I deleted my Public Folder under IIS By Mistake

I have deleted my Public Folder Virtual Folder in the IIS Manager by Mistake

How can I re-create this so that users can use the Public Folders through OWA again

Any help

Cheers,
0
anonymous (74722)

You have a back up strategy every night right? If so copy it from the back up, if not, you need to have all of yoru databases log files.

try this;
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313184
0
anonymous (74722)

How to archive message folders
I have a large number of e-mail messages stored in folders in Outlook Express 6 on a computer running XP Home. I would like to move them all to a backup drive to free space on my "C" drive. I want to be able to retrieve them for future reference without over writing new folders. How can I do this? -- Ken This is a to save messages to a folder on the Desktop. If you like how they look there, than you can copy those folders to the other drive. They can always be dragged back in to OE if need be. <Canned> O...

How do I export outlook folders to my documents?
My Outlook .pst file is too large to back up. How can I export folders and associated message to my documents? "Pamela Gates" <Pamela Gates@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:406CB645-870A-4096-99EE-6980B12A1017@microsoft.com... > My Outlook .pst file is too large to back up. How can I export folders and > associated message to my documents? No PST is ever too large to backup. Simply copy the PST to another location while Outlook is closed. Backup complete. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] What version of Outlook are you using? What...

Public Calender access rights.
I setup a public calendar for a small office so everyone can check it anytime they want to see who is scheduled for vacation, staff meetings, etc. Only the administrator has the ability to add and edit items, everyone else has viewing only. However, when a user goes into the public calendar via Outlook they can open and item and attempt to change it, but the system will not allow it because of their access rights being limited. What I would like to happen is as soon as they click on a calendar item, the access is denied immediately instead of letting them into it, changing the item an...

deny ability to delete sent items
Environment is Win2k3 Server and Exch2k3. We would like to impliment a Group Policy that would remove users ability to delete the items in their Sent Items folder. It would be OK if items could be removed after Archiving if necessary. It appears that deleted Sent Items do not go to Deleted Items folder, so dumpster retention policy doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas? I am 99.9% certain that this is not possible through group policy. I'm very certain that while it might be possible, it would be extremely difficult to implement and manage. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange &quo...

How to find addresses stored in Favorites folder
My toobar shows a button for adding to favorites but I can not find my favorites list anywhere after I add them? http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041116.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ "Zuli" <Zuli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1B7543A-7BE9-40C6-A4BA-5770FD90AB79@microsoft.com... > My toobar shows a button...

unable to display inbox folder due to "invalid handle"???
Ran a scandisk that identified a couple of cluster problems, and allowed the computer to fix the problems identified . Since then, whenever trying to access email in OUTLOOK, we get the following message: "Unable to display the foler. The file c:\windows\localsettings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed. The handle is invalid." What is going on? ...

Can you delete and empty an open email

How to delete duplicate data
Hi, I am using excel to consolidate monthly room booking data. I have a date column and time column. May I know how to to delete those rows which contains duplicate data with same date stated in the date columnand and same time range in the time column? Thank you. Data>filter>advanced filter, unique records only and copy to another location -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "PL" <PL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45DAE2B-252D-4E17-81D8-0F4C060BCB21@m...

junk e-mail file has been deleted
I have accidently deleted the junk e-mail folder, anybody know how to reset the folders? I have tried to restore it but it doesnt seem to work. Thanks bennettmi@aol.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have accidently deleted the junk e-mail folder, anybody > know how to reset the folders? I have tried to restore it > but it doesnt seem to work. Assuming Outlook 2002 here. Start>Run. Enter "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office10\Outlook.exe" /ResetFolders (notice the quotes). Click OK. If Outlook 2002 is not your version, the "Office...

Email being sent to Deleted Items folder
Outlook 2002. Some emails I get (mainly mailing lists) get sent straight to my Deleted Items folder. I have NO rule set up to do this, and in fact I have added these mails to my exceptions list. They STILL get sent to my Deleted Items folder. How do I stop this? thanks. ...

Public Folder Replication not running
We have two exchange 2000 servers in the same exchange organization, same active directory domain. We have one set of public folders that have been configured to replicate to both servers. We would create public folders on one server and then they replicate to the other server immediately (replication interval set to "always"). But last week the replication suddenly stopped for new folders, although existing ones still appear to replicate their contents. When we create a new folder on one server, and set it in system manger to replicate to the other server, replicas never appear ...

Missing Public Folder Store
In Exchange 200 server System Manager, the inherited permissions on the Public Folder Store under the First Storage Group were accidentally removed. After doing this, the Public Folder Store does not show up anymore, but the database files pub1.edb and pub1.stm still exist in the MDBDATA folder Is there any way to reset the permissions on this object. I would expect it to still show up as an unmounted database but it does not show up at all Use ADSIEdit to add the inherited checkbox back. ADSIEdit can be found by installing the Windows 2000 Support tools off of the Windows 2000 CD. ADS...

