how to set disclaimer font size

I'm using Exchange 2003 front server.  We set up the disclaimer following
KB317680 and it works fine.  Now, I am asked to make the font size to Arial 8
as it displayed.  How to set up that for both text and html using the
vbscript?

Thanks.

Visio 2007
The themes in Visio 2007 only allow for the setting of the theme font, NOT the font size or style (bold, italic, etc.). So the question is, when I start a Visio diagram how can I ensure that the starting font size is 12 and not 8 pt, bold and not regular. It appears that there is no way to do this, other than perhaps changing registry values. BTW: I use Visio on both XP and Vista. Peregrine Go to the menu bar > Format > Define Styles. The menu allows you to define a custom style which includes font face, size, etc. HTH Wapperdude "Peregrine Maitland" wrote: > T...

Where are permissions set for Mailboxes and Public folders in 5.5?
Exchange 5.5 running on NT4 SP6 We have installed Veritas Backup Exec Remote Agent. Exchange is allowing it to backup everything except the actual Private Mailboxes and Public Folders. I'm being denied access to those two folders. I have tried all 3 logons that are listed as 'Service Account Admins' and no luck. I'm told that "The logon account xxxxxx failed to access server_name\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes." Access is denied. This is an old exchange server set up by my predecessor and I'm not that familiar with it. Is there somewhere that special permiss...

Set up a script for a live performance with a cue call sheet
How do I set up a single one-sided sheet to follow a live performance script and be able to write stand-by notes and cues in a column beside the script with a timecode format ...

Changing font size in data validation drop-down lists
In Excel 2003, I created the value list on a separate worksheet and labled the range so I could use it in the data validation wizard on a different worksheet. The list is working fine; however, the font size in the drop-down list is too small to comfortably read. So far, I have tried: Making the font in the list larger. Formatting larger font size in the active cell with the drop-down button And, creating the list on the same worksheet. All three remedies have not increased the size of the font in the drop-down list. Suggestions are welcome. Great Optimism, Dutch Driver There is n...

Can there be variable size columns in one report?
I want to create a report that has 3 sub-reports of different column widths. Is this possible? -The 1st sub-report has 1 column that occupies the entire width of the page -The 2nd sub-report can fit 2 columns in the page width -The 3rd sub-report can fit 3 columns in the page width Subreports can have any number of columns that don't have to be the same from one to another. Typically your columns should display across then down in order to render properly as a subreport. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "SheldonHinds" wrote: > I want to create a r...

automatically sending messages at set times??
Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a specified time?? ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P "Adam Membrey" <membreya@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$2Z4y0zEHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a > specified time?? > > ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P Sure if you are willing to write code but chances are it would be easier to do from the command line with one of the email utilities like ...

Set Out of Office (or a rule) to only function on weekends
Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a rule or out of office assistant to run for specific date ranges. How do I set up either a rule or the out of office assistant to 'push' mail to me only on weekends? HCA.CWT.RN wrote on Fri, 02 April 2010 09:04 > Hello, I am trying to set up so that every weekend my internal e-mail gets > forwarded to my home(smartphone) account. I can only find options to run a > rule or out of office assistant to run for spec...

Changing size and placement of maximized dialog
Hi, I want to have maximized window not on all screen. how to change maximized size and placement of dialog ? I red doc for SetWindowPlacement(&wPlac) and I have tried in OnInitDialog(): wPLac.length = sizeof(WINDOWPLACEMENT); GetWindowPlacement(&wPlac); wPlac.ptMaxPosition.x = 200; wPlac.ptMaxPosition.y = 200; SetWindowPlacement(&wPlac) But after dialog is maximized it is on all screen. What is wrong ? Peter "Peter": > I want to have maximized window not on all screen. > how to change maximized size and placement of dialog ? > I red doc for SetWindowPlaceme...

How do i give each email account i set up its own inbox etc?
i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... About the best you can do is create an inbox rule that moves messages based on the account it was received with. "joejnknsn" <joejnknsn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E487FD01-2110-4BEC-930B-10590F05E885@microsoft.com... >i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from > different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... ...

