Information store does not mount.

Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
except "eoo".
I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
ISINTEG –fix or ESEUTIL /p?
Thanks for a quick response
0
Joe (497)

use ese util until all errors are gone then use ISINTEG
"Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> except "eoo".
> I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> Thanks for a quick response

0
mitch3952 (134)
9/29/2006 6:53:25 PM
Thanks mitch for quick reply.  I'll try it now.

"mitch Roberson" wrote:

> use ese util until all errors are gone then use ISINTEG
> "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> > they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> > except "eoo".
> > I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> > ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> > Thanks for a quick response

0
Joe (497)
9/29/2006 7:00:02 PM
1. Copy the db edb and stm off somewhere else such as a network share.
2. Run the eseutil /p
3. Run the isinteg
4. Run eseutil /d
5. Create backup

James Chong

Joe wrote:
> Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> except "eoo".
> I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> Thanks for a quick response

I guess I'm missing the correct syntax for "isinteg" .  From exchsrvr\bin,
I'm running isinteg -fix -s mailservername
What am I doing wrong

"mitch Roberson" wrote:

> use ese util until all errors are gone then use ISINTEG
> "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> > they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> > except "eoo".
> > I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> > ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> > Thanks for a quick response

0
Joe (497)
9/29/2006 8:37:02 PM
I guess I'm missing the correct syntax for "isinteg" .  From exchsrvr\bin,
I'm running isinteg -fix -s mailservername
What am I doing wrong?  Also I ran eseutil /d before trying the isinteg and
I ran out of space.  I plugged in a USB harddrive, what is the syntax to
directed the temp files to the USB?

"James Chong" wrote:

> 1. Copy the db edb and stm off somewhere else such as a network share.
> 2. Run the eseutil /p
> 3. Run the isinteg
> 4. Run eseutil /d
> 5. Create backup
>
> James Chong
>
> Joe wrote:
> > Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> > they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> > except "eoo".
> > I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> > ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> > Thanks for a quick response

0
Joe (497)
9/29/2006 8:48:02 PM
I got a good link for the synatex definetions.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Guides/ESEUtil/6e071b2f-6df9-4b33-b6f9-777079e2cbde.mspx?mfr=true
However, I'm still getting 205 errors everytime I run eseutil /p
Any suggestions.
thanks,
Joe

"Joe" wrote:

> I guess I'm missing the correct syntax for "isinteg" .  From exchsrvr\bin,
> I'm running isinteg -fix -s mailservername
> What am I doing wrong?  Also I ran eseutil /d before trying the isinteg and
> I ran out of space.  I plugged in a USB harddrive, what is the syntax to
> directed the temp files to the USB?
>

> "James Chong" wrote:
>
> > 1. Copy the db edb and stm off somewhere else such as a network share.
> > 2. Run the eseutil /p
> > 3. Run the isinteg
> > 4. Run eseutil /d
> > 5. Create backup
> >
> > James Chong
> >
> > Joe wrote:
> > > Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> > > they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> > > except "eoo".
> > > I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> > > ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> > > Thanks for a quick response

0
Joe (497)
9/30/2006 1:24:01 AM
I got it working.  Thanks for the quick responds.  Here's the steps if not
able to mount and not a good backup (some pst files are over 2 gb each, and
not sure if that is why.  Any comments on the size of the pst will be
appriciated.)

1 - copy the priv1.edb pub1.edb and stms to another location for backup
purposes
3 - all that should be left are the priv1* and pub1*.  everything else
deleted or moved.
2 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseutil /p
3 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseitil /d
4 - Mount
5 - dismount
6 - from exchsrvr\bin, run isintig -fix
7 - mount again
At least that what worked for me.  I hope it is helpfull

Thanks,
Joe

"Joe" wrote:

> I guess I'm missing the correct syntax for "isinteg" .  From exchsrvr\bin,
> I'm running isinteg -fix -s mailservername
> What am I doing wrong?  Also I ran eseutil /d before trying the isinteg and
> I ran out of space.  I plugged in a USB harddrive, what is the syntax to
> directed the temp files to the USB?
>

