How to get email statistics from exch2003?

Hi there,

I would like to know for last month,

1. how many incoming internet emails

2. how many outgoing internet emails

Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003?

Many thanks!

0
zacfang (36)

On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:57:31 +0800, "Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I would like to know for last month,
>
>1. how many incoming internet emails
>
>2. how many outgoing internet emails
>
>Wondering how can I check that on exchange2003?
>
>Many thanks!

You can get this information if you have Message Tracking enabled on
your servers. Is it?
You'll then need either MOM or 3rd party s/w. www.promodag.fr would be
a good choice.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Reply To CRM emails not capture
Ok here's the scenario Step A - send out an email using SFO's CRM email - recipient gets email message - CRM creates email activity in History Step B - recipient sends back a reply from message - email comes into SFO/inbox (yes GUID number is in subject line) - CRM creates email activity in History Step C - send back a reply to recipient using "reply" in Outlook (it works if I go into CRM, serach for activity and use reply in web pages) - email is sent to recipient - NO activity is created (even though message threat was created originally in CRM and it still has trackin...

Code to read email from Outlook
Anyone have code to read incoming email messages from ONE email address, or experience with the functionality in Access2007 to do this process. I have an upcoming project that will require this and I haven't looked into this area. Example: emails that are sent to support@blah.com are added to a table in the database (everytime the user presses a button or a timer starts a process). The "body" of the email goes into one field and the "from" email address goes into another field. Thanks, Mark ...

How to add Yahoo Email POP?
Dear All, I have installed Window Live Mail via MSN. I would like to add Yahoo POP email account? I tried using the below configuration which I can find in Yahoo Help. But whenever I pressed the Sync button, it prompts me the below errors. Pls help. CONFIGURATION =========== POP Yahoo! Mail with Another Email Client ============================= Want to use another email program to send and receive Yahoo! Mail messages? If so, you'll be asked to designate a new incoming (POP3) mail server and a new outgoing (SMTP) mail server. Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Get rid of "folder sizes" and "data file management" links
at the bottom of the folder list? I'd love to remove these to make more space available in the list. Thanks. ...

I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s
Hello again, My problem now is when I open an old excel sheet with data on it and try to paste that info on a new sheet I get wrong information. example: I'm trying to copy dates from an excel sheet I have. The dates are for the year 2004. When I copy the data and paste it on a new sheet the dates I now see are 2000. I'm puzzled. What I find wierd is when I have clipboard open the information shows the correct dates but when it's actually pasted on the sheet it shows as 2000. I'm using Excel 2003, but I get the same thing when using excel 2002(xp) Thanks for your help,...

Duplicate email from POP3
We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently, one of the employees receives the same email twiceat the same time. Are there guide line for trouble shooting? Open Received: headers of those messages and compare times. Hop, after times start to differ, will be the one that duplicated message. "news.microsoft.com" wrote: > We use Exchange2003 on a windows 2000 server and use Outlook 2003 as the > POP3 client. We do notuse MAPI to connect to the Exchange server. Recently,...

Disable Fax choice in Email
When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move on. If it is an infrequent contact and I have a Fax number for them Outlook asks if I want to use that or the email. Is there a way to disable the fax choice when sending emails? Jeff I think if you add alphabetic characters to their fax number (like FAX) it'll remove it as a choice "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message news:1126803312.620431.139920@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I compose and email I like to just type the persons name and move > on. > If it is ...

New Email addresses
I am looking for a way to change all of my users email addresses to use one standard naming convention. Currently we have a wide mix of formats. I would like to settle on firstname.lastname@domain.com Is there a tool or utility that I can use to force a change and make the new ones the default address as well as keeping the original address. thanks LDIFDE will do this. You could also add the new address to your recipient policy and force it to run, but that might have side effects you don't like. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!...

Some emails do not pop from my gmail account
I am using Total Access Emailer to send email messages. It uses a local smtp server on my computer. I am sending test messages to my gmail accounts, some of the mails are then being pop'd to my outlook 2007, but others are not. For example, I sent 3 examples of one mail & report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, and all 3 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of another report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, only 1 pop'd to outlook I then sent 3 examples of the third report - all 3 arrived in my gmail webmail account, non pop'd to o...

emails being lost
Hi we run an SBS2003 server with exchange. We also have GFI Mail essentials One student is sending us an email with an attachments. I can see that GFI are receiving the email and processing it OK if I then look at Exchange Tools > Message Tracking Centre, I can see the email. there are 5 entries: SMTP: Message submitted to advanced queue SMTP: Started message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to catagorizer SMTP: Message catagorized and queued for routing SMTP: Non-delivery report generated. Can some tell me what is happening please? This student can send messag...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Forward generic email to multiple accounts?
Hi! We have several "generic" email accounts; "info@xyz.com", "sales@xyz.com", etc. We need to make sure several different individuals receive any email sent to these accounts. The forwarding feature in the user account properties only permits one address as a forwarded recipient. Permitting users to "also check these mailboxes" in Outlook seems to direct the email to whomever checks the generic mailbox first. How do we get mail the generic mail to several people simutaneously?? Thanks! create a mailing list and forward to that list "S...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...

