how to -- exchange for auto send a cc copy to

Hi,

I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to
administrator or director when mails send out from particular exchange
user(s) without using outlook rule.

Thanks

It would have to be a rule in Outlook.

What's your goal - to see all messages sent/received by/from a particular
user? What version of Exchange, and is it Enteprise or Standard?

triston wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to
> administrator or director when mails send out from particular exchange
> user(s) without using outlook rule.
>
> Thanks

0
lanwench (7567)
9/28/2004 1:26:26 PM
is exchange 2003 enteprise

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> It would have to be a rule in Outlook.
>
> What's your goal - to see all messages sent/received by/from a particular
> user? What version of Exchange, and is it Enteprise or Standard?
>
> triston wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to
> > administrator or director when mails send out from particular exchange
> > user(s) without using outlook rule.
> >
> > Thanks

0
triston (1)
9/29/2004 2:04:46 AM
You could use message journaling to capture a copy of all inbound/outbound
mail for that mailbox - since this operates on the mailbox store level, you
could put this mailbox in a separate store so you don't have to do this for
all your other mailboxes.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173&Product=exch2k

triston wrote:
> is exchange 2003 enteprise
>
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> message news:elB1DDWpEHA.2764@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>> It would have to be a rule in Outlook.
>>
>> What's your goal - to see all messages sent/received by/from a
>> particular user? What version of Exchange, and is it Enteprise or
>> Standard?
>>
>> triston wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to
>>> administrator or director when mails send out from particular
>>> exchange user(s) without using outlook rule.
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
lanwench (7567)

what is a e-mail web exchange server
When I try to start my Outlook it advises it does not find my exchange server. I use Hotmail. What is the exchange server. Exchange Server is the name of the corporate email server product that complements Outlook. It seems someone has configured an email account in Outlook for Exchange Server. What does it show in your account settings? "larpitts" <larpitts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65C2C501-78C3-488E-B94E-A2581E23518D@microsoft.com... > When I try to start my Outlook it advises it does not find my exchange > server. I use Hotmail. What...

Problem sending #2
When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does not get logged into the send folder. I checked the options folder to have the mail placed in the send folder afer being sent. I get a error message after it is sent. Anyone know what this could be? Thanks awosolu@bellsouth.net <awosolu@bellsouth.net> wrote: > When i send mail out in Outlook Express it gets delivered but it does > not get logged into the send folder. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Be sure to include the exact text of the error message. -- Brian Tillman ...

Type Network Password keeps coming up when send or receive email
Our corporate office installed spam filtering software today. I am at remote site. I had to use different SMTP and now Outlook wants a network password. I type it in but it won't save it and keeps coming back up. Sometimes mail still goes out, and I think comes in as well, but I don't know. How do I get that logon screen to go away? Also, I bought the computer in mid 2002 and don't know if this is Outlook 2000 or 2002. How do I know? Act! says it is an old version and needs to be updated, but it was installed by Dell at the same time. ...

Exchange 5.5 Disclaimer notice
Disclaimer notice text is very big in size...need to make it smaller...Where? How? Depends what's actually adding the disclaimer. If it's the IMSEXT.DLL, then see this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=262097 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Alwyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08a601c3da72$e2de9230$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Disclaimer notice text is very big in size...need to make > it smaller...Where? How? If i do a search for IMSEXT.DLL it comes back with no ...

Global Send Delay possible?
Is there a way to globally defer delivery of messages for a set of users in an Exchange organization? What my boss is looking for is a way to enforce a brief send delay (around 1 minute) for some users so that they always have the opportunity to grab a message out of their Outbox and edit it. Outlook client side rules give this functionality, but I cannot find a way to manage client side rules or do this on the server side. Any suggestions? Thanks, RS I've never heard of any way to do that...what would be prompting such a request? why would these users need this option? -- S...

I cannot retrieve my new and old email from my exchange server using
I cannot retrieve my new and old email from my exchange server using web outlook. Only email that I haven't open using office outlook. Once I open the mail using office outlook, web outlook does not show the email anymore. Is this a problem with the settings of the office outlook or I need to make changes in the server? Thank you jesusde@gmail.com <jesusde@gmail.com> wrote: > I cannot retrieve my new and old email from my exchange server using > web outlook. Only email that I haven't open using office outlook. Once > I open the mail using office outlook, web outlo...

