ID replicaiton from E2k3 to E55 stopped

Replicaiton of any new IDs from E2k3 to E55 has stopped.
I have logging turned to max and I don't see any errors.
Intrasite full replicaiton has been run, multiple
attempts at service/server restarts attempted. What am I
missing here? Help...
0
ckramer2k (5)

do you mean the ADC replication?

"Cosmo" <ckramer2k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Replicaiton of any new IDs from E2k3 to E55 has stopped.
> I have logging turned to max and I don't see any errors.
> Intrasite full replicaiton has been run, multiple
> attempts at service/server restarts attempted. What am I
> missing here? Help...

0
susan7353 (1225)
9/13/2004 11:15:47 PM
No, I'm referring to Exchange Directory Replication from
Exch2k3 to Exch55. Users are created at one of our sites
and I can see them on my E2k3 SRS database, but that
information is not being transferred to the Exch55 server
which is responsible to update the rest of the Exch55
sites. (at least until they complete the migration)

0
ckramer2k (5)
9/14/2004 8:40:29 PM
you need an ADC to perform this replication between your AD and your
Exchange 5.5 servers...

> No, I'm referring to Exchange Directory Replication from
> Exch2k3 to Exch55. Users are created at one of our sites
> and I can see them on my E2k3 SRS database, but that
> information is not being transferred to the Exch55 server
> which is responsible to update the rest of the Exch55
> sites. (at least until they complete the migration)

0
susan7353 (1225)
9/14/2004 8:49:47 PM
That will work for users at my site and under my
administration. I have no way of selecting users from
other sites aspecialy if that site has only e2k3 servers
which replicate between SRS servers. My SRS server
receives the new new IDs but it does not transfer them to
Exch55 server through MS Site Replication Service.

0
ckramer2k (5)

auto populating account id field
Does anyone know of any 3rd parties that already have this customization? I'm wanting my account to automatically be assigned an account ID when I transfer my lead to an account and then have this ID be sent to Great Plains to create the account in GP. I know CRM doesn't have this function right out of the box, but I can't let my users type in their own ID. Thanks, Jen ...

Stopping Replication
My replication setup is as follows... Server A publishes (pushes) transactional updates. Server B subscribes (pulls) to Server A. I need to stop replication process temporarily and switch server A to single user mode. Is there an issue with me stopping sqlagent? Can there be issues when I start it again? Thanks in advance ...

form auto-complete stopped working
I am running Vista Home Premium. When I first began using the program there was an icon at the top which when clicked would complete a form on the screen with information like my name, address, email, etc. The boxes completed usually appeared yellow. That icon has disappeared. Now, I have to start typing each item and then auto-complete appears for that item. I have to click on the suggested response to have the fill-in completed. Does anybody know why this has happened, and what can be done to get back the function I had? ...

Publisher files stop responding taking full resources of sysem.
While trying to open the copied version of the technical- manual, the system stops responding and shows up exhausting most of the system resources. the error that occurs occasionally is Error:-> System is not responding. The same does not happen with the original copy of the manual which works fine. Both of these contain some text and some graphics and the second one (copy) is having a few more graphics. It happens everytime when I create Publication of such kind and then save as another copy of it. The problem only occurs with the copied version. Please help as it just do...

Stop "attachments of message have changed...do you want to save?"
How do I stop receiving this message for any message for which I have merely opened an attachment, without making any change to it? This greatly depends on your version of Outlook and the type of attachment. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/175 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "DaveHause" <DaveHause@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

SY_SecurityChecklist security id
Hi all, Does anyone know what the display name or restechname for the SY_SecurityChecklist window is? I can't find it in the SY09400 dynamics table I generated. I want to be able to extend access to that window to only a few users -- Jim Bourque Where or how do you get to this window? I could not find it even with Support Debugging Tool. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jim B" wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyo...

DPM2010
Got a DPM2010 server and trying to protect my sql server with 4 instances. 3 Instances will get protected. One instance gives the following messages and isn't visible in the modifying or creating a protection group. Messages are listed below. Anyone have experience with this issue? DPM could not enumerate application component MER1-SRV025\SCCM\master on protected computer mer1-srv025.zorg.local. (ID: 964) DPM could not enumerate application component MER1-SRV025\SCCM\model on protected computer mer1-srv025.zorg.local. (ID: 964) DPM could not enumerate application compone...

Money 2007 won't stop updating
After my bank switched to a more secure login method, I have (I thought) had Money discontinue updating automatically for this account by setting the update frequency to "Never". However, I am having problems with my bank account being hit with unsuccessful logins resulting in the locking of access to my account. The bank says that the logins are coming from a third-party banking service. How can I be sure either Money 2007, the corresponding information on MoneyCentral, or the corresponding information in Yodlee (the 3rd party provider between my bank and Money 2007) isn't conti...

CAnimateCtrl
Hi, I am using CAnimateCtrl. I want to play movie, stop, and continue from the same frame I stopped. How can I do it? Looks like once I stop, I lost the frame number. Thanks, John ...

What can stop a PC from displaying Access 2000/2003 text & background colours?
Can anyone suggest a reason why a specific Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop should be unable to display any of the text or background colours on an utterly basic test form with only a couple of text boxes and no VBA code on an otherwise empty test database? The problem also happens with an application of mine using Access 2003 runtime - but only on this PC. It runs fine on several other PCs. I have applied every available Windows XP Home update and every available Office 2000 update to no effect. The laptop (set to 32-bit colour) can display digital colour photographs without any problem and ...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

MSExchangeSA Event ID 9188
Hello All, I have several servers that show the event below on a infrequent basis. Membership of Exchange Domain Servers is OK, and the group is in the right container (Users). The group is also a member of Exchange Enterprise Servers as it is supposed to be. I can only assume that the System Attendant has not been able to contact a DC\GC but cannot find any evidence of that. Have not found anything on the error code that appears to be relevant. Has any seen this particular circumstance before?? PeteK Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to read the membership of group 'cn=...

