incorrect details in mailing list

hello,
a user has phone number and other details in aduc.  When i go to GAL
and select this user, all his details show.  As do mine.  Then when i
select a mailing list from the GAL.  (in a parent domain)  My name and
the users names are there.  All my details show up.  The others users
phone number, and everything else are missing.  The only details that
are there for him is his name.
Now everyone will firstly say that this is a Syncing issue.  This
cannot be.  This user has been at the company for many years.  I
havn't, and my details are correct and his arent.
Any ideas what causes this?

Drop-down Lists and Worksheet Protection
In Excell 2000 I could set "Validate/Drop down List" for a protected cell and when the worksheet was protected the cell could be "edited" using the drop-down list but not otherwise. Moreover, contents of the cell could be changed but not cleared. Try as I may I can't sem to achieve the same in Excell 2003. Any one have a solution? In Excel 2000, you can select from a data validation list if the source was a worksheet range, but not if the source was a delimited list. In Excel 2003, neither is allowed on a protected sheet. Perhaps you could use a combo box, instea...

Functionality disabled in junk mail
I believe that disabling functionality in junk mail is extremely worthwhile. Unfortunately, if junk mail is moved to the deleted items folder, functionality is restored. This exposes us to the exact threat you are trying to avoid by disabling the functionality. I suggest that some flag be saved with mail identified as junk, and that flag be checked, and the user be given a warning before enabling functionality. Further, no flag or check is necessary if the user identifies the mail as not junk, or moves that mail to the inbox. Marvin ---------------- This post is a sugg...

Multi incoming e-mail
Hi, I have a problem I have 9 e-mail domains that are incoming mail to an exchange 2003 server, what I want to do is this ! @domain1.com will be the e-mail address I will use But I will accept mail to @domain2.com and @domain3..9.com and when I get e-mail to those domain I want to rename them to @domain1.com and insert them into the exchange store. Is there anyway to do this ? with out having to insert e-mail address for each domain for each user have many user and short live :-) Thanks In Advance Aegir Thordarson ...

Default mail account in Outlook 2000
I use Outlook 2000 to send and receive email from several different POP accounts. Sometimes I want to send emails from one account, while other times I want to send them from a different account. I know that Outlook allows you to change which account a message is sent from via the "File | Send Using" menu option. My problem is that I often forget to use that option and just click the "Send" button on the toolbar. This sends out the message using the Default POP account. After it has been sent I remember that I didn't use the "Send Using" option. My quest...

Find a value in list 2 that is not in list 1
I have text values in column A and also in column B, most of which match. I would like to take the values in column B that are not in column A and put those values only in column C. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maxxwell, Put this formula in column C, and copy down. =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B2,$A$2:$A$20,0)),B2,"") To get them contiguous, use Autofilter, filter on nonblanks in column C, and copy/paste to somewhere. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "maxxwell2" <maxxwell2@discussions.microsof...

Canadian Payroll
I have noticed that the basic personal amounts for NB are incorrect. They should be $8061 when in the Employee Cards it is showing $8062. I have check the global setting and it is correct but it is not applying it to each individual employee. I have noticed there is a script for the Federal amounts as well as Quebec and Manitoba. Anyone else notice problems with other provinces? We ran Fed. script which also corrected Ontario. MAC wrote: > I have noticed that the basic personal amounts for NB are incorrect. They > should be $8061 when in the Employee Cards it is showing $8062...

Opening Draft E-mail Outlook 2000
Outlook 2000, Windows XP Pro Outlook hung when two e-mails were open, they are both sttill in Drafts folder. But they cannot be opened, an unknown error is returned when opening. Where are the temp files relating to these e-mails stored? If I open them in wordpad I can copy the contents out. Any ideas? Cheers, Richard Thorneycroft IT Systems Support Husky Group Ltd (01455) 555 340 They are stored in your PST. You can try to export them to another format (File | Import and Export) but those messages are possibly corrupt. "RichardThorneycroft" <richard-deletethis-@huskypr...

Logging Sent and Received Internet Mail?
Hi, Could someone out there please tell me how to log all sent and received internet mail on my exchange 2003 server. Thanks! Turn tracking on. Go to the properties on the server in Exchange System Manager (or if you have a server policy go to the policy), check enable message tracking and subject logging (optional) and set a time limit for removing log files. If you need to keep the logging info longer make sure you implement a backup strategy for the server.log folder where the logs will be kept. Glen "DM SysOp" <DMSysOp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Graphics and attached file in e-mail activity / quick campaigns e-mails
Hi. We have migrated from Siebel to MS CRM 4.0. We are happy with the decision, but very disappointed by the default options on e-mails, especially e-mails in quick campaigns: - Graphics cannot be inserted, e.g. a company logo - A file, e.g. a PDF, cannot be attached Can anyone help with a workaround, or any tips on a third party add-on / tool that can expand the functionality in CRM? We have tried deferent workarounds: - Export the targets e-mail addresses to Excel. Design the e-mail in Word, and send the e-mails from Word via the Excel list merge. That solves the graphics issue, but...

RUS does not allow mail boxes to be opened
When creating new user/mail box in AD on our Exchange 2000 server, the RUS generates a smtp address, but when user logs on Outlook reports 'Unable to open your default e-mail folders, you do not have permission to logon'. We have checked ADSI and the setting 'msExchUsserAccountControl' has a value of 'not set'. If you change this to '0', then the mailbox can be opened. Why is RUS not setting this value? We have tried creating new RUS and recepient policy and this does not make any difference. The user has permission to open his own mailbox. We have tried ...