Exchange based AD rights?
Did not see quite where this might fit in the security area so will post here. This is the deal. We have one of those domains that is just so locked down that many common operations such as editing user attributes or SMTP address cannot be done when a user account is moved outside our particular OU. We have an OU where our division has rights and we can do what we need. Now what goes on is users are moved out of our OU yet still have a mailbox on our Exchange 2007 server and many times I need to make changes yet am unable to. Is there a way to basically set a secuirty policy...

Outlook keeps polling for my username & PW on auto send/receive
I am running win 2K pro, and office 2003 pro. Office is an upgrade from office 2000. I have my auto-check for messages set to 1 minute and everytime outlook looks for new messages automatically it askes for the network password. I enter in and choose save UN & PW and it goes through and either retrives the messages if there are any there or sends no errors and completes its task. However the next time (in 1 minute) it goes to poll for pessages again it again asks for the PW in the prompt box. I have checked with my ISP/email provider and everything is good with mny settings and t...

Move or Copy Sheet
When copying a sheet within as well as into a new document, I am loosing some of my words/text. Example: the sentences just stops mid senten Please help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Can you be more specific. Are you copying a sheet into another workbook, the same workbook or something else. I could not reproduce this symptom. are you using cut and paste. A little more info would help ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Me...

corrupt .pst = can view but not copy messages to new .pst
Hi, i had a hard disk fail while outlook 2003 was open. The .pst got corrupted but i managed to recover it and transfer it to a new machine and ran scanpst.exe on it. Some data was lost but most of my messages are intact. I can view *all* of my messages just fine and reply or forward them etc. But I cannot move or copy a lot of them at all to a new 'clean' .pst. When i try moving or copying these messages, i get a "Can't move the items. Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" error box. I have tried exporting the individual...

Exchange Router Installation 3.0
Hi, I have a 1 fornt end exchange server and 3 backend exchange servers(clustered) where user mailboxes reside. The crmmail box (not CRM user mailbox) created resides on the 1st Exchange server in the cluster. 1- Where will I install my exchange router. On the 1st exchange server in the cluster or the frontend server. 2- During CRM installation, Should I specify the Frontend server name or Backend CRMMail box servername. Please Respond ASAP. Thanks Q Do you have 3 seperate Active-Passive clusters? If so, then you sould install the router on the cluster that has the sink maibox installed ...

Formula to copy cell in Excel from on file to another
Hi, I have 19 excel files in a folder and I have created another excel file (B) in which I am trying to set a formula that can look in Cell "A6" which has the path with the file name of the first file (1) then copy From the first File (1) cell "L25" an place it in Cell "Y6" of File (B). I want the file names or file names with the path to be in file (B) so that I can change the name easily instead of changing all formulas. Hope I have clear explanation! Thanks, The function you'd want to use is =indirect(). But =indirect() won't work ...

External website and Exchange server
Hi all, Happy new year and thanks for reading my post ! This is going to be the very first time I have to install SBS2008 (Std), we have a peer to peer workgroup network and as we are moving to a new office, I've decided to add a server to increase and enhance the network performance and collaboration. We have a couple of active domains, with website and email, hosted in an external company. We'd like to use Exchange to centralize the emails but we'd like to keep our websites hosted externally. Is it possible or do we have to host our own websites in our SBS2008 se...

sending photos through mail?
every time I try to send photos by e-mail, up comes the windows mail box instead of going through my own (orangehome) mail box, as my windows mail is not set up I cannot send the pickies.???? -- newg You can't do it that way, since for the most part, webmail cannot be the Windows default mail service. Open your webmail, and attach the photos as attachments to a message. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "newacre" <newacre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:A4AC308B-484D-...

sending/receiving
I use 2 accounts on outlook, comcast at home and verizon at my office. Comcast doesn't require outgoing authorization, verizon apparently does. I entered into outbound server autorization info and when I do 'test settings' it works. The problem is Email (send/receive) works fine with comcast. With verizon if I enter names into address book I can email outbound by selecting name from the address book. if I simply try to hit 'reply' or 'reply to all' from an email and hit send/receive I get an error that the outlook cannot connect to my outgoing email se...

