I cannot access newly created users

Hi folks...
I have using exchange server. i can add users in Active directory
successfully. But I cannot  logon through IE or Outllok.. That is from today
onwards i can create users but When I configuring in Outlook or when i tried
to login through IE I get the following error message.
"Sorry. User id and password could not be verified. Please re-enter your
user id and password.
more details...
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Logon failure: unknown user name
or bad password."

This means the My Exchange did not recognize the newly created user name.
But while I create the user it doesn t give any error message...I can create
the user as usual.

I have restarted all the services and the server also.  but still I could
not access the newly created users.(From today only this problem has
occuring,..Yesterday I have restarted the server...After restarted I have
checked all services related to Exchange  ..IMAP,system attendent..

But For My Existing users I can login as usual and the problem comes from
today only. note that I have checked all services...

Any one solve this issue?
Thanks in Advance
0
Pandi (1)

Hi

Check these new accounts, has Recipient Update Services (RUS) stamped them
with an SMTP addresses?
Also when you created the accounts did ADUC give you the option to "Create
an Exchange mailbox" if not the workstation/server that you created these
account on does not have the Exchange management tools installed (Exchange
System Manager)

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MVP Exchange

"Pandi" <Pandi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks...
> I have using exchange server. i can add users in Active directory
> successfully. But I cannot  logon through IE or Outllok.. That is from
> today
> onwards i can create users but When I configuring in Outlook or when i
> tried
> to login through IE I get the following error message.
> "Sorry. User id and password could not be verified. Please re-enter your
> user id and password.
> more details...
> javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Logon failure: unknown user name
> or bad password."
>
> This means the My Exchange did not recognize the newly created user name.
> But while I create the user it doesn t give any error message...I can
> create
> the user as usual.
>
> I have restarted all the services and the server also.  but still I could
> not access the newly created users.(From today only this problem has
> occuring,..Yesterday I have restarted the server...After restarted I have
> checked all services related to Exchange  ..IMAP,system attendent..
>
> But For My Existing users I can login as usual and the problem comes from
> today only. note that I have checked all services...
>
> Any one solve this issue?
> Thanks in Advance

0
ben.hoffman (411)

Date in Access
Is it correct to use next formula: 12/14/1999+ 12/14/2001? I’ve got result = 11/28/2101. What is wrong? You might want to ask in an Access forum and explain the context in which you're using that formula. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ER" <ER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69ABCC01-1D28-4A45-8217-10FACA32228D@microsoft.com... > Is it correct to use next formula: 12/14/1999+ 12/14/2001? > I&...

Problem while trying to open access training course on microsoft w
Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should it be a local problem? Is the server being changed? Thanks for your help, Claudia On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:06:03 -0700, Claudia <Claudia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I >download the acce...

Access 2003, sharing application over a Novell Network
I recently built a simple 12,000 record database (a little over 7 MB) for my assoicates all over the country via our VPN . It was created in Access 2003, converted to Access 2000, and runs off a shared drive on a Novell server in Washintgton DC. The response times have been incredibly slow, upwards of a minute to query an initial record tied to the primary key. (although it responds instantly when running off a single stand alone PC) Does anyone have any tips about how I can make it run quicker or respond faster over a Novell network via VPN? It's pretty much dead in the water no...

How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme
I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart. CJ Dev Wrote: > I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix o > another > operating system that...

how to notify the user of a certain event from within a NDIS IM?
is it possible to make an interactive notification to the user from within a NDIS IM? i mean something like a baloon in the notification area ("tray"). and, if possible, start an executable if the user clicks the baloon. if yes - how? On Feb 5, 10:46=A0am, Vitalie Vrabie <vitalie.vra...@gmail.com> wrote: > is it possible... i know i can write my own service to poll/callback on the driver and pop up the baloons. but there are chances that such a service already exists in the system and i just have to teach my driver to interact with it. after all, there&...

how do i create an access code sheet to number my office files an.
im new to this office. the former person made an access code sheet (looks like it was made in excel, but im not sure) the sheet numbers and color codes files that are in the office. i guess the former did not save the sheet, and i need to add new files. So if i need to make a new access code sheet to number and color code all files, which way will be the easiest to do this. (and i've never used excel or word to do this, so please leave how-to instructions) you may want to use word to do this so you can use the label function. you could just as easily do it in excel as well simpl...