Table relationships
I've created a database with about 15 tables for a participant data in a research study. Each participant will complete the 15 assessment measures. My ultimate goal is to create a data entry system whereby a research assistant can pull up a form and enter an ID number, plus the answers to the 15 assessment measures. I know I can create a query to combine all the tables, but it seems like the research assistant would have to enter the id and date 15 times (once for each table pulled in to the query). Is there a way to just enter the ID number one time and have it apply t...

How can I stop emails from going to my Blackberry from Outlook?
My job changed my Blackberry phone and our computer tech cannot figure out how to stop my emails from automatically going to my old phone which is now disconnected. I checked under rules - there is nothing there. We have no idea how the previous tech set it up. Does anyone have any suggestions? ...

Stopping Browser choice in windows update?
hi Is it possible to stop "browser choice" (KB976002) from being installed via the windows update service?? we have a wsus server and we have declined the update here, but if users go to www.windowsupdate.com they will still be able to install it. any suggestions on how we can stop it? Thanks Damien "LithiumKid1976" <Damien.j.brennan@gmail.com> schrieb: > Is it possible to stop "browser choice" (KB976002) from being installed via > the windows update service?? No, but it's possible to hide the Browser Choice window: http:/...

BartShell Module has Stopped working. How do I correct this.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01CAF243.7E120040 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0047_01CAF243.7E124E60" ------=_NextPart_001_0047_01CAF243.7E124E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable My wep page is not opening and I'm unable to use the internet, I'm using = dial-up with Peoplepc. Is there something I need to do, I already tried = many things. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_001_0047_01CAF243.7E124E60 Content-Type: text/h...

Stop bogus outgoing emails
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. Every day my outgoing internet email queue gets filled up with emails that are not able to process. I check their properties and the error message is "unknown host". The originator is mostly either <> or a user that is no longer with the firm, but I cannot disable his mailbox, as he still receives emails that are critical to the firms function. The destination domains are obviously junk, with names like myvaluesnow.com or tonsoffreebies.com. Is there a way I can block these from going into the queue? I assume if I get that many stuck in...

Windows live communications platform has stopped working
Hi, I recently installed the new windowlive 2009 on my vista home edition 32bit computer. however now everytime i sign in i get this message here is my event details: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wlcomm.exe Application Version: 14.0.8098.930 Application Timestamp: 4ac41a12 Fault Module Name: ADVAPI32.dll Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000 Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a64b Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002b68e OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 8053 Addition...

Using login ID as criteria in query
I am trying to restrict the data that different users can see by capturing the login ID and using it as criteria in a query, but I can't find anything on this topic. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how to do it? Sure. You mean the Windows login? see http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm Else, if you use a secured database, you can relay on the CurrentUser property. For database not specifically secured, the result is 'Admin' : ? Application.CurrentUser Admin so, under a secured network, the Windows login is probably more reliable, in such cases. Vandergha...

How to get the button ID in GridView
Hello, My GridView has several buttons in defferent columns. When the button is clicked, is there a way to get a clicked button ID in the GridView_RowCommand event? Thank you, Peter "Peter Afonin" <pafonin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:el1HkRuTLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > My GridView has several buttons in defferent columns. When the button is > clicked, is there a way to get a clicked button ID in the > GridView_RowCommand event? When GridView_RowCommand is called the second parameter "e" (of type ...

What causes event id 7031's
My exchange server's IISadmin service has (and other services bound to it) failed and restart 51 times. All other critical exchange services were restarting as well. I've stablized the server now (by deleting messages that may have been corrupted), but I'm really freaked out on how this happened. I've never had any errors on my exchange server untill today. Here are my server stats: Windows 2000 server SP4. Exchange 2000 ENT SP3 with all rollups. ALL hotfixes applied. Group Shield 5.2. GFI ME 9.0. 2 XEON's. 1 GB ram. 200 gb for Stores. 201 Mailboxes. Check this arti...

can I free digital id?
http://www.thawte.com -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Brenda515" <Brenda515@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Nothing, but fortunately, the crystal ball is working this morning. ...

Money 2002 stopped working
I have the same problem. It just started today. I tried reinstalling Money, but that did not work. Read more threads. The secret is out there for those truly seeking it. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e5001c3fb4e$343d9da0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have the same problem. It just started today. I tried > reinstalling Money, but that did not work. For all those with Money 2002 problems, this is the tech support that I got directly from Microsoft, and it works perfect................... "Based on our research, the issue should be caused by ...

Dear Microsoft....stop trying to protect me from myself
I bought the new Outlook 2003 and just discover I can't receive .exe files. WHAT THE ???? Microsoft, I bought you upgrade but now you are trying to protect me from myself. I always send .exe files to and from work. Now, thanks to some genius in your programming staff, I can't do this because I can't turn off the security 'upgrade' that prevents opening .exe files. Stop trying to 'Help' users by not allowing them to turn off security features manually. If I want receive .exe files, I should be able to. Stop telling me I can't. "scottweber" <...

how can i get the mainboar ID and harddisk ID
every guru: I need to build the encrypt in my project, wish to get some hardware infromation as encrypt source, for example, use mainboard ID and harddisk ID as encrypt key, but, GetVolumeInformation() only get prartition ID, it will be changed by user change the prartition. what can i do ? that I wish to get the mainboard ID and harddisk physical ID ? thanks in advance!!! See if the following link offers any help http://www.winsim.com/diskid32/diskid32.html -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "robin" <robinswan@21cn.com> ...