> "James Chong" wrote:
>
> > 1. Copy the db edb and stm off somewhere else such as a network share.
> > 2. Run the eseutil /p
> > 3. Run the isinteg
> > 4. Run eseutil /d
> > 5. Create backup
> >
> > James Chong
> >
> > Joe wrote:
> > > Don't have a good backup.  I was backing up using client import/export and
> > > they are corrupt.  I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files
> > > except "eoo".
> > > I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities.  which do I use first:
> > > ISINTEG -fix or ESEUTIL /p?
> > > Thanks for a quick response

0
Joe (497)
9/30/2006 12:00:01 PM
Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I got it working.  Thanks for the quick responds.  Here's the steps if not
>able to mount and not a good backup (some pst files are over 2 gb each, and
>not sure if that is why.  Any comments on the size of the pst will be
>appriciated.)
>
>1 - copy the priv1.edb pub1.edb and stms to another location for backup
>purposes
>3 - all that should be left are the priv1* and pub1*.  everything else
>deleted or moved.
>2 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseutil /p
>3 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseitil /d
>4 - Mount
>5 - dismount
>6 - from exchsrvr\bin, run isintig -fix
>7 - mount again
>At least that what worked for me.  I hope it is helpfull

Yeah, but I wouldn't trust that database after it's been repaired. A
repaired database will (usually) work, but you'll never know what's
missing. Better to move the mailboxes to another database (or temp
server), nuke the reaired database and then move the mailboxes back to
a new (empty) database on the original server.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:

> Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I got it working.  Thanks for the quick responds.  Here's the steps if not
> >able to mount and not a good backup (some pst files are over 2 gb each, and
> >not sure if that is why.  Any comments on the size of the pst will be
> >appriciated.)
> >
> >1 - copy the priv1.edb pub1.edb and stms to another location for backup
> >purposes
> >3 - all that should be left are the priv1* and pub1*.  everything else
> >deleted or moved.
> >2 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseutil /p
> >3 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseitil /d
> >4 - Mount
> >5 - dismount
> >6 - from exchsrvr\bin, run isintig -fix
> >7 - mount again
> >At least that what worked for me.  I hope it is helpfull
>
> Yeah, but I wouldn't trust that database after it's been repaired. A
> repaired database will (usually) work, but you'll never know what's
> missing. Better to move the mailboxes to another database (or temp
> server), nuke the reaired database and then move the mailboxes back to
> a new (empty) database on the original server.
>

> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
Joe (497)
9/30/2006 5:28:02 PM
Copy all mailboxes using the Move Mailbox Wizard.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

> What is the process in moving it to another database?  Are you saying:
> 1 -  back it up
> 2 - delete the priv1* and pub1*
> 3 - recreate new ones
> 4 - restore from back up
> Or is there a better way?
>

> "Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I got it working.  Thanks for the quick responds.  Here's the steps if
>> >not
>> >able to mount and not a good backup (some pst files are over 2 gb each,
>> >and
>> >not sure if that is why.  Any comments on the size of the pst will be
>> >appriciated.)
>> >
>> >1 - copy the priv1.edb pub1.edb and stms to another location for backup
>> >purposes
>> >3 - all that should be left are the priv1* and pub1*.  everything else
>> >deleted or moved.
>> >2 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseutil /p
>> >3 - from exchsrvr\bin, run eseitil /d
>> >4 - Mount
>> >5 - dismount
>> >6 - from exchsrvr\bin, run isintig -fix
>> >7 - mount again
>> >At least that what worked for me.  I hope it is helpfull
>>
>> Yeah, but I wouldn't trust that database after it's been repaired. A
>> repaired database will (usually) work, but you'll never know what's
>> missing. Better to move the mailboxes to another database (or temp
>> server), nuke the reaired database and then move the mailboxes back to
>> a new (empty) database on the original server.
>>

>> --
>> Rich Matheisen
>> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
>> MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
>> Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com
>> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
>> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
>> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/30/2006 6:36:16 PM
Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>What is the process in moving it to another database?

Not "it", but "them". Move the mailboxes, not the database.

>Are you saying:
>1 -  back it up

Sure, you can do that. :-)

After moving all the mailboxes to another database:
..	Dismount the repaired database
..	Rename the edb and stm files (or make a flat-file copy of them)
..	Mount the database
..	Move the mailboxes back to the newly created database

>2 - delete the priv1* and pub1*

Now you can delete the edb and stm file you renamed.

