Individualized Mail

I have a personal contacts lists and a group or our Exchange 2003 GAL that I
would like to send a mass mail to; however, I would like the recipients to
get the mail ONLY with their name as the recipients (customized feel).

How can I do this or what is this called exactly?

0
jd (13)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:54:08 -0600, "JD" <jd@mail.com> wrote:

>I have a personal contacts lists and a group or our Exchange 2003 GAL that I
>would like to send a mass mail to; however, I would like the recipients to
>get the mail ONLY with their name as the recipients (customized feel).
>
>How can I do this or what is this called exactly?

Hi.  You could send a note to the group/recipients  using BCC (ie,
just put the recipients in the BCC field).

Neil
0
Neil
4/2/2004 10:56:18 AM
Too easy!  Thx.

"Neil Riches" <.@.> wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:54:08 -0600, "JD" <jd@mail.com> wrote:
>
> >I have a personal contacts lists and a group or our Exchange 2003 GAL
that I
> >would like to send a mass mail to; however, I would like the recipients
> >get the mail ONLY with their name as the recipients (customized feel).
> >
> >How can I do this or what is this called exactly?
> >

> Hi.  You could send a note to the group/recipients  using BCC (ie,
> just put the recipients in the BCC field).
>
> Neil

0
jd9527 (4)

Mailing list
Hi, I used the Mailing wizard to create a mailing list. It looks great! However, I am concerned about the comma that separate between people names and their titles. Ex: Fistname LastName, title. Address City, State, Zip The problem is if the person doesn't have his/her title, the label will show the name with a comma. That is not perfect. Ex: John Tran, 2244 Roland Champaign, IL 61821 I wish the comma will be on the label if the person has his title and it won't be appeared if the person doesn't have a title. Do I need to use “If Statement” t...

Add E-mail Account
I am completely new at this and I need some help! I am trying to add an email account to Outlook. Our company uses SBC Global. I go to Accounts and click add and follow the steps. But it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me?! Thank you! Did you check how others in your office have their email accounts set up? You can also check the SBC Global website to see how they advise you to set it up (server names, etc.). -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Stefanie" wrote: > I am completely new a...

Make same attachments to multiple e-mails
I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails. How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail (whcih can be time consuming) ? Cheers "Putin" <Putin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7951846B-3F21-4A55-A3E8-890B286609C3@microsoft.com... >I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two > attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails. > How can I attach these without doing it individual...

how do I keep outlook mail on a laptop and a desktop in sync?
anyone know how do I keep XP outlook mail on a laptop and a desktop in sync? I know I can keep mail on the server but, how can I keep all my mail in both places in sync. just got a new laptop and would like all my old attachments and mail that are currentlly on my desktop always in sync when traveling.. thanks, Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will...

Mail Merge 01-18-06
Hi guys, Im facing a peculiar problem with Mail Merge I want to use this feature and so i go to Outlook Client and try a mail merge. Then i get an error "Direct Email Via Mail Merge is Off.The activity cannot be distributed. Please contact your system administrator" So i go to the web client and go to the organization settings. Here i go to Marketing and say 'Yes' to 'Enable Direct Email Via Mail Merge'...I click on 'OK'. but what is happening her is that im not able to save this setting. When i re open the Marketing setting, i see the same reset to 'N...

Cannot Promote E-mail from InBox in CRM 1.2
Hello! We have a successful installation of CRM 1.2, but we have been unable to use the "Promote to CRM Activity" feature in SFO. We have installed many of the updates and hot-fixes, but we continue to have this problem. The error shuts down Outlook, and points to the CRMADDIN.DLL add-in. We've removed it and re-installed it several times, but continue to have the same problem. Is there something we are missing, since I do not see many others with this type of problem. Thank you kindly, John what error do you get? also have you verified the problem the user is reporting...

Send e-mail from different addresses with one Exchange server...
I have a client that has one 2003 SBS server with Exchange enabled. This client has two companies and he has an e-mail address for each company. How can we make it so he getst to choose which address e-mail is SENT from? Is there a way to do it in Outlook 2007? "centre21" <centre21@gmail.com> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias:f8c27a5a-65fb-4862-b95f-27cd87248a36@v13g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > I have a client that has one 2003 SBS server with Exchange enabled. > This client has two companies and he has an e-mail address for each > company. How can we make it so ...