access of oracle9i data base with MFC
i m getting some problem while accessing the data base of oracle9i . whenever i m accessing the data base it is always asking password and name , i need to remove this so what should u include in my code that it will privent the same Please, add more details about your problem. It's difficult for us to guess how you are connecting to Oracle database since there are a lot of ways to do it. Jaime "hame" <hame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43299876-F05F-417E-84F0-F51A5A9AF3AC@microsoft.com... > i m getting some problem while accessing the dat...

Issue with Outlook Mobile Access
Dear all, Since a few days I've got a weird issue with Outlook Mobile Access (OMA). Everything worked fine, untill a few days ago. I had a notification on my phone (Palm Treo 750 with Windows Mobile 6), wich stated that there had been a change on the server (SBS 2003 SP 2). I did not implement any changes this week, apart from the usual updates. The notification said I had to re initialize my mail, contacts, agenda, etc., and because there was no other option, I did. Since then everything syncs normal, apart form my calender. Items on the server (wich can be seen / a...

Exchange user Administrative Group
Hello, We have 25 sites world wide. We close our office in Turkey and all user's inside this site moved to other site. The DC has been decomissioned. Now, after 3 weeks, we wanted to remove the site OU from AD. But, when I checked the user properties under Exchange Advance Tab in AD console, I found user is under the site OU that need to be remove. We would like to remove that site OU from Active Directory. Does it create problem?, when site OU deleted from AD? if yes, can we change it to the site where all the user's belongs currently? appreciate your advise and help. Yonkey...

unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher
unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher- HOW CAN i TURN ON RECENT DOCUMENT FEATURE? Perhaps you are running one of those Windows utilities that clears all kinds of history lists? If so, turn it off. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Oliviachamp" wrote: > unable to access my recent documents icon in word and publisher- HOW CAN i > TURN ON RECENT DOCUMENT FEATURE? ...

Impossible add user, authentication error!!!
Good morning all, I've just setup microsoft crm 3.0. When I attempt to add a user, I receive an error "Impossible add user through wizard contact support" how I can resolve? Thanks. ...

DPM 2007 access denied errors
A couple days ago we had to reboot one of our servers (not nicely) and now DPM needs to run a consistency check with the server to correct/sync any changes, but it has been failing every time it tries. Here is the error details: Type: Consistency check Status: Failed Description: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{2d49d72a-ae80-11dd-bf9d-806e6f6e6963}\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MEDIBASE\Cookies\administrator@at.atwola[2].txt (ID 2033 Details: Access is denied (0x80070005)) End time: 1/29/2010 9:41:56 AM Start t...

How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? Hi, Stephen Bullen has an example. See ChtFrmla within the Charting section. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm The example file is, http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip Also see Tushar Mehta's Plot manager, http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html Cheers Andy ashemorry wrote: > How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Cannot access the "Help" files in Office 2007
Cannot access the "Help" files in Office 2007. I have ran "repair' from the installation CD and still have the same issue. Every time I click the question mark , or hit "F1", for help I get the following message: "There is a problem with one or more installed help files. Please repair your office installation and try again". Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Britaa: My suggestion would be to just completely reinstall Office 2007 beacuse if you have allready tried to repair it im guessing a file somewhere has been deleted. Hope...

IIS6 Blocked access to some PFs
Hello, We are using Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003. We just found that IIS6 (OWA2003) denies access to Public Folders where the name ends with a period ".". How can I change the security configuration of IIS6 to allow users to view these public folders with Outlook Web Access ? Thank you for your help, Best regards, Xavier On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:11:06 +0100, "Xavier Coppin" <xavier@coppin.net> wrote: >We are using Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003. We just found that IIS6 >(OWA2003) denies access to Public Folders where the name ends with a pe...

