iisadmpwd change pw gives error - 2147022675

Just cannot get password change to work on Exchange2003 (front-end server) & IIS 6.0

Is this a known issue

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

It could be that you are not (yet) allow to change your password either
because password change is prohibited or because user has to wait for x days
before he is allowed to change his password (domain policies).

Whenever you reset a password for a user and the 'Cannot change pass before
X days' is enforced, the user is not allowed to change it.

David.

"ss" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Just cannot get password change to work on Exchange2003 (front-end server)
& IIS 6.0.

> Is this a known issue?

after installing I get runtime error
Hi, I use money for years now without any porblem This mornig, as I wanted to work with money I got: Runtime error R6025 - pure virtual function call I unistalled Money reinstalled it Not solved Deleted all money-stuff from the register, reinstalled.... nothing I need to work in Money but can't find a way to make it work I read about the problem in this newsgroup but didn't found a real solution to the problem The KB isn't very informative too What to do???!!! Thanks Might help... http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.money&mid=8665a...

Is there way to give project ownership to another user in bulk?
All I know right now is to go into PWA, edit the properties of each project and pick a new owner. Is there a programmatic way to do that for lots of projects at the same time? Thanks, Andy Novak UNT Hi Andy, I think you'd need to code this somehow. -- Regards, Ben. http://www.applepark.co.uk http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "anovak@unt.edu" wrote: > All I know right now is to go into PWA, edit the properties of each > project and pick a new owner. Is there a programmatic way to do that > for lots of projects at the same time? > >...

Error when more than 60 items on X-axis
Hello, I want to present three line-curves over a number of weeks. And I have the following code in my VB-program: ReDim WeekAxis(1 To iLastWeek) As Integer ..... (calculate ranges) ' Create Chart on new Worksheet (Left, Top, Width, Height) Set ch = Worksheets("TempGraph").ChartObjects.Add(5, 5, 600, 350) ch.Chart.ChartWizard Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("a60:t62"), _ gallery:=xlLine, Title:="Deliverables versus time" ch.Chart.SetSourceData Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("A60"). _ ...

Change of system behaviour...
We have an Exchange 2003 in a Win 2003 domain... On Exchange we have installed GFI Mail Security 8... In the administrator account we used to get report e-mails which stated that the e-mail that was an attachment to the report e-mail didn't reach their recipient.So we had the e-mail the whole of it actually. Now, something has changed, someone has made a modification(??) and we only get the NDR and not the e-mail the original which didn't make it to the recipient! Any help would be much much appreciated. ...

Error number 0x800ccc13
I get the following Mail Delivery Error: -Messages couldn't be retrieved from server. -A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to send data to the server. Error Number 0x800ccc13. How can I get my email? what kind of account and what mail server is it on? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public....

Error in applicationn log
Hi, I have exchange 2003 with service pack 1 installed . SMTP connector is formed in exchange server. I am regularly getting event id 3018 NDR error in application log of Exchange server. Can any one help why we get this error and how to get rid of these errors... Regards, Abhi That is an informational error message indicating that your server issued an NDR. Ignore them if you like. They aren't going to go away. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "abhishek pandey" <pandeyabhishek2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d55f3cc9.0409302300.146c9958@posting.google.com... ...

Outlook
Has anyone ever seen these errors? They are happening very regularly in Outlook and other office 2003 apps: ********* Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.5510.0, stamp 3f1380f0, faulting module rfxmsx32.dll, version 8.5.0.123, stamp 3d3fa429, debug? 0, fault address 0x000032be. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ********** Faulting application MSACCESS.EXE, version 9.0.0.6620, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.0, fault address 0x00008789. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go...

restoring an individual mailbox to a give point in time
Have any of you needed to do this and succeeded? What steps did you take? not an individual mailbox - only blb will allow you to restore a single mailbox, but that cannot be done to a point in time; only from when the backup was taken...only way to do this is to restore the entire database, then replay all applicable transaction log files... "dondidati" <armtrece@vba.va.gov> wrote in message news:5cad01c48143$bfd1dbd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Have any of you needed to do this and succeeded? What > steps did you take? ...

How do I delete cells in Excel without changing the data in others
I want to get rid of some of the rows in my spreadsheet but the data in the ones I am leaving behind are linked by formulas? As soon as I delete them all the data goes from the the others. Gemma, I may not understand your situation. An example of what I think you're saying is: Cell A2: A1+1. You want to delete cell A1, but leave A2 with the value it currently has. If this is the case, you need to copy A2 and the, using paste special, paste the value back into A2. This way A2 no longer has any formula at all and will remain unchanged when you delete A1. Art "G...

OWA Password changing problem -- Information goes missing between aex2b.asp and achg.asp
This is occurring on an exchange 2003 server with sp1 or sp2, running on windows 2003 with sp1. Currently the users can not change passwords using OWA. We would like them to be able to. If I go directly to https://xxx.edu/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.asp . . . the change password feature works. If I start OWA and click change password I go to https://xxx.edu/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.asp?https://xxx.edu/exchange/UserName/? fill in the data . . . . click ok. I get Object not found. I added some display statements to the achg.asp file. When going directly to the site (not using exchange) and filling in the...

