how to make activesync and direct push work?

any good reference or step-by-step guide?
Thanks

0
treeleafs (23)

tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote:
> any good reference or step-by-step guide?
> Thanks

Check out
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part1-Microsoft-DirectPush-technology.html

0
lanwench (7567)
4/18/2007 3:37:07 PM
Thanks Lanwench!
That was very helpful.
Cheers,

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> any good reference or step-by-step guide?
>> Thanks
>
> Check out
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part1-Microsoft-DirectPush-technology.html

0
treeleafs (23)
4/20/2007 4:35:38 AM
tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Lanwench!
> That was very helpful.
> Cheers,

You're very welcome.

> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> message news:%23v3PPmdgHHA.3852@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> any good reference or step-by-step guide?
>>> Thanks
>>
>> Check out
>> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part1-Microsoft-DirectPush-technology.html

0
lanwench (7567)

How do I create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)?
I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. Whoever helped you post this question, have them help you do a google search on "WBS Excel" "Brian 76" wrote: > I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. On Dec 4, 10:26=A0am, Brian 76 <Brian 7...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to create a WBS using Excel and roll up the effort points. Be sure you are using the WBS correctly! I cover using excel for this in my WBS Training at http://WBSCoach.com Josh Nankivel ...

OL 97: Control-C, X, and V don't work in XP!
Only a genius will figure this one out ... Installed Outlook 97 in Windows XP, everything works fine -- but for some reason, the Copy/Cut/Paste shortcuts (ctrl-C, ctrl-X, ctrl-V) don't work in Calendar mode. When I use ctrl-X, the little scissor icon flashes, so SOMETHING's being sent to the clipboard, but ctrl-V does not paste anything. When I press Ctrl-C and try to copy an appointment to another day, a duplicate copy of the appointment appears on the same day of the first appointment! Please help! ...

#VALUE! error: vlookup works in Excel 2000 but not 2003
Hi, My client has a spreadsheet which works fine in Excel 2000 but when opened with Excel 2003 it populates the pages with #VALUE! and the best I can tell is that the problem is with the following formulas. Can anyone advise if they have seen this before. I am unable to post their file but this is the code that I think is a bit suspect. =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE))=TRUE,"",VLOOKUP(B14,'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\[Price List 040301.xls]Items'!$A:$M,11,FALSE...

make dvd/cd from pictures in email folder
how do i go about moving pictures to a folder and copy of pictures to a dvd or cd? appreciate any help given. -- lillyinsolon ...

How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?
Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all of the pages of the document and not just the first page? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all > of the pages of the document and not just the first page? > > Thank you. What header? There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if you are grouping your data) can have a Header. If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by definition, only prints on th...

How do copy text from a picture/image & make it available for edi.
I am trying to copy text from an image. And I want that text to be copied to Excel/word not as a picture or image but as a text hi, this cannot be done with excel. the text on the image is part of the image and excel only see the total image not individual parts of the image so it cannot seperate. sorry. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to copy text from an image. And I want that text to be copied to >Excel/word not as a picture or image but as a text >. > Thanks, can it be done in Word or notepad..... "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: &g...

Outlook URL no longer works ?
I have seen from various post that the outlook: protocol no longer works outside Outlook, because of security issues. Are there other ways of opening a mail item in a public folder using a URL ? Today we generate the link to the mail item on format Outlook:0000000031030 .. This is done using an event sink on the exchange server. The link is displayed to the person that will answer the mail on an internal web page. The link opens the mail item directly, using the outlook: protocol... meaning outside Outlook. If the above is no longer recommended, what is ? Is this possible to accomplis...

Transferring Works files into Excel XP
My Dad upgraded recently to XP--all his previous files were in Works. Is there an easy conversion? I don't have the ability to "see" his computer, so trying to fix this issue remotely. TIA My Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 will open a Works XLR file. Why can't Dad do this? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "homefry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093b01c42559$670626f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > My Dad upgraded recently to XP--all his previous files > were in Works. Is there an easy ...

Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset) rs.Edit rs!RepNum = rs!RepNum + 1 rs.Update rs.Close: Set rs = Nothing The above code gives me the counter how do I code it to lookup the REPNum and if it is even number then Me.Team1 = True Else Me.Team2 = True Or is there a better way of doing this?...

if statement not working
Access 2003 code on forms oncurrent event... I want the below If DLookup is Admin then TitleMSP.Visible = True Label95.Visible = False Label97.Visible = True Label96.Visible = True If DLookup is Admin and Not IsNull(Me.TitleMSP) then TitleMSP.Visible = True Label95.Visible = False Label97.Visible = True Label96.Visible = True If DLookup is anything other than Admin then TitleMSP.Visible = False ContactUserID.Visible = False ContactStatus.Visible = False Label97.Visible = False ...

"Microsoft Office Outlook (2007 Office Pro) has stopped working"
Hello, I recently installed Office 2007 Professional on a laptop recently upgraded from Vista Home Premum to Windows 7 Home Premium on my Inspiron 1545. It worked fine for 2 weeks, and and suddenly came up wiht "Microsoft Ourlook has stopped working" The program downloads messages, and I can access settings, but as soon as you go to read a message or open one to send, it crashes. I have done the following: 1-Tried to repair the software, no problems found 2-Installed all updates 3-Repaired to original install 4-Deleted the Software and reinstalled a fresh copy 5...