Configure incoming e-mail settings (Windows SharePoiint Services 3
Good day Everybody ! I have installed Win2K3 SP1, Project Server 2K7 with WSS 3.0, SQL Server 2005 SP1. I want to set up Incoming e-mail setting with combination of SMTP server and WSS 3.0 as I do not have MS Exchange Server installed. I created a new Org Unit as sharepoint with apprpriate permissions as per TechNet step-by-step procedure. I have not created a Contact in this OU. I have entered the following information regarding the Incoming e-mail settings : Enable sites on this server to receive e-mail - YES Settings Mode - Automatic Use the SharePoint Directory Management ...

How do you define a custom paper size in Excel? (i.e. 11x17)
How do you define a custom paper size in Excel? (i.e. 11x17) Hello- Excel doesn't provide for custom paper sizes, but most any size appropriate for Excel output is already provided _if_ the installed print driver supports it. Go to File>Page SetUp--Page and open the list of sizes. If your installed driver supports 11x17 it will be in the list (although it may be listed as 'Ledger' rather than by dimensions). HTH |:>) "Marcin Rembisz" wrote: > How do you define a custom paper size in Excel? (i.e. 11x17) ...

Fonts do not print in colur used when document created.
When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher the text is not always printed in the colour selected. This problem seems particular to Red & Blue. can any one help please. Peeter Have you tried some maintenance on your printer? Are you saving as a PDF? This problem has been reported using Microsoft's save as add-in. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76737C66-2B07-42DF-BFC5-828A14CE135F@microsoft.com... > When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher t...

windows should reopen in their previously opened size and position
We use large monitors and some dual-monitor setups. Most of the dialogue windows open up designed for a small resolution setting. For example, the "cards/Accounts" window opens up and only shows 10 accounts in the collapsed view. Almost every time I use that window I have to resize and reposition it, and then as soon as it closes and reopens, it is back to the puny size again. There should be an option to "remember" window sizes and positions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. T...

cant set up a rule
i have a hot mail account but i am how using offine outlook and wanted to set up a rule it wont let me because message sent and received using http e-mail accounts can not be filtered using outlook rune all i want to do is send a reply e-mail as my template As you've mentioned rules don't work at all on HTTP mail accounts. Doesn't matter what action you're trying to take on the items "julie fun fitness" <juliefunfitness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9AA672B-A499-4438-A6C5-E3E363B5FBF2@microsoft.com... >i have a hot mail accoun...

Disclaimer using IMSEXT.DLL corrupting SMTP mail
I have installed IMSEXT.DLL and configured it to append a disclaimer to all outbound messages (article 258206). In order to work for our POP clients, I also set up the IMS to route all messages through the IS (article 238471). It works fine for messages originating from Outlook clients. Messages sent via SMTP from POP clients, or routed through the server via Custom Recipients get corrupted. Attachments (MIME) also get messed up. The simplest symptom to describe is that all text styling gets stripped. I haven't been able to find any more information on supporting non-Outlook client...

Setting Primary Contact Should be Easier
SUGGESTION: Setting a primary contact inside an account should be a lot easier than it is. Here are some ideas: 1) A user should be able to right click one of the contacts in the list of contacts FOR THAT ACCOUNT and choose from a menu to make them the Primary Contact. 2) Have an option inside the contact window to make them the primary contact for the associated account. 3) At minimum, you should have the form assistant ONLY show contacts associated with that account . . . or when you do a lookup for the primary contact field, it ONLY shows contacts for that account. This is just...

