Hello

I've got a problem with mails getting stuck in the
Categorizer when coming into Exchange. I've got two mail-
domains usin POP3. All mail from one of the domains is
stuck not from the other.
I've solved it with letting all the users who gets their
mails stuck, also get an address from the domain that is
working. Now the mail gets to the reciepent, but when he
sends a new mail it is with wrong mail-address.

/Ulf
0
uhc (1)

Message Submitted to Categorizer
We are running an Exchange 2003 server with Windows 2003. When one particular outside of our corporation sends an email to one particular person within our company the message does not get delivered. We don't have any restrictions setup for these users. I use 'message tracking' and notice the last setup it does is "message submitted to categorizer". This is where it ends. If the outside emailer sends the message to me I receive it just fine. The problem only exists with the one user in our company receiving email from this one source. Does anyone know why...

message submitted to categorizer (MVP)
Okay guys, I am driving myself crazy. I have a public folder that forwards messages based on body content to different people. For some reason on one person it will not send to. They are setup outside our domain but have an internal address that simply forwards. I do a message trace and it stops at" message submitted to categorizer" Anyone have any ideas on how to trouble shoot this? Thanks PB Found it. Needed to enable automatic forwards "Bankster" <PBanco@CiBan.com> wrote in message news:OsHb5iTAEHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Okay guys, > > I a...

email stack on Message submitted to categorizer on Exchange 2000
We have a single exchange 2000 server SP3 and latest rollup installed. I have a message sent from one user at 3PM last night and still not delivered to a recipient on the same exchange server. I've just checked tracking on it and I can see 9/8/2004 3:24 SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store 9/8/2004 3:24 SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing 9/8/2004 3:24 SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue 9/8/2004 3:24 SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer and that is it. Message was neve...

Rules
Hi We're running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003. When a rule redirects an email to an external account, it does not appear to work. The Message Tracking Centre displays four entries, the last being 'SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer'. The same server has a problem with Out of Office, but I've posted this question separately, as the two may not be linked (the Out of Office problem is some users work, others don't). Thanks in advance for any help you can give. On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:04:03 -0700, SteveT <SteveT@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Stuck in "SMTP:Message submitted to Categorizer"
Hello all, My exchange server has incoming email to multiple users stuck at the step "SMTP:Message submitted to Categorizer"step . I have resolved the issue for any new incoming email by changing the default recipient policy, but the mail that was stuck in the begining still will not distrubute to the mailboxes. Does anyone know how I can get this to route to the users? (Exchange2003) Thanks! Evan McCutchen evan AT radiologyonesource DOT com "Evan McCutchen" <evan@radiologyonesource.com> wrote: >Hello all, >My exchange server has incoming email to multiple ...

Exchange 2003 message submitted to categorizer then stops
I have this strange issue. One of the user received email with potential virus with a subject jpeg logo. Our Antiviurs server removed it and attached a text file REMOVED_BY_THE_EXCHANGE.... and delivered it to the user. User forwarded the message to me and another mailbox. I never received the email and my collegue did not receive it either. So I started tracking the message and it shows up in tracking that it submitted to categorizer and nothing happened after that. I have no events where the message went. I checked all the articles posted in here. But can not figure it out. I am not...

Message submitted to categorizer (and stops giving NDR to user)
The situation: we are moving from 5.5 to 2003 so we are still in Mixed mode. Users who are moved to EX. 2003 (sp1) can mail thru the ADC to 5.5 which "holds" the InternetMailService. But lately I've been given alot of NDR's from users (Example:The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason.). When I track message the Mail is submitted from 2003 to 5.5 but stays in the categorizer (that's where the tracking stops). And it is random, sometimes it gets through, sometimes not. Looking in the Queue's there's nothing the...

SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer
Hi We are running Exchange Server 2003 with Symantec AntiVirus and Symantec Mail Security. I have one User who some of his emails wont get to delivered but he does not get a Error Message. I checked the Queues -> nothing in there, I check the Message Tracking Center and all the Messages who are not delivered stop at the "SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer" Event ID 1024 (See Attachment). Appreciate all the help I can get! Roman ...

stopping at "message submitted to categorizer"
Windows 2003 SP1 Echange 2003 EE SP1 Hi to all, since yesterday we have some problems sending emails to some internal mail groups. This security groups in active directory are mail enabled and visible in the GAL. After sending an email to this group you can see the following entries in the Message Tracking Center of the System Manager: SMTP : Message submitteed to advanced queing SMTP: Starting message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to categorizer (then ends) If you are having messages stop at that point, it could be that Exchange is unable to look up the AD i...

"SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer" .. then just sits there
Hi We're running SBS2003 with all the latest service packs applied. We are using the pop3 connector to download mail from our ISP. Lately we've had problems with external mail not reaching specific user's mailboxes. (Messages sent locally from another user at the exchange server to this user are delivered.) These messages are going to be delivered to a second domain hosted on the exchange server, not the primary one. The external mail is downloaded with the pop3 connector, without errors, but the message doesn't show up in the users mailbox. The message tracking center lo...

Message Submitted to Categorizer for "Auto Response" & "Out-of-Off
This is the issue i was facing: (manage to resolved), please read on.. One of the Exchange 2003 email mailbox is setup to "Auto Response" to all incoming messages including external email accounts. "Auto Response" was working fine when users were sending emails using internal Exchange account, but when someone from outside of exchange account sents an email to that exchange mailbox, "Auto Response" never passes through. Exchange Message Tracking Center was reporting "SMTP: Message Submitted to Categorizer". After troubleshooting, Found out: Ex...

Stop mail after "Message Submitted to Categorizer"
I have Exch 2K SP3. In general, mail traffic (in, out, internal) works well, but today there was an spam-attack and quantity of SMTP-Queues for dispatch NDR has increased up to 200-300. Simultaneously normal mail began "to stick" in queues, and the field " Delivery failures" permanent is 0. Message Tracking Center \ Message History shows, that last line - "Message Submitted to Categorizer". Mail can be in such condition of 20-30 minutes, sometimes hours, sometimes mail on one leave. If to clear all queues - all mail again start "to fly", without an...

message submitted to categorizer EXC2K
Hello, We're trying to migrate EX2K To EX2K3. For this purpose we've installed w2k3 server on a new server then installed EX2K3. We have configured both exchanges. Now the problem is that a user that has his mailbox on EX2K3 can send external and internal mails to all users (that have their mailboxes on EX2K or EX2K3) But a user that has his mailbox on EX2K can't send mail to a EX2K3 user. In the tracking log we see that the messages stuck at "message submitted to categorizer" and there is no NDR? What can we do? Thank you Erman Ulusoy It was a smtp virtual server acce...