IMAP clients receive error 0x800CCCD2

Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for
account xpto. The server responded: the requested Mailbox is not available on
this server.

What can be causing this?
Thanks in advance.
0
Barreiro (5)

Hello,
Figured out myself.
The SELF permission was missing from an IMAP mailbox.
I have no ideia how, but it was.
Reconfiguring the permission solved the problem.

Best regards.

"Barreiro" wrote:

> Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for
> account xpto. The server responded: the requested Mailbox is not available on
> this server.
>
> What can be causing this?
> Thanks in advance.
0
Barreiro (5)
8/22/2006 11:32:02 AM
That's an IXP_E_IMAP_TAGGED_NO_RESPONSE.  An IMAP referral consists of a
tagged no response and a referral response.  You're missing the referral
response.  The mailbox does not exist or is inaccessable.  Check permissions
on the account.

"Barreiro" <Barreiro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server
> for
> account xpto. The server responded: the requested Mailbox is not available
> on
> this server.
>
> What can be causing this?
> Thanks in advance.

0
John

Can't Eliminate Client Edge
I have a window derived from CWnd. I added the following code: int CPane::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { // Create our window lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle = lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle & ~WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE; if (CWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; // Etc. Yes, the window appears with a visible client edge. And if I use Spy++, it reports that the window has the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style. I even tried calling SetWindowLong but that has no effect. Does anyone have any ideas why my window insists on having a client edge? Thanks! -- Jonathan Wo...

Viewing IMAP messages #2
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Ve...

Strange error message
Hello, I am getting a strange message when I am trying to copy a graph that I use in a payroll document that we use. It contains data and a graph for each employee. It worked just fine for 80% of the document then all of a sudden I started to get this message: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" with an OK button. I can hit the OK button and it will eventually continue on (after multiple clicks). But each time I copy and paste the graph, it gives me this message. I am using Excel 2002 on Win 2000 Pro with all the latest updates and patches available. T...

Not being able to enter Purchases account for the entire receiving
On the latest service packs for GP 9.0, and now for 10.0 as well, end users who receive in goods onto a purchase order for noninventoried items can no longer click on the Distributions button at the bottom of the window to type in accounts for Purchases. Long story short, you have to click the expansion arrow to the right of the line item and type in the account manually. Otherwise, you get an error message. A client that is new to 10.0 has voiced this concern, saying that it is going to be a pain for her to have to type in the GL Purchases Account number for every line item. Puttin...

WIN98 Outlook 2000 Distributed Authentication Error
Using WIN98 2nd Edition and Office2000 Outlook. Dial-up connects to internet fine and operates fine, Outlook comes up fine and logs into e-mail server, however just before e-mail is supposed to start downloading I get the following: "An error occurred loading the Distributed Password Authentication Components." After clicking OK, get message box "Microsoft Server Extensions" and message "Unable to read configuration information for Microsoft Personal Web Server error code 1723." Uninstalled Office2000 and totally reinstalled, only to get the same exac...

Authentication Error after restoring SQL databases
Our CRM Development Team messed up our dev server and asked our SQL dba to restore a two day old SQL backup of the MSCRM and METABASE databases. After the restore, the CRM app. is unaccessible through the browser ( Authentication Error. Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. ) Using the Deployment Manager only the License Manager information are visible and neither Server Manager nor User Manager. It seems like the applicat...

Error 0x80ccc0f
This is becoming a real PIA! I can be using Outlook for hours or only minutes and get this error. When I shut the program down and re-start it, it again works for hrs or minutes. Nothing I do seems to make a difference one way or another. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks, Larry Outlook 2000 SP-3 Ver. 9.0.0.8954 Webmail Accounts Google Yahoo Mail Plus (default) OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you using a Linksys router? Linksys routers have a history of problems with ma...

Credit Card Expiration date error
We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates greater than 2010. Has anyone else seen that? We are currently on RMS 1.2 using PC-Charge. It takes expiration dates through 2009. hi Rick, There is update for 1.2 to 1.3 and also in 1.3 there are patches available kindly download from customer sources this will resolve the issue "Rick@ASP" wrote: > We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates > greater than 2010. Has anyone else seen that? We are currently on RMS 1.2 > using PC-Charge. It takes expiration dates thr...

Invalid sender domain
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Boat Sent: 4/17/2006 11:19 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Fahlahas@Surgv.com' on 4/17/2006 11:19 AM 554 Fahlahas@Surgv.com: Recipient address rejected: invalid sender domain Dan Klinge <Yomama@kdkdjkfjdekfjdkfj.com> wrote: > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. > > Subject: RE: Boat > > Sent: 4/17/2006 11:19 AM > > The following recipient(s) could not be reached: > > 'Fahlahas@Surgv.com' on 4/17/2006 11:19 ...

CRM v3
A few days ago, we installed the Outlook Laptop Client and it would not Going Offline. The application can hang for hours. We found later that MSXML was not installed. We uninstalled the Laptop client, installed MSXML, reinstalled the Laptop client, and the Go Offline worked. Now, this occurs on other installed machines even after MSXML was explicitly installed. The initial machine that worked just had the Laptop reinstalled as a different user. Now this installation will not GoOffline. - this implies that the issue may be User Profile or permissions. However, all the laptop client...