Outlook 2002 not delivering mail properly
My Outlook 2002 has all of a sudden stopped delivering mail correctly. I'm on a network and usually I will automatically get the mail notification icon in the bottom right corner and the message will show up in my inbox. Now, nothing will deliver unless I click on a button in Outlook. However, the Send/Receive button is the only one that won't do this. For example, when I click "New" to write a new message, the messages that I have that are waiting to be delivered will suddenly appear. 5 of them will show up. I am not on a POP3 so it shouldn't be like this. So...

Send to Mail Recipient (as attachment) Lags
Just recently my computer will lag for an extended period of time (15-30 seconds) when I send a worksheet to a recipient as an attachment. I have also noticed the response time is very slow when opening xls attachments from outlook or when copying worksheet. I am running Office 2003 Professional on an XP platform with Outlook as my e-mail program. All microsoft updates have been done and I've re-installed the program without any success. Any ideas as to why the program is having such a difficult time performing such a simply task?? Thank you, Jim ...

Read the mail with System.Web.Mail
You can read the mail arrived and sent using the System.Web.Mail? Or you must use (telnet-style): tcpClient.Connect (txtServer.Text, Convert.ToInt32 (txtPort.Text)); and use the command "RETR" to read mail. In this case you know how you set the credentials for SSL? Why do I have problems with Google! Thank you. ...

Deleting e-mail "color" rules
I have set up the maximum number of color rules in my inbox (on home Outlook XP client only, no Exchange Server) and wish to set up new rules, however I continually get the "maximum number of rules" message. How would I reset all the rules to allow me to set up new color codes ? Thanks in advance. They are views, not rules. View, Current View, Define View... colors are under automatic formatting. You can add or remove just the color formatting rules. BTW - I'm curious as to how many rules you have? Non-exchange users should have a very high limit. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP ...

Mail Rules of Office Xp Pro
I have this rule in outlook express. Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the Subject line does not contain 'Ask Broadwayman' Move it to the Spam folder But, how do I make that rule in office xp outlook? Please help thank you. Rules are a lot more granular in Outlook... you will need to see what combination of conditions will work with your specified rule. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer petter rabbit <nospam@forme.net> asked: | I ha...

How to list all the individual mailbox permissions set by owners?
Hello, Is there a tool/way in ESM for the Ex Admin to list all the permissions which each individual user has set on their mailboxes, i.e., giving other users access to (parts of) their mailboxes? I'm looking for something like PFDAVAdmin for mailboxes. The reason is I need to move a few hundred users from a 5.5 site to a 200X site in different orgs. Fortunately, all the users are in the same AD forest/domain so the same Windows accounts are used on both sides. The Mailbox Migration Wizard will move the data but not the permissions... Thanks, - Alan. ESM will not do this. However,...

Can have more than one e-mail account on Outlook 2000?
I've been using AOL for years, thus have several e-mail accounts/screen names. It looked to me when I was setting up Outlook that more than one account might be allowed. Is this correct? If so, do I install them the same way I did the first one? After many years, I'm desperate to finally get out of the mess called AOL, but don't want to risk losing my e-mails, so am hoping to download everything into Outlook before getting rid of AOL and switching to another server.~Fuchsia -- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."~Eleanor Roosevelt Every ti...

Mail merged but won't send to outlook
Hi, I prepared a one paged letter and merged it with a test list of 8 people. I have no problems with the design etc. When I try to send it or click preview I get a message saying the disk is full and Publisher cannot save into file. I have no idea what it means since I'm not asking it to save anything and I have a lot of free GBs on my disk. Please help. What version Publisher? Are you trying to send the letter as a message? Help here Answer Box: Use e-mail contacts in Publisher mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011187801033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://o...

New Mail Desktop Alert...
I don't see it - why?! I have all the settings set (under 'advanced email options' the NMDA box is checked, and I have selected 'show new mail desktop alert' in the systray icon menu). They always worked in the Beta (which was never installed on this system), but I've never got them to work in the full version - and they were one of the reasons I purchased it - that and the reading pane. In addition, this is the default account, as it's the only account I have. I have it set to auto send/receive every 5 minutes, and keep OL minimised to the systray (ahem, notifica...

