I want to burn an Excel workbook to a CD. When the CD is inserted into a computer, I would like it to automatically start up Excel and OPEN my workbook. I've tried some "helper" applications for getting the autorun.inf file to open Excel [and my workbook] when the CD is inserted into the comptuter. It's not working! Can anyone help? Penny I think you might have more success in a site that deals wit Powerpoint -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Workflow errors
Hi, I get the following error in my event viewer when a workflow rule is executed. Condition {F9AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} failed in step {F7AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} of process instance {DFAFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. The weird thing is that i cannot find anything in the WF monitor. Apart from the error, nothing seems to happen when a rule is executed. Any ideas? Thanx ...