incoming emails problem after migration

As a process to migrate from ex5.5 to ex2k, I installed
ex2k server as a site of ex5.5 within the same
organization. I moved all the mailboxes from ex5.5 to
ex2k server and configured a new SMTP connector in
routing group. I also changed the pix configuration to
point to new ex2k server. My outgoing emails are working
fine but have problems in incoming emails. Senders get
undeliverable message.
When I see in the routing group i can see the Ex5.5
machine as a IMS connector. If the problem is due to this
then how can I add new IMS connector for ex2k?

I would appriciate if anybody have some suggestions.

Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)

Attachment in Email Template
Hi, Can we insert attachment file in the email template? Regards, Abraham ...

For Email Guru
Periodically, I get these annoying emails from Spamis. The emails are anti-Microsoft emails ranting about how awful MS is. My question is this: The emails I get from Spamis have my email address in both the TO and FROM fields. How does someone send me an email with my email address as the person who sent it, when it did not come from me? Obviously, the header is forged, but how does that work? Is there software that will do this? No doubt many people get these annoying emails and every one of them must be forged with invalid FROM addresses. I also can't add this email to the Junk e...

receive but can't send emails
I have checked everything that I know this was working just a day ago using bellsouth.net on a wireless connection in a rv park we arrived a two days ago this is the error message The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E please help You are running into a port 25 block. What you experienced is normal. As a general rule, the owner of the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity...

reinstall Office 2004 without losing entourage email files
Office 2004 is behaving very erratically for me, a new development after a long period of happiness. I have tried replacing preferences files, I have rune First Aid on my startup disk and repaired permissions (both from the OSX Tiger install disk) and yet I am experiencing LOOOOOOOOONG load times for MS Office. I feel I need to erase and reinstall office, but I don't want to lose my email archives. What to do? David Removing Office shouldn't remove your Entourage data, but it's a good idea to make a backup regularly in any case. To back up all of your Entourage data, just co...

Further Show Hide Problem with VBA
Hi again! Bob kindly gave me a suggestion for using VBA to show /hide using a single button. This worked fine until I decided I wanted to have another custom area off to the side. The problem being that when I try to return from this third view not all rows columns are showing. I thought I might get round this by including an unhide for all rows and columns to create a normal view to go from but then the toggle views don't seem to do anything. Any help greatly appreciated DonH Call Unl Application.ScreenUpdating = False Rows("25:75").EntireRow.Hidden = Not Rows(&qu...

Read/Write INI on Program File Vista Problem
I have a VB6 program that reads application settings from INI file... until now most users used the app on Win XP and there is big hassle running the program on Vista as Program File under Vista is Read Only... Under Vista users manually copies the INI file to Writeable directory like Documents; edit the INI file and then copy it back to Program Files thus rendering changing application settings through the VB app impossible. I would like to change program settings from INI to say egistry. But I don't know how to to go about this. Can VB6 create registry keys for an app duri...

Client self-service Email forward
Can someone let me know that how to do this? (Thru a webpage?) I'm running exchange2003entsp1 + win2003entsp1 I don't want to handle the frequent changing mail forward manually and can let the users work their own way. Victor <Victor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone let me know that how to do this? (Thru a webpage?) >I'm running exchange2003entsp1 + win2003entsp1 >I don't want to handle the frequent changing mail forward manually and can >let the users work their own way. Then let the users create their own Outlook rules and forward the mail...

Your standard email folder can not be opened
Good day, we have a new customer with an SBS2003 and XP clients. The people who have set up the system two years ago are not available any more. We created two new accounts using the SBS assitant, like we always do. All is well, but if we log in with the new account on any client and open Outlook it does not work. First we enter the exchange server name and account name and OL recognizes them. Then the message "Outlook accounts are configured and welcome message is generated" appears. Next we get the following error message: (I've translated it from German so it may be...

Problems when opening in Publisher 2003 vs 2007
I have a file someone sent me that when opening it in Publisher 2003, it appears as a long narrow strip with 8% zoom. However, when I open the same file in Publisher 2007, it appears as it should. They only have Publisher 2003. Is there something that needs to be changed in 2003 so that the file appears correctly? -- shel What happens if you re-save the document? Publisher 2003 will open 2007 publications. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "shel" <shel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8444042F-56E8-4390-A00D-FBFB155903F5@microsof...

Solution to ALL Office Problems on mac
Hey guys, I have been using a mac for a while now and have encountered numerous problems such as errors when saving my files and such. I recently found a website selling an alternative for the entire office suite. Since they are having a sale right now I figured, hey why not just try it out. And I must say that I am pleasantly suprised. For only 29$, I received an office suite with more features than Office (including a PDF creator/reader etc) and have not encountered a single problem using the suite. (It is 100% Office compatible!) Anyway, I thought it would be nice to share this with yo...

Outlook 2002 sound problem
I am trying to get Outlook to play a cool .wav file I downloaded for when I receive new mail. I went to the sounds section under the control panel and I set the "new mail" notification to play the .wav file, but when I get new mail, it still just beeps at me. Can anyone help? Robert Double check the list of events. In my list there were multiple New Mail type events. Assign the sound to all of them as a test. <lgrier@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:EGINe.798$ZD4.668@bignews3.bellsouth.net... >I am trying to get Outlook to play a cool .wav file I downloaded ...

Submitting PGP / Nominet emails via Outlook
I know there might not be many out there who do this, but hopefully one or two will be able to answer my query. In essence I want to send PGP-signed automaton requests to Nominet via MS Outlook on WinXP. I've looked at the programs that Nominet suggest and they either don't work with XP, don't integrate with Outlook or cost a bomb. Do you know of any good (and possibly free) software that can cater for my needs? I also need to export and import my PGP key which is currently in a Mac OS 9 version of PGP 2.6.3i, but that's another story!!! Thanks Laphan Astra <info@...