Windows Mail & Microsoft Outlook
I want to use Windows Mail for all my emails etc. but each time I try and send any attachments Microsoft Outlook 2007 keeps popping up instead. How do I disable Outlook so that I can use Windows Mail properly? -- patinT is windows mail set as the default in control panel, internet options and in Mail's tools, options? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outloo...

How to print e-mails without a logo or page numbers please.
Hi, Please can anyone tell me how I can print some e-mails without having to print a company logo that appears within the e-mail. I would also like to be able to dispense with the date at the bottom of the page that appears when the e-mail is printed please. Your help would be very much appreciated. Best wishes, Coldm. -- Coldm "Coldm" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:bb50863b1aa9117ff0e0abff87faf0a1@nntp-gateway.com... > > Hi, > > Please can anyone tell me how I can print some e-mails without having > to print...

Outlook 2007 not updating Read Mail counts for Hotmail accounts
I am running Outlook 2007 under Vista (having just migrated the lot from 2003 under XP), and I find it very frustrating that the unread (or for that matter, total emails) counts are not being updated automatically for my 4 hotmail accounts (I know, I'm greedy, but I'm not the only one who likes to keep seperate accounts for FleaBay, Fiends Reignited etc). I send an email from my exchange account to all four of them, Trillian tells me that new mail has arrived at the one it monitors but Outlook doesn't even flinch. I perform a Send/ Receive, still nothing. As soon as I click on t...

Outlook editor locks up outlook when trying to reply to mail
I am using office outlook 6. to pull my webmail via outlooks. Last night I recieved a large file that told me that outllook editor would have to be open due to pictures beoing in the message. I deleted the mail message becuase editor would not open. Now when trying to reply to all messages the office outlook 2003 word editor opens but sits there and locks up outllook. I have to end outllook everytime. If I turn off outllook editor I can reply to messages. This has been working fine until last night and can not understand. Please help Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? There...

printing mailing labels in OPerations Manager
My mailing labels have never aligned themselves well on the actual labels. Recently they've relocated themselves to even more inappropriate position with the top line printing entirely off the label and the left hand margin off the label as well. How do I align these labels correctly? I've looked at the labels.def file and can make no sense of it. The same is true of the Labels.rpt which is meaningless to me. Is ther a way to get these labels back onto my Label? Microsoft has a custom mailing label available in the report download area of CustomerSource which prints the lab...

Secondary Mail Account
I have 2 email accounts setup in Outlook. My most often used email account is setup as my default address and I have a second address that is simply the username for my service provider. I very rarely use this secondary email, however some people do email me using this address so I have kept it. Any time I reply to an email, Outlook selects the secondary account to send the reply. I usually remember to change it over but occasionally forget. Is there a way that I can set my default email account to be the one to automatically reply to emails, or better yet is there a way to setup thi...

Is there a way to display Public Folders in the All Mail Folders view? Outlook2003
We are getting ready to deploy Outlook 2003 to about 10,000 users. The powers that be do not want the users to have to click on the folder icon in order to see Public Folders (PF). They want them to be in their face when the software is first deployed. A new installation shows, on the left side of the window, Favorite Folders, All Mail Folders (which is the user's mailbox and folders that are on the Exchange server), large icons for Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks, small icons for Notes, Folder View, and Shortcuts. Then there's the little double arrow to configure all of the icons...

Exchange Service amd Internet E-Mail Service on the same computer
I am running Outlook 2002 connecting to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2000. The Outlook client is configured with both the MS-Exchange service and the Internet E-Mail service. Exchange is used for local e-mail and public folder sharing, and Internet E-Mail is used for SMTP/POP3 internet mail. Should these two be able to coexist. Sometimes I get system undeliverable kick backs on internet mail and it appears that it was being processed by the MS-Exchange transport instead of the Internet Mail service. Thanks a lot, JH Internet mail service and Exchange service should always exist in the...

Trial Version Download Problem
Just out of curiosity... How many people have done as I have, and changed your original e-mail address for the passport login since you created the account, and are also having issues with the online purchase reverting to the trial version? There is a problem with the trial servers see http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "John Begley" <John Begley@discus...