>3 - recreate new ones
>4 - restore from back up

No, you don't want to use the database after its been repaired.

>Or is there a better way?

See above.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
> Copy all mailboxes using the Move Mailbox Wizard.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> What is the process in moving it to another database?  Are you saying:
>> 1 -  back it up
>> 2 - delete the priv1* and pub1*
>> 3 - recreate new ones
>> 4 - restore from back up
>> Or is there a better way?

>>> Yeah, but I wouldn't trust that database after it's been repaired. A
>>> repaired database will (usually) work, but you'll never know what's
>>> missing. Better to move the mailboxes to another database (or temp
>>> server), nuke the reaired database and then move the mailboxes back to
>>> a new (empty) database on the original server.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Rich Matheisen
>>> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
>>> MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
>>> Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com
>>> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
>>> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
>>> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
curspice6401 (3487)
10/1/2006 12:25:45 AM
Thank for all the help guys.  I will in the next coupe of days when my head
abouve water. For now I have backed it up, and hopefully the IV does not run
out.
Thanks,
Joe

"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:

> Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >What is the process in moving it to another database?
>
> Not "it", but "them". Move the mailboxes, not the database.
>
> >Are you saying:
> >1 -  back it up
>
> Sure, you can do that. :-)
>
> After moving all the mailboxes to another database:
> ..	Dismount the repaired database
> ..	Rename the edb and stm files (or make a flat-file copy of them)
> ..	Mount the database
> ..	Move the mailboxes back to the newly created database
>
> >2 - delete the priv1* and pub1*
>
> Now you can delete the edb and stm file you renamed.
>
> >3 - recreate new ones
> >4 - restore from back up
>
> No, you don't want to use the database after its been repaired.
>
> >Or is there a better way?
>
> See above.
>

> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
Joe (497)

Import PDF information into Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Multimedia gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Dat...

Cannot view free/busy information for one user.
I am having a problem with a user. We are having problems with individuals viewing his free/busy information. It seems like the account is not updating the server. I initially thought that it may have just been some confusion in the user's mailbox. I created a profile for the user and ran outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy. The problem went away and we were able to see their mail. I stupidly assumed that it was fixed. Another co-worker of mine explained a few months later that we were doing this monthly to make their free/busy information available. I went to Options, Calendar, Free/Busy I...

Microsoft Exchange Information Store on E2k7 passive node
Greetings, We have 4 Exchange 2007 CCR clusters in our environment. The service startup type for the Microsoft Exchange Information Store has automatically been set to "Manual" - we know this is ok. We now see that the service is started on 2 of our passive nodes & stopped on the 2 other passive nodes. Should this service be started or stopped on the passive node? Would greatly appreciate if somebody could point me to a MS article for this... Thanks! Is it causing you any problems? -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to ...

Booked resource not showing any information
Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 Some resources when they are being booked in Outlook show the No Information available box. You know the white box with the /////. Other resources show up with information just fine. Any ideas? ...

Exchange Mail Store recovery
I have a department server that was set up with windows 2003 server and exchange 2003. The partition was wiped out and the server needed to be rebuilt. I recovered the exchsrvr directory from the orginal server. and I am now having trouble getting the newly rebuilt server and the old data merged. I tried creating a recovery recovery store but it creates a new private and public db file, the documenation that I have read does not explain how to get the recovery store to read the pri pub files. Is there a better way of merging t he files from the old installation and the new one? -...

Publish Freebusy information
I know I am able to increase the default value (being 2 months) for Freebusy information in outlook 2003 through Outlook group policy templates. My question is there a recomemend best practice value\threshold. For example I would like to increase the value to 1 year. Would this impact greatly on server performance? No, it wouldn't - Free/Busy data is quite compact, the change shouldn't have any performance impact imo. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "garethtex&quo...

SQL Table size
Hello, I found once on the MBS support site a stored procedure to check at the size of SQL table size. This procedure is useful to avoid the SQL table size limitation when adding new fields especially string. Do someone know where to find it? Thanks for your help. SELECT ob.name Table_Name, sum(col.length) Max_column_Length from sysobjects ob, syscolumns col where ob.id = col.id and ob.xtype = 'U' and col.xusertype <> 99 and ob.Name not like 'conflic%' group by ob.name Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- --------------------...

