Importing private calendar data to a public calendar

Hi,
   I have exported a private calendar to a PST file and I'm trying to import
it into a public calendar I have created. I get a message saying "You have
chosen to import a folder whose type differs from that of the selected
folder. The items will be imported into a new folder with the same name."
However it doesn't import it to anything I can find. I am able to import the
data into another private calendar though so I no the data is good. Any
suggestions on how to transfer private calendar data to a public folder
calendar ?

Thanks,
Tony
0
Tuccillo (1)

Tony Tuccillo wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have exported a private calendar to a PST file and I'm trying to
> import it into a public calendar I have created. I get a message
> saying "You have chosen to import a folder whose type differs from
> that of the selected folder. The items will be imported into a new
> folder with the same name." However it doesn't import it to anything
> I can find. I am able to import the data into another private
> calendar though so I no the data is good. Any suggestions on how to
> transfer private calendar data to a public folder calendar ?
>
> Thanks,
> Tony

Are you sure the PF is actually a calendar folder? You have to create those
in Outlook, not in Exchange.
Another option is to just open the PST file & copy or move the items to the
PF calendar (change the view on the PST file calendar, select all,
drag/drop).

0
lanwench (7567)

import a 123 file

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Public Folder link to Excel File

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

printing imported gif files in Excel

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...