Message Rules Get Lost?
When I move my .pst file or restore from backup all the rules no longer work. The Rules are still there, and the folder to which the messages are being moved to is also valid, but the error is that the folder doesn't exist. So I have to go in and re-set the folder parameter for the rule to work. What can I do to prevent this? Or, what can I do to re-initialize all the rules? Thanks, -Bob Outlook 2003 XP Pro You shouldn't have to do that if PST file name & path stay the same. Rules use the full PST name & path for folder reference, at least as far as I know. "B...

Mapi email problem (and Apology)
===================== First off my apology for multiposting. I posted to the wrong group by accident. This post was meant for this group and not the enterprise group I had posted to by accident. ========================================= I have automated VB6 application that sends email to to clients when prompted by a user. The app uses MAPI client (using the default mail client information to send the mail). After sending mail the email and attachments gets added to SENT Folder of the mail client. This app has worked well and still does for users using Outlook express. Howev...

Unable to send email with Entourage 2004
Am using Leopard, Microsoft Office 2004, have been using Entourage for a number of years. Have done all the updates. Am able to receive mail and to access Internet with any links in email but can not send. I have tried a new identity for email. I have tried a variety of settings. Am using POP server POP3live.com through hotmail to send and received. Have done utility keychain access, Key chain first aid with this in red when I run verify. Item =93POP3.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute Item =93smtp.live.com=94 has unspecified value for port attribute When r...

Cannot Send Email
Ive recently setup exchange server for the first time and i cannot sent mail to external hosts. Internal mail works fine but when i try to send to outside domains i get a reply back saying Message undeliverable and the error is There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mycompany.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, your envelope sender domain must exist (#5.7.1)> I was hoping someone could shed some light on what this means. Thanks Do you Have A functional "DNS to the World" infrastru...

Make messages email or word auto go to a contact when created from a contact
When I type a message to a contact using contacts how do I make the message apprear in notes or part of the contact with out copy paste Select the "Activities" tab of the Contact. Specify your issue if this is not what you mean. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my ...

creating a report through smart list/explorer and getting an error
Hi, I was creating a report through smart list/explorer and received the following error message: A save operation on table ASI_Explorer_favorites_columns has caused an unknown error (31) Then I went to run an existing report with a few modifications and got the following error: An open operation on table ASI_IVC_HDR_WORK_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and get this: an open operation on table WDC_Field_security_tag_TEMP could not find a record I hit ok and get this: An open operation on table ASI_GL_Account_MSTR_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and and get th...

How do I set up my microsoft outlook to send emails?
I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please help!!! You need to get these settings from your ISP "XMY" <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8BBA0B0-A04B-41E6-90C3-3CF64D43EBA3@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking > for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please > help!!! XMY <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm tr...

Unable to create new email
Hello group! One of my customers have a strange problem. They access our emailserver via RPC over HTTP(S). They run Outlook 2003 on XP SP1. On a couple of client-computers they have problem creating new emails. When the click on the New Mail button nothing happens. If they click on an empty space in the inbox it works all the time. The problem doesn't show up when they are offline, only when they are online. The problem wasn't present before they switch to RPC-over HTTP, same clients same versions. What the **** can this be? =) Not all clients affected. Everything works for all oth...

Cannot get background off of new e-mails
I have a very slight blue cross pattern on new e-mails that I send. How can I remove it? I have "blank" stationary selected. Thanks, Mike change stationary to <none>. "mike" <mikekrupp1@aol.com> wrote in message news:34c601c3553c$2b08edb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a very slight blue cross pattern on new e-mails > that I send. How can I remove it? > > I have "blank" stationary selected. > > Thanks, > Mike Thanks Chris >-----Original Message----- >change stationary to <none>. > > >"mike" &...

Is there anyway to get/mimic a split form in a subform?
I'm using a tabbed form, with the information of a contact on one tab, and a subform on another tab that is to be used for contact events and interactions. Ideally, I would like this subform to work like a splitforn, where I can select an entry in the datasheet, and have the information dynamically updated to be displayed above the datasheet. However, I'm aware that Access doesn't allow for splitforms in subforms (could someone explain why?), hence why I'm asking if there is anyway in getting or mimicing a splitform within a subform, if at all possible. I shou...