Information From Active Directory
Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000 Domain; When changes are made in Active Directory regarding someones title or description. That updated information will not appearin Outlook under global address list and the properties of that user. Original data is there but no updates that are applied. Any help would be apprecited. Thanks, Bubba Using Outlook 2003 in cache mode? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841273 On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:33:07 -0800, "Bubba" <Bubba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000 Domain; When changes are made in Active &g...

Recovery Store
When restoring a mailbox store to a Recovery Store is it possible to recover the deleted items dumpster? Exchange 2003 Sp2 Thanks in advanced. Cheers, phil Yes, but you should use the ExMerge tool -- Jorge Patricio D�az Guzm�n MVP Exchange 2006 ---- "philt" <philt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FD08401-C748-459B-8292-59142685C7A1@microsoft.com... > When restoring a mailbox store to a Recovery Store is it possible to > recover > the deleted items dumpster? > > Exchange 2003 Sp2 > > Thanks in advanced. > > Cheers, > phil...

number 2 store got Disconnected from HQ
Hi, #2 store got Disconnected from HQ. how can I connect it back. I think it was connected by DynDNS. any Ideas. Thanks -- Reynold Cycle This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03D4_01C6E3E3.1802DD00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jose. Make sure that your HQ machine's DynDns updater program is working. In = the system tray you should see a green box with a white checkmark in it, = if you are using the default updater. If its not there, Start | All Programs | DynDns Updater | DynDns Updater =...

Can't Change Personal Information Logo
Does anyone know how to remove the logo that gets into the Personal Information box. All other fields can be deleted but not the Logo. Publisher does not prompt to update change to Personal Information when a file is saved, even though I have turned on 'Update Personal Information When Saving' in the Tools Options menu. Thanks, Mike Ward ...

Problem with a Public Store.
Hi all, We have a pub1.edb file but we don�t have pub1.stm file and we want to export the data from pub1.edb to a .pst file, how can we do it ?. Thanks a lot in advance. only way to do this really is via Outlook...File, Import/Export, export to a pst file...you can do top-level folders, and include subfolders... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Charlie" <sistemas@aspro-ocio.es> wrote in message news:ei0gaU17FHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > We have a pub1.edb file but we don�t have pub1.stm file and we want to > export the data from pub1.edb to a .ps...

creating a drop down list of information to choose from
Subject: Re: drop down lists From: "Nick Hodge" <nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS> Sent: 8/23/2004 2:10:30 PM I followed the instructions below - I get the validation area if I am in a new database with no information - but in the data base I am working in it isn't an option - can you tell me how to get it as an option in a active data base? It is a shared data base - does this matter? Catherine This can be done manually but check out Data>Validation... and the 'list' option. I think it's what you will need. -- HTH Nick Hodge M...

Customer Synchronization between HQ and other store locations
I need a technical description of what happens when the HQ synchronizes its Customer table with those in the various store locations it is connected to. I am having an issue with duplicate HQIDs on the HQ database. ...

Where does Outlook get "From" information?
Strange question but I'm getting a email from a client and whenever I reply back to him I get a undeliverable message back. When I look at the "From" in Outlook the email says: From: Jane E Doe (jde@domain.com) and thats who it replies back to but when I look at his signature on the bottom of the email he has it listed as "jed@domian.com" which would make more sense, and when I use that email it works just fine. So my question is where is Outlook pulling the "From" information is that my contacts, his contacts, when he setup his email, or whe...

Yahoo Stores Internet Integration Exchange Data Table
Hi, I'm currently trying to integrate a custom built website into RMS using the Yahoo Stores Emulation method. I think I've almost got my head around the way this is done but unfortunately I'm stuck on the parsing XML into the SQL Table "Exchange". From an earlier post I gathered that the processor code 'YahooStore' should be used but am not sure where to enter the XML data and in what format. I believe that some versions of RMS come with an entry in the Exchange table but mine is blank so I have nothing to work with. Thanks in advance for any replies He...

