in office 2007 we cannto logon exchange mail box

i installed  office 2007 then  arrnage mail  account  , when i configure
exchange box officce said that  message.0x80040011d

 when i see in network connection gatway not avaliable because dhcp
automaticly share
when i configure  manullay no  problem.

how can solve

thanx

0
ak1 (1)

Twety <ak@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i installed  office 2007 then  arrnage mail  account  , when i
> configure exchange box officce said that  message.0x80040011d

Is your mailbox store mounted?
Can you open this mailbox in OWA?

> when i see in network connection gatway not avaliable because dhcp
> automaticly share
> when i configure  manullay no  problem.

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you mean your DHCP server is not giving
your clients all the settings it's configured to? That would be a Windows
server or client question, not an Exchange one.

> how can solve
>
> thanx

0
lanwench (7567)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

outlook 2007 e-mail

OE autodelete OLD mail

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Exchange 5.5 Restore Problem
Hello, I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP4), running on NT 4.0 (SP6). We back it up with Backup Exec 8.5, with the Exchange Agent option. I am now in need to restore an old copy Information Store, from a last year's tape, to recover some information. I put together a server, with Exchange 5.5,NT 4, etc. All Service packs etc up to date, and Exchange was working fine. I then proceded to restore the Information Store. The file size of the priv.mdb appears to be correct, however, since the restore, the info store won't start. I receive the following error when trying to start i...

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...

about Exchange 2003 sp2
Hi, I upgrade my Exchange 2003 to sp2, and find out a message in application event log: Event id: 1004 Source: Application Error Failed application program: inetinfo.exe This message is with blue color, not red. And until now my Exchange service all work, and information store can mount without any problem. But I still worry about maybe something will happen. So can anyone help me what��s happened? Many thanks for your help! Hi David, What is the full text of the event log message? Also, are the IIS Admin, SMTP and World Wide Web Publishing services running? -- Scott ...

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...