Email statistics
How can I collect stats on number of email messages inbound and outbound per day that come through the server? We set up the log to push into a DB. Once the data is in the database we were are to use queries to filter the required data ie: show only "<to:>" & "@domain-name.com easy to set up and use can pls share with me technical dateails of your solution thnx "Cameron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71903246-7127-4941-A774-1DEAD5D6266D@microsoft.com... > We set up the log to push into a DB. Once the data is in th...

aol emails returned undelivered
Hi, When I send an email to an AOL address within my outlook address book it is returned undelivered with this message : Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554-: (HTM:B1) AOL has received many member complaints regarding the?? sender of this email and/or the email content itself.?? AOL will no longer accept email from this sender. 554 TRANSACTION FAILED I have been assured that my emails have not been barred fromt he reciprients and I have run my anti virus just to make sure there is nothing on my pc. Iam running norton firewall too and a spychecker programme. the problems only started this week...

backing up emails to another computer
I have outlook express 6 -- I want to copy the file that has all my emails and burn the to a cd. How do i do this? PS this is for Windows XP Jay wrote: > I have outlook express 6 -- I want to copy the file that > has all my emails and burn the to a cd. How do i do > this? > > PS this is for Windows XP Go to http://support.microsoft.com Advanced search Search on "backup restore" (all words) for Outlook Express. Read the KB article. You are posting to the wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is for Outlook. Outlook is a component of Microsoft Office. Outlook Expres...

redirecting emails to SBS Exchange 2007
If I want to redirect emails from public hosting server to local SBS server, what DNS records do I need to change. Do I need to edit any other A/AAAA records or just to add whatever name (matching sbs domain name) and global IP of my local office router? Below is an example of another company records - the first is web page hosting service and 3rd is the name and IP of this organisation, which I need to add for my company. What for is needed the second 127.0.0.1? 3 A/AAAA record(s) mycompany.com. IN A xxx.146.69.8 localhost.mycompany.com. IN A 127....

Workflow email: Lead converted within 24 hours
Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out how to make a timed workflow email based on whether a condition's been satisfied or not. I've tried tips from the "Using MS CRM" book as well as searches within this group. Here's what I'm going for and my progress: We need an email to be sent out when a Lead isn't converted within 24 hours of an Owner receiving it. I think 24 hours after creation would be acceptable to start with, but Ownership would be even better. The closest I can come is a workflow that says: When Lead Status is Changed Wait for 1 day after Le...

Entourage crashes when I delete emails. I get following message

Automatic email entry help
when i send a new email in outlook 2003, if i type the first letter of the name in the to blank, it brings up a list of email addresses. can i edit these addresses??? Those email addresses are pulled from a cache of previously typed email addresses - what do you need to edit? Is one of them wrong? If yes, just use the arrow key to select it and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Keith Girdley aske...

Trouble sending (not receiving) POP email in Outlook 2003
I'm having a similiar problem Again it has only just started in the last few days. I can send a new email without attachments but not with. Also, I can't now forward or reply to emails without getting the following error :-0x800ccc0F or 0x800ccc19. This happens with Outlook XP and Outlook 2002. It is driving me mad. I have tried the patches from Microsoft.com but they do not help. Richard wrote: > I'm having a similiar problem Again it has only just started in the > last few days. I can send a new email without attachments but not > with. Also, I can't now forward or ...

My emails won't send. They just sit in my Outbox.
I've set up my Hotmail account through Microsoft Outlook 2003, and when I first set it up I could send emails, and now I can't. I'm not sure if it's because I've downloaded a trail of the program or not. If there is any one that can explain why this is happening, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. If any one needs more information in order to determine the problem, I'll help as much as possible. Is this a paid Hotmail or MSN account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to m...

Email disappearing
I have set up some message filters but email tracking is showing serveral emails that are going into the mail store but are not viewable from Outlook or the OWA. Where could these missing messages be going and how can they be found? Thanks, Joe "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F1C4460-99BA-4D30-93BB-DA2D25A3F037@microsoft.com... >I have set up some message filters but email tracking is showing serveral What kind of filters? try removing them and see if the message appears. > emails that are going into the mail store but are not viewab...

Income does not appear in cash flow
Up until yesterday, my income does not show in my cash flow graph or table. I beleive all my budgeted expenses are correct though. I've tried removing and adding again my income information. I've also tried adding income under another catagory, such as bonus, but these also do not show. HELP!!!! Cash Flow is shown by account, not category. Cash Flow gets its information from transactions already in accounts and scheduled transactions. In addition, where budget categories are associated with accounts or where the last transaction for a given category is associated with one of th...

Subclass hiding method problem.
Hi guys, I can't wrap my head around this problem. I have two classes in a DLL that inherit from each other. They both have a method called Delete but with different parameters. If I have an instance of the subclass and try to call the delete that's defined in the superclass the compiler says "function does not take 0 arguments" here are the definitions class DllExport LSDBTable { public: bool Delete(); }; class DllExport LSDBOtherTable : public LSDBTable { public: bool Delete(long RecNo); }; void main() { LSDBOtherTable Table; ... Table.Delete...

Outlook 2002 and 2003 problem
I'm trying again in hopes to get this problem fixed. I've tried many suggestions from googled searches to no avail. Weird Outlook 2002 and 2003 problem. If I start a message from within Outlook and attach a file it sends normally, but if I try and send by hitting the 'email' button from within Word or Excel (filling in the pertinent info and hit send), or if I go to a file or picture and do a R-click send to mail. They just end up in Outlook's outbox and will not send no matter how many times I hit 'send and receive'. -- "I don't cheat to survive. ...