Howto make exchange 2003 accept email to 'postmaster@[my.ip]

Hello,

We were blacklisted sometime back and we're fixed but in order to get
off the blacklist, they have to be able to send email to
'postermaster@[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] and I'm not sure how to set this up in
exchange 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

J.

0
jml5195 (4)

http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Exchange_2000_PostmasterIP_And_AbuseIP_Mailboxes.html
might be helpful.

<jml@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We were blacklisted sometime back and we're fixed but in order to get
> off the blacklist, they have to be able to send email to
> 'postermaster@[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] and I'm not sure how to set this up in
> exchange 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> J.

0
neo7948 (622)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

outlook 97 and express email problems