Telephone format of Contacts in Outlook (public folder).
Hi, I've got lots of contacts stored in a Contact folder in my Public folders. All of these contacts have the phone specified with multiple format (UK, International.. other) depending who did enter the contacts at a given moment. I now have to uniform that to one single format (eventually reject and flag for manual update the contacts with non-recognizable number) I'm totally novice in Outlook / contacts / PF scripting, and I'll be glad to get any tips here. Thanks, Chris -- ______________________________________________ It's still better that if it would have been worst...

missing emails and folders
when I opened outlook today, all my old emails and folders I had set up disappeared. any ideas as to what happened? a week or so ago I followed the prompts to update certain programs, and one of them was to upgrade to Outlook Express 6, but the problem didn't occur right away so I don't know if it's related or not. Although today I did get a "Welcome to Outlook Express 6" email, so maybe it is related. Either way, I just need to get my emails back! EZO <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when I opened outlook today, all my old emails an...

How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? "rwwhit" <rwwhit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D17761E-CD1B-4D04-BACB-B0D837C4DD93@microsoft.com... >I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a > message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted > items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? That's normal behavior...

sharing offline folders among different profiles
I would like to share (ie use the same folders) my offline Outlook contacts and calendar folders in two different profiles. How? Many thanks. OST files can be opened only in the profile/mailbox for which they were created. What is it you need to accomplish? There may be another way. rbuce@btoauto.com wrote: > I would like to share (ie use the same folders) my offline > Outlook contacts and calendar folders in two different > profiles. How? Many thanks. rbuce@btoauto.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to share (ie use the same folder...

CRM and IIS Lockdown
Has anyone installed IIS lockdown on a server before installing CRM? If so which install option did you choose? Did you run into any problems$ IIS Lockdown works. Follow the specific instructions on the MSCRM Implementation Guide regarding IIS Lockdown. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >> Other MSCRM Online Forum Resources >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone installed IIS lockdown on a server before installing CRM? > >If so which install option did you choose? > >Did you run into any problems$ >. > ...

Why is my program loading stuff from ...\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\...
One of the programs I am developing is loading a lot of stuff. Here is part of the list that has me puzzled. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\VERSION.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCRT4.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \PKMWS.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \MSONSEXT.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHFOLDER.DLL', no matc...

Excel 'hangs' when deleting a row
when i delete a row in excel 2000, everything locks up! and when lookup at Task Manager/Processes, it's MEM USAGE goes up to 22K o more! i tried doing it in another file but i experienced no error. the dat is in LAN. all data are filtered when the deletion began. however i ca delete files before. please help, anyone.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The best thing is to free up memory (assuming your file is large). Clos all applications you do not require at the time and any workbooks no in use. Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

HELP!! I accidentally deleted a folder I need. . .
I was cleaning up a long list of folders, and accidentally deleted a REALLY important one, that had a bunch in it. Can anyone tell me how I can recover them? They were extremely important ones!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you. Cleared your Deleted Items folder already? If not they will appear as a subfolder of Deleted Items -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jennifer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

IE8 was deleted from my windows 7 and I cannot find correct downlo
I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is included in windows 7 but does not show the download file....... ARRRG. Tried Vista IE8 download file but message says it not the correct operating system. On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:50:01 -0700, pawntonian <pawntonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to >find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is >included in wind...

MyDocuments folder
hi, i am tring to create folder in MyDocuments, with this function HANDLE hFile = CreateFile(path,GENERIC_WRITE|GENERIC_READ, FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_SHARE_WRITE, NULL, CREATE_ALWAYS, FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL); where path = _T("%USERPROFILE%\\Documenti") + _T("\\FileName.xxx"); i used ("%USERPROFILE%\\Documenti to get the path of mydocuments but i didnt find the file , i used GetLastError(); where the function tell me the path is incorect any idea to get the path of mydocuments folder thanks for help You could use: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...

Can't see public folder in ESM
I want to add a public folder and mail enable it (as I did many times before) but when I go into ESM there is nothing under the Public Folders. The only thing that has changed is that I just installed SP2 for exchange. I can't find the solution to this.... any help would be great. thank you. On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:06:27 -0800, Joe J. <JoeJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to add a public folder and mail enable it (as I did many times before) >but when I go into ESM there is nothing under the Public Folders. The only >thing that has changed is that I just inst...

Emptying 'Deleted Items' folder on exit
I am running WLM version 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726) on Windows 7 with all the latest updates. I have 'Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on exit' checked under Maintenance, but they're all still there when I exit and restart WLM. Is there another setting I should be looking at to make this work? TIA, -- SC Tom Tom, I experienced the same thing earlier today. I'm new to WLM and found that if you "checked" the ''Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on > exit' after there were items in the Deleted Items folder, it ...