Incorrect Currency Displayed
When exporting data from a VB application to an Excel spreadsheet I am finding that the wrong currency symbol is displayed. OS used is XP. The XP regional settings and language are set for UK. When the data is exported the display for the currency data on the spreadsheet is a $ rather than £. When I try to format the cells in excel to set the currency symbol the dialog box displayed shows that the currency symbol for the cells is £ but no matter what I do when I close the dialog box the currency symbol on the spreadsheet is still a $ symbol. HELP! Thanks, Maxy Maxy, Tr...

Display different outgoing mail domain
We have purchased a domain name that we would like to use for our email. ie we use Stargate as a mail provider, but we want our outgoing mail to show person@companydomain.com instead of person@stargate.net. You could do this in previous versions of Outlook (tell it how to display outgoing email address), but I can't figure out how to do this in 2002 Outlook. Does anyone know if this can be done? ...

Can't Click on Links in E-mail Messages
Starting today, whenever I click on a link in an e-mail message, the following box pops up: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator. Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it so that I can click on links? -- Brett Hi Brett, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. Please follow the steps outlined in this article and this should resolve your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;307818 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE,...

Distribution Lists #8
How can I keep recipient'e email addresses hidden from other recipients after sending an email to the distribution list containing the recipients? >How can I keep recipient'e email addresses hidden from >other recipients after sending an email to the >distribution list containing the recipients? Put the distribution list in the Bcc field, not the To field. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doe...

Error received when assigning cases ; "The parameter is incorrect"
When users try to assign cases, they periodically receive the error message below. We've run SQL Profiler traces, CRMDiag and sent those files to Microsoft support. however they're not finding anything "wrong" here, and I'm beginning to get frustrated with not being able to narrow down the cause. Has anyone else experienced this issue? if so, how did you resolve it? Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. Description: An unhandled exception occurred duri...

A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. #3
I disabled this prompt always when it first started coming up and now, I need it again. Anyone know where I can reset it? You can't disable the prompt as an end user, so I'm baffled as to what you did and what you're now trying to do. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "connieh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d0101c47f27$61d33420$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I disabled this prompt alway...

PLEASE HELP
Hi, In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes outlook to not respond and closes down. Please Help Me. Kara This is the obv. but have you try to repair OL, its under your help Item on your menu bar my 2 cents "Kara Johnson" wrote: > Hi, > In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes > outlook to not respond and closes down. > Please Help Me. ...

Delete duplicate rows from a list in Excel
Hi, Below are instructions on how to "delete duplicate rows from a list in Excel". I learned about this tip from the Microsoft Office Assistant website. However, each time I try step 4, my list is not filtered and no records are hidden. Is there a secret I am missing to make this work? Thanks for your help! -Greg http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010346261033.aspx Applies to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Microsoft Excel 2002 A duplicate row (also called a record) in a list is one where all values in the row are an exact match of all the values in another row. To delet...

Import List of Email Addresses from Access
Is there a way to populate a distribution list in Outlook from a table field in Access? Thanks in advance, Claudette ...

Sendinf personalised mails to a group using Outlook
Hi All, I would like to know how to send personalised mails to a group (keeping the groups in bcc) using outlook 2003/2007. Please share your thoughts. regards, Jaseel You have stated contradictory points. BCC does not "personalise" it just hides the recipient list. If you want to personalise, ie use data fields like first_name and last_name, you need to do a mailmerge to email. There are many posts here on how to do that. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "Jassy" <Jassy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

outlook 2003
Hi, I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..." option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder with a rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this? Is there a solution? Thanks, Marton Take a look at UniSent application here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.shtml -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer "VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message news:ej$oteyHFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of...&qu...

Delays sending and receiving e-mails
The problem is I have some users that compose new messages and when they click on send, the email will remain in the outbox until they click on a different folder. The same users are experiencing a delay in receiving emails. If Outlook sits idle, the user will click on Inbox and then they will receive several emails, most of which were sent 10-15 minutes ago and as long as 1 hour ago. The Send/Receive configuration has not been changed from the default values. We are not scheduling send/receive every X minutes. ...

XL2000 stopped showing me the Macro commands list
I must have done something wrong. While I was in the VBE Editor working on a macro, Excel2000 used to show me suitable commands as I type in...Now suddenly it stopped. I'd appreciate if someone help me correct this. TIA Martyn try tools>options>editor>auto syntax>check it -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Martyn" <ayes@post.com> wrote in message news:O5Rvjc78DHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I must have done something wrong. While I was in the VBE Editor working on a > macro, Excel2000 used to show me suitable commands as I type in....

Struggling with Drop Down Lists
Hi Everyone, I've just joined and could really do with some help any advice/tips/push in the right directions will be very much appreciated. I'm currently working on a spread sheet which has two drop down lists a Main category and a sub-category. Now I only want users to view the sub-categories that are relevant to the main category they have chosen. For example if the main was mode of transports and the users chooses car then the sub will only list types of cars. This is where I'm stuck I've tried using IF and Lookup formula's then pointing to the formula via format c...

Money 06 Sm. Business
Greetings all, I have MS Money 2006 Sm Business edition and I use it t track mileage for my business trips. I have not yet been able t figure out how to export the trip/mileage data that I've entered. Doe anyone know how to do it? I've been able to print up the standard "trip report", but it doesn' spin the data the way I want it so I'm looking to get the data out so can spin it different ways for analysis. Any ideas? Thanks very much for your help. --Natha -- ntsakiri ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ntsakiris's Profi...