It auto changes font size on e-mail entries, WHY?
We have a document set up in Excel (version 2000) and when I type in a e-mail address in the contact info area of the document, it automatically decreases the font to a 6 instead of a 16 like the rest of the page. I have tried formatting this cell, and simply saving it as that size on the blank document, but nothing is working. Please help. You can change the format for the Hyperlink style. Format|Style|Style Name: Hyperlink and click modify to change it to what you want. Styles live in the workbook. So changing the hyperlink style in this workbook won't affect any other workboo...

shrink excel page to print out standard size
I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can not figure it out. In Page Setup>Page look at "Fit to" 1 by 1 Depending upon the size of the printrange the printout may not be readable. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:50:03 -0700, clara <clara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print out an excel page on to a standard sheet of paper. Can >not figure it out. ...

Finding fonts
When a document comes up as missing a font in Publisher, is there an easy way to find out which text is using that font? You could try substituting the missing font with something like Symbol or something funky like that. Of course, you'd have to scan the document for the odd looking text. Not bad if it's a smaller document but really ugly if it's a 100+ pages. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "DSmith" <Donna@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote in message news:%23OloAIN2FHA.3216@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > When a document comes up as missing a fo...

Paycheck set up, but now want to delete
While trying to figure out how to do a budget, Money Deluxe Plus told me to set up my paycheck in detail (all the deductions etc). I did that, but then decided I didn't want that anymore because it was adding this like a payment to my balance. So I had duplicate paycheck payments in my account. How can I remove this? How can I remove the historic paycheck deposits that I set up in bill pay? TIA, Blake You can delete the Paycheck item Budget created directly from Bills and Deposits. Since you say it's duplicated, I'm guessing that you already had one there when Budge...

testing for left 2 characters in set of 3 choices
following returns true even if false a1=ab1234 b1=if(left A1,2)=or("cd","ef","gh"),1,2) test if A1=cd or ef or gh, true 1, false 2 the above should return 2 false but returns 1 true in error? I tried formula evaluation and it shows "ab"=false but then evalutes combined to true in error. =IF(OR(LEFT(A1,2)={"cd","ef","gh"}),1,2) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 Hi, =IF(OR(LEFT(A1,2)="cd",LEFT(A1,2)="ef",LEFT(A1,2)="gh"),1,2) "MusicMan" wrote: > followi...

File Size Increases won't print to network printer
I have a user who is trying to print a one page document - size is 172kb. She is using publisher 2003. It will print fine to her deskjet - but of course very slow. And we are able to print in to a network black and white printer. Problem is when she prints to the color network printer, a HP4550, the spooling increases the file size to over 900+ mg. and never prints. I've tried this on two different network printers. Same results. I was able to have her send this to a user using publisher XP and she was able to print it to the same network color printer, without any problems. Any...

Changing default character set from Japanese in Outlook 2003?
We have a number of users who require the use of the Japanese character based version of Windows XP SP2. A number of them initially accessed their Exchange 2003 SP2 mailboxes using these clients via webmail. However, a number of them have now been migrated over to English versions of Windows XP SP2 and Outlook 2003. The issue is that when they connect to their mailbox using the English language version of Outlook, certain folders on the Exchange Server (Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, etc.) are all showing up using the Japanese character set. Is there a way to default these fold...

Changing Security Role Settings
Hi, Currently our security role settings allow users to be able to delete activities. I want to change this so that they cannot delete any activities. However, having made the changes the users that already had activities scheduled can no longer enter the sales module as they get the general error message � an error has occurred contact your system administrator. However, for a new user that does not have any activities scheduled yet the security changes work as required. Does anyone know of a way to successfully change the security settings for existing users? Thanks Lee Hi Lee, Normall...

How to set Error Bars to _two_ SDs?
I have a spreadsheet containing means and standard deviations, and want to create graphs showing TWO standard deviations as error bars. Working with one SD is no problem; I just set custom Y error bars to =DATA_SHEET!$CO$2:$CO$367 (lots of columns, one row per day of year). But I've had zero sucess in getting two SDs to show. I have 30 columns of SDs, so I don't want to go building another 30 computed columns if it can be avoided. Is there any way at all to do this through the custom Y error bar formula alone? Thanks Robert Smith Robert - I have a web page that tells about error ...