I need help with Ex5.5 OWA

Can someone please tell me how to set it up.
I'm new to this company and I'd like to set this up for them as an
alternative to check emails.

My Enviornment:  Windows 2000 Active Directory
Exchange 5.5

You help will be appreciated.

0
nadia (53)

"nadia" <nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me how to set it up.
> I'm new to this company and I'd like to set this up for them as an
> alternative to check emails.
>
> My Enviornment:  Windows 2000 Active Directory
> Exchange 5.5
>
> You help will be appreciated.

This might be of some use to you:

http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=33

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

OWA jumping mouse

Help Required

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Need HELP! for Linking data

Need to add to current formula

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...