LDAP Error in Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to Office 2003, and now when I go to Outlook to try to send an email, I get an error that says "Can't contact LDAP server (81)". I can eventually send the email, but I get that message several times. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter http://mail.giantcompany.com You receive a "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81)" error message when you open the Address Book in Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Outlook2003 error
Hi all, I am getting an error message when i try to compus a new message...''The messaging interface has returned an unknown error...'' OS=W2K with SP4 Office2003 Please help me Thx in ADV. ...

CRM 4.0 "An error has occurred"
Hi: I did an upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. First I upgrade Sql2000 to Sql2005 SP2 and then upgrade CRM. I have issue when create new case and tried to assign responsible contact. The application show “An error has occurred”. This form did have a customization in java to filter the contacts to show only the contacts for the account. I removed this customization for the form, but still have the error. I look for any Service Pack or Hot Fix but no found any. Any idea will be appreciated, Regards, -- Jose Valentin Rodriguez MCP-GP MCBMSS-GP Hi Jose, the problem is that you used a (very...

Error 0x800CCC13 in Outlook
Hi, We have several clients using a variety of Outlook versions (2000/XP/2003). Our mailserver is Exchange 5.5 running on a NT4.0 server, all availbale patches applied. All of a sudden clients can't send messages, the get error 0x800CCC13. I've looked up in TechNet and removed IE and OE completely, rebooted and reinstalled IE and OE, because of KB312349. Without any improvement. The problem is gone when removing the MS Exchange Server from the accountlist. Sending and recieving using POP3/SMTP does work. When the Exchange Server is selected but the primary storage location is ...

Error 553....rcpthosts...
I am receiving the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: After Upgrading to 5.0 Receive Fatal Error 0 Message on Build Sent: 10/24/2003 10:43 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'someoneh@somewhere.com' on 10/24/2003 10:43 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I have viewed some of the other posts and done what is recommended, such as authenticate outgoing messages with my username and password. This does not work. I have 3 di...

IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access th...

Not Receiving Mail 03-28-10
I'm not receiving any messages, except TEST messages I send to my self. Just loaded Windows 7 (clean) a couple of weeks ago. Migrated all of my old stuff from Windows Mail (Vista). I've tried everything, including turning off email filtering. Only one email account and it is POP3. Can something be corrupted? If you receive test messages you send to yourself, then your Windows = Live=20 Mail is working normally. Who is your provider? If you go to the = provider's webmail site, do you see messages there that failed to download? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft...

error bars
I have been trying to formulate error bars for a graph. Each point on the graph is made of 3 data points. I am having trouble getting started. The help option odes not seem to be very helpful. It states to click on tools then data series, which does not seem to be an option for me. I can not find such an option. Does anyone know how to do this. If so please help. ...

Windows Installer Error 1635
I am getting the following error message when I try to import a CSV file to the calander. Starts off by saying can not start the required translator, tries to install then I get the error message. ...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

CRM for Outlook: HTTP 401 error
Hello, I'm trying to install CRM 4 for Outlook, but after I write the Intranet address e the Internet Address it sends me an error like: HTTP 401 Unauthorized. This error happens only on my laptop and all the other clients don't have any error. Could it be an error relative to my account? Thank you Rino Make sure the user account that you are using has a security role defined, and that you are also using the correct port when entering the addresses. -ajw "Rino Bertolotto, STESA SRL" <rino.bertolotto@stesa.it> wrote in message news:OGQQNgLcJHA.4480@TK2MSFTNGP0...

Rollback Integration Proccess when error ocurrs
In Integration Manager 8.0, somebody know if in an integration process once you receive an error in the middle of integration we can apply a rollback to all integration or to the last transaction in process, and there are some option to stop the integration process automatically, this thinking in a computer or a server fails I see the BEFORE COMMIT Events but the help file is verry poor. and I don't know wath proccess do it, after or before an error ocurr in the integration procces. Thanking in advance you help Armando Sánchez Monterrey, MX Typically, we use a single ba...

send and receive XML in a web application
Hello, I new in XML inside .NET, and I looking the best way to send and receive XML, how you work this? WSE 2.0 is the recomendable? Thanks ...

VBA Application Logic Error
Have added a user field to a Dynamics screen where we display record notes. Works fine when browsing the table. However when I change the key field on the screen to do a direct read then I get the message from VBA that "value cannot be set which could cause application logic error". How can I get a logic error when attempting to read data from sql and display via a user field on a Dynamics screen ? Rick Is this is an existing Dynamics window or a custom window? Which window in GP? Where is your VBA Code? On the Key field change, before user change or after user change? ...

Problems in Client/Server Implementation of an MFC application
Dear All, I am doing a project , which is an MFC application (MDI) .. Now its a standalone application with MS Access as the "Back end". I have used ADO to made the connection. Now I want to make this application to work for several clients at the same time . I also want this application to communicate with 3 different types of Database . 1) MySQL 2) MS SQL Server 3) Oracle My application should connect with any of the above DB , without making any problem.. Can I make a general implementation by using ADO ? What ...