implementing and managing microsoft exchange server 2003 and administering microsoft server 2.0

Does anyone has this 2 courses digital or has a online link to donwload this course.
1. implementing and managing microsoft exchange server 2003
2. administering microsoft system managment server 2.0

thanks
0
soevel (1)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Exchange update problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Outlook 2003

How to restore entire server?

DNS Error on Exchange

Please ignore #2

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003