Re-editing a created calendar
Hi All, I created a calendar begining of 2009 which shows the holidays of our company. Now we entered 2010 and the new holidays are published. I want to update the calendar I created for my company, so I can use this global template calendar which I have been using in all of our projects. Please let me know how this can be done. Thanks in advance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA9863.4CF80F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Erol, Welcome to this Mic...

web access to gps for quotes and orders
Hello, We have Great Plains as our back office solution. Is there no way to push quotes and orders into GPS via a web interface without the use of eConnect or some other proprietary api? Thanks in advance for any and all input. If you are willing to take the risk of bypassing all the business logic offered by eConnect, you can hit the tables directly. Information is in the Transaction Flow documents in the SDK (on the 2nd CD of the Great Plains CDs). Please note that direct table access must be done very carefully as if you send garbage in, expect garbage out. David Musgrave Senior...

Creating Shortcut
Hi everyone, Can you please help me how I can creat shortcut for keyboard? Thanks in advance. -- eylul ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eylul's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13025 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378010 Do you have a macro that you need a shortcut key? If yes, Tools|macro|macros|Select your macro and click the option button There's a spot where you can specify the shortcut key. If you're looking for the equivalent to MSWord's: Tools|cu...

Re-creating Great Plains Database Objects
Hi All, I just recovered data from corrupt Great Plains mdf files for GP 8.0 and imported to the newly created databases (Dynamics and the Company), I want to recreate sps,Functions,rules and views that came out of the box during the initial installation. I tried using the Great Plains utility tool ,it pickups up the database but I am failing to run the special Upgrade feature. Any ideas folks? -- "The Best thing in life is life" Ibutho, If this is already a corrupted environment, the best thing to do is scratch that installation and start over. Drop all GP databases on y...

Free Credit Reporting? Only for new users?
I have been using Money for several years. Used Money 2005 and upgraded to 2006 shortly after it became available. Up until this morning I never tried to access the free credit reporting option available through Money 2006. When I tried this morning, I started by following the "sign up now" link in Money. After filling out the web form I was directed to, I was informed that I already had an account. (That account has expired, so all I have is a login that doesn't actually take me to a credit report.) So, I went back to Money and clicked on the "Already signed up?"...

Access 2003 to 2007 Converstion
I converted a database fromm Access 2003 to Access 2007 and now none of the command buttons work. Can anyone tell me how to get them to work again? By default, VBA code is disabled. You need to add the path where your databases are stored to the Trusted Locations to enable it. To do this, click on the Office Button then follow the path Access Options | Trust Center | Trusted Locations. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Jackie" <Jackie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:673C648F-DDFB-4197-BA6D-546C3EA12357...

SWL Server GUID and Access Combo Boxes
I am using a stored procedure to populate a form; when a new record becomes dirty, the como boxes auto populate. Pseudo code: • DoCmd.gotoRecord , , acNewRec • start entering data (not in combo boxes) • combo boxes filled with bad data (GUID/UniqueIdentifier data type / null data is preferred) i have set the following to null: • field on sql server table • combo box on form (also limit to list = yes) how do i make sure the combo boxes stay null when the form goes dirty for the first time? Edits have no effect on the mis-population of the combo boxes. thanks ...

Cannot access or restore my Money2005 data
I have backed up to a memory stick religiously. Nevertheless, I keep getting a popup message: "Exception Processing message c000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c" Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Many additional data points are necessary to help. Examples: What version/edition of Money? What O/S? Under what conditions (what sequence of steps?) do you get this message? What happened (Internet Update, OS patch installation, Money reinstallation) when it started presenting itself? Do you get the same message trying the same sequence of steps in a new da...

The item could not be deleted, it was either moved or already deleted, or access
The item could not be deleted, it was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied this is the error i recieve when i try to delete a message from the sent items that is stored on the server. The email can not be moved, or deleted, i even tried the hard delete. the message is obivously corrupted any ideas...please help ...

create montage
hi I really need to know how to create a montage. I live abroad now and have just had a baby I want to send a card to all family & friends in UK with a big picture in the centre and lots of others surrounding it. I can add them but they don't blend in and have a nice soft edging. I'm working with Publisher and have photoshop aswell. PLease help. Many thanks. It definitely is a Photoshop project... Publisher can do the montage but not the soft edges. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pineapple"...