Changing the Owner of a sales order, resets all previous notes
If I change the owner of a Sales Order, the time/date field of all the notes previously created against order will be changed to the time and date on which I changed the owner of the Sales Order. Is this by design? Can we make a change to stop this from occuring, as we in effect then loose any historical communication against the order from the time of this change.. Appreciate the assistance, I think you have configured "parental" for the relationship that you have defineed between notes and sale order. you might want to change it to "configurable cascading". To d...

Error previewing reports in CRM 4.0
We recently installed and removed Systems Esstentials 2007 from the same server with our CRM 4.0 installation. After removing the Systems Essentials, it left behind all the reports on our /reports server. This is the same /reports server with our CRM 4.0 reports. Now, those reports are missing from the /report server. We are having some issues with previewing or running CRM 4.0 reports. Does anyone know of a way to reinstall or reupload those reports. I tried a repair of CRM, but it did not reinstall the reports, back to the report server. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,...

Syntax error 12-16-07
Anyone see a syntax error with this? DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " '_)" & _ "values ( '" & rs.Fields(0) & "', '" & rs.Fields(1) & "', '" & rs.Fields(57) & "')" "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5F3A75C-6006-4880-B79A-3638AE64AD96@microsoft.com... > Anyone see a syntax error with this? > > DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " ...

Find and Replace Permissions change on Public Folders
OK, I've been tasked with changing permissions on Hundreds of public folders. We are bringing up a thousand new security groups in a new naming convention, they are going to replace Mail enabled security groups currently assigned to public folders. How can I simplify this process? Is there a tool that performs a function like "subinACL" that will perform a Find/Replace on public folders? pfDavadmin might be able to help you out. It can export permissions and you can modify the permissions file and then import them back. "dnilson@gmail.com" wrote: > OK, I'...

OWA gives The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted
Hey all, On my Exchange 2000, Server 2003 system any attempt to access OWA comes back with The "Local Security Authority cannot be contacted." SSL on or off does not seem to make a difference. The public folders don't require authentication but the certificate seems to be sent with no problem. Exchange requires login but after the cert and authentication bits I get the above message as well. That's with an admin account. A non admin account just flat gets "access is denied" This is happening both inside and outside the firewall. IIS is pointing to the ...

How do I change line spaces in an envelope on word
I have tried Jay's solution but it doesn't work for me. I must have an earlier version of Word. I have managed to change line spaces in a document but when I try to create an address on a label or Envelope it prints in double spacing. Envelope addresses are formatted with the envelope address paragraph style - see http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http:...

internal support function error
I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. Below is the error I am getting. "an internal support function returned an error" Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I am having the same error. What did you come up with? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from >outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in >outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. >Bel...

change histroy printing
I was wondering if there's any way to print out the change history that was made to a spreadsheet showing the user, date, time and what the changes were. Thanks Thin ...

Date when I last change cell in a row?
Please, Help. In my database, every row represents a separate client. I wonder if it is possible to input the date when I last changed any value in a particular row. This way I will know when exactly I last updated the information for client in row 4, 5 etc. I don't need the date when the document was last saved. Please, let me know if it can be done in Excel. Thank you, Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False With Target If .Row = 5 Then Me.Range("H1").Value = Date ...

crm logon error!!

Font color changed
Font color changed to black when using save as PDF function in Publisher 2007, no matter what color I used in text box. Any idea? thanks Are you getting colors anywhere in the pdf file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JALU" <JALU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:415D9130-FC38-49A1-91AF-936A2A1679C1@microsoft.com... > Font color changed to black when using save as PDF function in Publisher > 2007, no matter what color I used in text box. Any idea? thanks Only TEXT are co...

Change one page in publication to landscape orientation
I'm trying to change one page in a multi-page publication to landscape. However, I want the others to remain as portrait orientation. Is this possible? I can't find anything in online Help or on the MS Office website. As a temporary work around, I have just turned the text on the page to look like landscape orienation. DS <DS@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm trying to change one page in a multi-page publication to > landscape. However, I want the others to remain as portrait > orientation. Is this possible? I can't find a...

Adding a changing number of cells.
I am trying to add up part of a row of numbers. The number of cells in the row that I am trying to add will change depending on a variable in another cell. For instance, if there are numbers in the range a1:t1, I am trying to obtain the sum of the range that will always start with cell a1 and end with ?1 where "?" corresponds to a number in cell b1. The number in b1 is a variable and will change occasionaly based on other conditions. So if the number in cell b1 is "6" I would want the sum of a1:f1. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks, Thanks One way: =SUM(...

Error Message(s)
I started out getting the following error message - " Download Error: The request to log on to a server could not be completed because the user name supplied is incorrect" After trying everything that I know (not much I'm afraid) including setting up a new email account under the same name, checking the names and passwords on the server I have managed to "lose" Outlook. I am now getting the following error when I attempt to open Outlook - "Cannot start MS Office Outlook. Unable to open Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened" Argh !! I d...

compile error in module
I have a short cut on two computers that goto my excel2002 speadsheet o a third computer. I have a commandbutton on the spreadsheet to open a filedialaog; module4 general _OpenFiledialogWindow Sub OpenFiledialogWindow() Dim fd As FileDialog Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) fd.InitialFileName = "\\greg\greg\bids\" fd.Show End Sub One computer with the shortcut works fine, but the other returns a error; Compile error: User-Defined type not defined Any help would be appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think you need to...