HTTP_300 error when useing Active Sync, any clues would help

First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that
straightened out by following this article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get
an HTTP_300 error.  Any thoughts??

Hi Joe,

What version of the server are you running?

What platform are you running the server on?

"Joe" wrote:

> First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that
> straightened out by following this article
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get
> an HTTP_300 error.  Any thoughts??

0
Jude (110)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

AD Sync problem

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Error 550 Relaying denied

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Please help #8

using the journal on outlook

Error 130

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Help with importing data

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...