Info Required With Deleting Mail Box Stores, Help Please?

Quite a long time ago we had to re create our mail box stores and add the
Mail boxes into these stores. This ment that we were left with the disused
mail stores/faulty mail stores. We have tried to delete them but the
following error comes up:

"One or more users currently use this mail box store, These users must be
moved to a different mail box store or be mail disabled before deleting this
store"

However all of the users are moved out of the stores and there are no
accounts left at all.

Has anyone else come across this problem before? If you have got a solution
that would be great thanks.

Many Thanks

Lee Jepson
0
LeeJ (13)

well, it just so happens that I had a very similar problem very
recently...have you run a query in AD looking for any/all mailboxes on that
store?  you might want to look at this...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/279202/en-us

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Lee J" <LeeJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Quite a long time ago we had to re create our mail box stores and add the
> Mail boxes into these stores. This ment that we were left with the disused
> mail stores/faulty mail stores. We have tried to delete them but the
> following error comes up:
>
> "One or more users currently use this mail box store, These users must be
> moved to a different mail box store or be mail disabled before deleting
this
> store"
>
> However all of the users are moved out of the stores and there are no
> accounts left at all.
>
> Has anyone else come across this problem before? If you have got a
solution
> that would be great thanks.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Lee Jepson

0
sconkey (3059)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Unable to delete empty database

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Please help #8

OE autodelete OLD mail

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Help with importing data

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

AutoComplete Entry Deletions
I have seen many posts but no resolution to the deletion of a single AutoComplete entry in Outlook 2002. One suggestion was to retype the entry with the correct information, but this only works if the first 3 characters are the same. They are not in this case. Is there any information for omitting a SINGLE autocomplete entry from Outlook? Yup, when the list pops up use your arrow keys to move to the incorrect entry and press the delete key on your keyboard. "Patricia" <PSpychala@mccarter.com> wrote in message news:00c501c351f7$bdd68370$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I have ...

Help w/ getting F2 into a macro
I have an Excel 2000 speadsheet with 9000 rows of data which someone imported from some other software. The one column should contain numeric data, but the import left it with some preceding spaces and a following asterisk. This needs to be converted to numerical format which can be referenced by formulae. I really don't want to plow through 9000 lines and am trying to set up a macro to do this. The following keystrokes have the right effect. F2 (function key to go to edit mode) Backspace (to delete the training asterisk character) Enter (which writes back to the cell a...

Setting MS Outlook as 'default mail client' in WordPerfect 12
In WordPerfect 12, I want to be able to use the MS Outlook Contacts address book. WP tells me to set MS Outlook as the 'default mail client'; how do I do that? Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options. Click the Programs tab and choose Outlook as the default email program. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Marianne" <mariannem@att.net&...