Project Center Access Not Working
Our Admins and PMs are getting the following message when they access the Project Center. "Project Center cannot access the project(s) you are trying to view. It is most likely that you either don't have permissions to view the project, another user has deleted this project(s) before you were able to view it or that another user is in the process of publishing the project" It works sometimes, but most of the time we get this message, we can get it to work if we keep refreshing or changing views that has less data to show. Does anyone has any idea on how to fix thi...

am trying to make my own fun wine bottle labels
And your question is.........................? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "marksbrady" <marksbrady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9DDB383-386E-4DD0-96BF-7B7DF479DFF2@microsoft.com... > Go to your local office supply store and look around for an appropriate label and design a fun label. Clipart. http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC%2CMM%2CMP%2CMS&Query=wine -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "marksbrady" <ma...

Making MIcrosoft Word type from Right to Left
Hello. If I have a long DNA sequence and I want to reverse it to read right to left instead of it reading left to right, does anyone know how to do this the easy way without having to retype everything manually? For example, if I have: Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I want: zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba Does anyone know the shortcut or the function? Thanks a lot. No idea about Word, but if you have Excel then you can dump the string in there and use the following function to reverse the string, then paste back into Word:- For recent versions of excel Function ReverseText(cell) Revers...

Smart Host not working
Hi All, I have a (seemingly) quite bizarre problem. Basically even though I've told Exchange Server 2000 to use a smart host for mail delivery (under the default SMTP server - Advanced Delivery tab), exchange insists on attempting to connect direct to the recipients MX server. I've done this before on dozens of Exchange 2000 servers and never seen this behaviour. Anyone have any idea what may stop Exchange 2000 server using a smart host ?? The FQDN is correct for the domain, and the attempt direct delivery box is not ticked. Graham. Hi Graham, Try using an smtp connector ins...

SMTP works intermittently after FE servers set as NLB pair
After setting two FE servers in an NLB pair (both with smtp previously working), some mail servers cannot open SMTP sockets to the FE NLB pair. IT seems to be only windows boxes odly enough. When i create the pair, OWA, OMA and Activesync work fine as does a telnet to port 25. However, some machines cannot telnet to port 25..all machines in question that have proven unable to access are running win2k or win2k3....sendmail and qmail can open a smtp session to the NLB pair just fine. ANy ideas? On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:12:02 -0700, knightly <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

Junk email not working for some emails
The Junk E-mail feature only works for e-mail that I get from certain people and not others. For instance: johndoe@aol is on my Blocked Senders list but these emails will do not be sent to the Junk E-mail folder. But janedoe@aol.comis on my Blocked Senders list and is automatically moved to the Junk Email folder. And I think it is regardless of the domain. I guess I could create a rule to move them, but why isn't the Junk E-mail feature working for some e-mails? aol@aol.com <aol@aol.com> wrote: > The Junk E-mail feature only works for e-mail that I get from certain > peopl...

make it text in vlookup
I have a vlookup table like so: 234, 112 911, 999 260/1, 888 9W2, 777 .. etc.. The lookup works fine when there is text, ie. if I pass in "9W2", it returns 777 as expected. It does not work where there are only numbers eg. 234, it doesn't recognise that it should return 112. I have tried to make it treat it as text but nothing works. Lets see your formula. Vlookup doesn't care if it is text or a number. Using your example it works fine for me... I am guessing the lookup value does not match but may seem to look the same. Try somethi...

How do I make a database to import AOL address book to Outlook Ex. #2
I exported my friends AOL address book to a text file and a HTML file. Is there a way to make this into a database I can import into Outlook Express? Thank you ...

Rules won't work #2
My rules don't always work. Sometimes my emails go to a completely different folder than where they are supposed to go and sometimes they stay in the inbox. This happens about 75% of the time. Is there something I can do to fix this? -- Francine Version of Outlook? Exact rule? Make sure you've sorted and added the action "and stop processing rules" accordingly. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Francine" <...

Import external database query not working with other users?
Help! I set up an import external database query (ms access) for an excel report used on our network that works fine for me, but will not refresh the data for anyone else. It does not appear to be due to any difference in user access or mapping. I set everything up through folders and files that all users have access to. I can't figure out why it only works for me. Is the query set up by the wizzard somehow tied to the user? Thanks, Dave. -- devbox ------------------------------------------------------------------------ devbox's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

Report preview error
Hi all. We have a problem with reports on one system; there is an error message when we try to preview a report in the report list. The error says something like (translating from local language) "The report cannot be executed because a component 'Connector for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services' is not installed". All the reports can be run normally by opening them first, it's just the preview that isn't working. This is a CRM 4.0 setup, where the SQL Server with Reporting Services is running on the same server as CRM server. I found this in the system...

work 05-28-10
sorry its late! ...

filter not working
I am using excel 2007 and my auto filter is not working. There is no drop down box for "blanks" or any of the items except for "select all". Any ideas? Select your range, then Auto Filter, don't let Excel guess your range. "Kim" wrote: > I am using excel 2007 and my auto filter is not working. There is no drop > down box for "blanks" or any of the items except for "select all". Any ideas? Teethless mama - you are "the bomb". That worked. Thanks. "Teethless mama" wrote: > Select your r...

Sharing between WMP11 and Xbox 360 not working
I've been using WMP11 to share my musci and videos for over a year now and it was great. About a week ago however it stopped working. Everytime i tried to watch a movie on my xbox a message would pop up on my computer saying windows media player network sharing service has stopped working. I worked out how to restart it but it still wouldnt work. i've tried a few suggestions on forums but nothing seems to work. plz can u help that would be great. btw i have vista home premium if that helps. ...