RM Distribution
Anyone know where in the GP database is the info for RM Distribution stored? Thanks. Jay: If you want to know what the distribution "should" be before you do a trx, its stored in RM00101 in the following field list: RMCSHACC RMARACC RMSLSACC RMIVACC RMCOSACC RMTAKACC RMAVACC RMFCGACC RMWRACC RMSORACC Check Tools - Resource Descriptions in GP for natural english versions of those field names. If account info isn't found here, GP looks at the company posting settings found in SY01100 (or, via interface, Tools - Setup - Posting - Posting Accounts. In this table, look fo...

Free/Busy Information
I migrated from EXchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003, in the book it says the free/busy information is shared by default yet none of my users are able to see this information. It says information could not be located. We are using Outlook 2003. Does anyone know why this might not be working and how to fix it. Thank you On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:39:08 -0800, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I migrated from EXchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003, in the book it says the >free/busy information is shared by default yet none of my users are able to >see this information. It says in...

Remove my information from msn
I started off synching with msn money. Now I have stopped using passport but my data is still on their server. They don't seem to give instructions to eliminate your account and have all your data removed. How can I do this? Roger I figured this out... "Roger" <x@y> wrote in message news:OH3J7gniGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I started off synching with msn money. Now I have stopped using passport >but my data is still on their server. They don't seem to give instructions >to eliminate your account and have all your data removed. > > How...

How to change the default personal information logo in publisher?
I can't find how to change the default logo for my company in the personal information section of Publisher. Help anyone? Edit - Personal Information -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Alejandro" <Alejandro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1CC77D1-0AE2-4CF9-92D3-9C8872F7A1CB@microsoft.com... >I can't find how to change the default logo for my company in the personal > information section of Publisher. Help anyone? Dear JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to answer. When I go to edit - personal information, the only thing I c...

Can not backup exchange5.5 information store
I use "veritas backup9.0" backup my exchange5.5 the error information is list as below. Job completion status: Job end: Saturday,July 24,2004 at 4:12:18 PM Completed status: Failed Final error cade: a000fe30 HEX Final error description:A conmunications failure has occurred Final error categoiy: Server errors Errors Backup - \\chshagh01f\microsoft exchange information store The exchange store server is not responding. Backup set canceled. Database was not found, Or could not be access. Verity - \\Chshagh01f\microsoft exchange information store Unexpected end of backup set encounte...

Camera Icon and picture updates automatical as information changes
In excel 97 there was a camera icon. I would highlight a section on excel, click on the ICON and paste the results in another section. When the original section changed it would auto update the section I pasted too. Does this feature exist in excel 2007? My goal is to have the image update on a chart I created from another section of the workbook. I use to use the Camera icon alot in excel 97. But can not find the same features in excel 2007 See the first tip on my Print page http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm You can see how you can do it in Excel 2007 -- Regards Ron de...

Unable to Mount Store
Hello, I am having an issue with my Exchange 2003 server today. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Upon startup the Exchange Information Store service fails, this is a re-occuring issue and the fix for it is described in q316650. I have known that I have to do this fix each time I reboot the server, and it has been fine thus far. Today however, my Milbox Stores are not mounting as they should. When I try to mount them manually I get this error: An internal processing error has occured. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store ser...

Location of account information?
I have backed up my drive and restored with a clean install of Vista, Office and other apps. I have two POP accounts, a lot of filters and signatures. Where is all this information kept? I know about the SIG files, but how about rules and account information? Are they found in the PST? Joe Parsons jmparsons3, you wrote on Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:27:16 -0700 (PDT): > I have backed up my drive and restored with a clean install of Vista, > Office and other apps. > > I have two POP accounts, a lot of filters and signatures. > > Where is all this information kept? I know abou...

get column information in access
Hi guys, i am trying to get column information in an access database, is there any one knows how do we write query on that? what i m trying to do is to check on a table within the database, and confirm that there is a column called "Name" and the datatype is text(254) and is there any place that i can find some reference on queries in access? thanks a lot "Name" is a reserved word in Access ... what Access thinks you mean and what you think you mean may not match. Access HELP has information on queries. Search on-line for "MS Access" and "query"...