Put the GD "send" button back how do you send the GD mail?
how do you send friggin email? where is the daym Send !!!!! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=129961bc-2dc6-44c0-b388-a3a62e527f05&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Calm down! The send bu...

"send to" link back
Hi, When I send an email to ONeNote, I would like to have a link back to the original email. Is that possible? Hello, To the best of my knowledge, this cannot be done out of the box. However... There is this nice tool called Linker for Windows, available for free, which basically captures and places the hyperlink to an Outlook item to clipboard. You can download it here http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-mail/Mail-Utilities/Linker-for-Windows.shtml Now, it probably will not work right away, because by default Outlook URL protocol is not enabled. There is a good instruct...

How to STOP Send Spam Mail form MY IMC
Dear, I am using Exchange 5.5 with SP4 And I have receive my ISP complaint that my server have send many Junk mail outside. When I check my IMC. I see many mail on the Queue send out with Originator " < > " And I can't Stop, When I Disconnect the Internet Mapping on this Server and STOP IMC Services I see still many mail send to the Queue on MTA ( that to IMC ) DO anyone know what is happen now, Is my Server infect by virus, and how can I do Best Regards, Sean Lai On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:30:43 +0800, "SEAN" <laiwai_man@hotmail.com> wrote: >Dear, &...

Unable to send or forward e-mail - Outlook 2002
I'm unable to send or forward e-mail from Outlook 2002. I noticed that the window with the new message or message to be forwarded does not have a "Send" button. I also did some checking and saw the window does not have the second line toolbar with the Send and Attachment buttons, etc., and only has the top toolbar that starts with File, Edit, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated....TIA Right click in an open area of the toolbar and see what toolbars are active. You can select the bottom option to customize and on the next window, select Reset Toolbars....

copy userform
I want to copy a user form from one workbook to a instruction manual. I just want the form with no functionality oldjay Show the form. hit alt-prtscr on the keyboard Open up your manual (in MSWord??). locate its new home hit ctrl-v (to paste) (Alt-prtscr just copies the active window to the windows clipboard) Oldjay wrote: > > I want to copy a user form from one workbook to a instruction manual. I just > want the form with no functionality > > oldjay -- Dave Peterson Hi Oldjay, Open your workbook Select the cells you want to copy Open MS Word (or whatever program...

Why are sent items being auto deleted?
For some reason my sent items are being auto deleted. I don't see any settings to do this and I have not changed any settings in years. Thanks for the assist. Doug Are you using a view that hides read messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your ...

Send Page by e-mail
I Have both netscape and explore browsers installed on my computer. When I want to send a page by e-mail outlook defaluts to netscape to send the page. Is there a way I can change the default to internet explorer? Antonio Mine defaults to Eudora which was the previous e-mail client. Can not make it default to Outlook 2002. I have changed the defaults in the Options, but something else, somewhere is causing this....what? ...

Unable to send emails from Word 2007
Now I've upgraded to Windows 7, when I try and email a document from Word 2007, I get a message saying that I need to logon to Microsoft Excahnge to access my address book, what is this ? When I acknowledge this message the next one says that there is no Email associated to perform this action, I have Live Mail installed and working and defined as my default email program. Any ideas ? Word requires Outlook to be the default email application for Windows in order to access the address book. Microsoft Exchange is an expensive corporate messaging application. -- <>...

12.0.1 Does not show up in auto-updater
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have seen this on each of the nearly 20 machine's I've tried this on (different companies). When I click the "check for updates" in Word, it always says "There are no updates available at this time". Each time I have had to come to this site to download the 12.0.1 update and install in manually. What is wrong with the updater application? It hasn't caught this update ONCE yet on any of the machines I have tested. Again, different machines, different offices, etc... Thanks. In article ...

Combining multiple pages and printing multiple copies
I'm trying to print 2 8 1/2 x 11 pages on one 11 x 17 piece of paper and print more than one copy of the combined pages. It will work todo one print but when more than one copy is chosen it goes back to multiple copies of one page. Is there a fix for this? I do not want to use the 11 x 17 as the original page size because this also has to go as an electronic publication and I want them to see only one page at a time electronically. Create a new publication, paste the pages, print. You don't have to save the publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kylexija...