How to remove the exchange public folder?

Hi,

We have exchange 5.5 running in our organization. We
remove one site from the current organization and would
like to know, how can we remove the public folders which
replicated when it was on the organization with other
sites.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

to remove them that way.
0
anonymous (74722)
1/8/2004 5:08:27 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the reply
I opened admin /r. However, when I select a public folder
there is no option to delete it. When I select the folder
and check the properties, it give me an error
"The object cannot found in the directory. This may be
because replication has not completed. Microsoft Exchange
Directory
ID no. c1010aae

Thanks once again

0
anonymous (74722)
1/8/2004 5:26:52 PM
Hi,

Try going into the Exchange Admin and navigate down to the Public
Information Store on your server. Go to the properties of the Public
Information Store and then go to the Instances tab. On the right side, you
should see the folder listed. Click on the folder and then click on Remove.

Hopefully this will help.

--
Thanks,
James Burrage

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply
> I opened admin /r. However, when I select a public folder
> there is no option to delete it. When I select the folder
> and check the properties, it give me an error
> "The object cannot found in the directory. This may be
> because replication has not completed. Microsoft Exchange
> Directory
> ID no. c1010aae
>
> Thanks once again

0