How to create Folder Schedule+ Free/Busy

Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this
folder. Now I have not him.
Old server is no longer available.

Thanks.

Tom

0
softex (4)

Tom.

You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because it
is a system folder:

275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171

Hope this helps,
Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
Microsoft Exchange Support

newsgroup purposes only.

"TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message news:bv62mc$mho$1@news.onet.pl...
> Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this
> folder. Now I have not him.
> Old server is no longer available.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Tom

0
czinck (21)
1/27/2004 4:52:50 PM
I wrote support and I now, that I will must using after GUIDGEN, ADSI Edit,
but
which information I will lost after using GUIDGEN?
What will happened with my PublicFolders and Mailboxes.

Thanks
Tom

"Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]" <czinck@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Tom.
>
> You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because
it
> is a system folder:
>
> 275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171
>
> Hope this helps,
> Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
> Microsoft Exchange Support
>
> Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only.
rights.

> "TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message
> > Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this
> > folder. Now I have not him.
> > Old server is no longer available.
> >

> > Thanks.
> >
> > Tom

0
softex (4)
1/28/2004 6:51:24 AM
"TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message news:bv7m6q$m9d$1@news.onet.pl...
read
support and I now, that I will must using after GUIDGEN, ADSI Edit,
> but
> which information I will lost after using GUIDGEN?
> What will happened with my PublicFolders and Mailboxes.
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> "Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]" <czinck@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Tom.
> >
> > You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because
> it
> > is a system folder:
> >
> > 275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server
> > http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
> > Microsoft Exchange Support
> >
> > Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > newsgroup purposes only.
> rights.
> >
> > "TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message
> > > Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this
> > > folder. Now I have not him.
> > > Old server is no longer available.
> > >

> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Tom

0
softex (4)
1/28/2004 1:25:46 PM
Tom,

Mailboxes and public folders will not be affected.  GUIDGEN will recreate
the system folders on the Exchange server.  This will recreate the folders
that you see if you view system folders.  These folders include the offline
address book, schedule free + busy,  StoreEvents and System Configuration
folders.

244588 XADM: How to View System Folders in Exchange 2000 Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=244588

The offline address book will need to be regenerated and the schedule free +
busy information will get recreated as users send and accept meeting
requests.

Hope this helps,
Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
Microsoft Exchange Support

newsgroup purposes only.

"TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message news:bv7m6q$m9d$1@news.onet.pl...
> I wrote support and I now, that I will must using after GUIDGEN, ADSI
Edit,
> but
> which information I will lost after using GUIDGEN?
> What will happened with my PublicFolders and Mailboxes.
>
> Thanks
> Tom
>
> "Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]" <czinck@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Tom.
> >
> > You will need to run the GUIDGEN utility to recreate this folder because
> it
> > is a system folder:
> >
> > 275171 XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server
> > http://support.microsoft.com/?id=275171
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> > Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
> > Microsoft Exchange Support
> >
> > Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> > newsgroup purposes only.
> rights.
> >
> > "TFranke" <softex@op.pl> wrote in message
> > > Befor migration to new server, i have forget replicate this only this
> > > folder. Now I have not him.
> > > Old server is no longer available.
> > >

> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Tom

0
czinck (21)

Importing folders
How can I import old folders from a diskette into my new Outlook Express (under "local folders")? Any ideas? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=f...

How does one view a document created in Publisher.
I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. Collins wrote: >I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word > does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the > link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. ==================================== There is no viewer for Publisher files. Maybe you could ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file. Or you could order the Trial version of Pub2003... which will still function as a viewer a...

Renamed Junk E-Mail Folder
We're using MS Outlook 2003 (Standard) on several of our Dell laptops. After installing Outlook 2003 on a recently reformatted system, I noticed that my user's "Junk E-Mail" folder is named "Correo no deseado" which loosely means "mail not wanted" in Spanish. Since this is a system folder, the user wasn't able to rename it. Neither my manager nor I have any idea about why this folder has been renamed in Spanish or how to correct the problem. This is the only item in Outlook that has a Spanish translation. Too weird! Any ideas? look for l...

Where can I get a free Inventory control spreadsheet
I am looking for a Inventory/Stock control excel template, but I don' want to pay for it!!!!!! Can anyone suggest a sit -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can search in Google, using keywords like Excel and Inventory. Or look at the templates on the Microsoft web site: http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx Pritch14 < wrote: > I am looking for a Inventory/Stock control excel template, but I don't > want to pay for it!!!!!! > > Can anyone suggest a site -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/...

Creating conditional clause in a module
I am in the process of writing module using vba in ACCESS 2003 which imports forecasted financial data from a particular excel file based on three inputs. I am trying to include an "error check" that will end the process if the three inputs do not match specific data in the excel file. I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Do you have any ideas what the best way to do this would be? Below is the code I have for the import part so far if that is helpful. Sub Test1() Dim ImportDir As String Dim Forecast As String Dim Version As String Dim Country As Stri...

Favorite Folders reverts to default list when computer shut-down
I have no problem adding, deleting or moving folders in the Favorite Folders pane. The problem is that they all disappear and revert to the default list everytime my computer is shut down. So I have to keep adding the folders back in Is there a way to keep the shortcut folders in the Favorite Folders pane? ...

How to create web-based reports from RMS database.
The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail store. I need sell the through rate, average sale, sales/sf, return rate, discount analysis, all broken down by date, week, month, year, category, supplier, and then compare against last year's numbers. I want to create my own web-based reports accessing RMS's SQL database. Does anyone have a template of data access web page so all I have to do is change the SQL statement in getting to the right database table? mas wrote: > The reports available in RMS is not specific enough for my apparel retail > ...

MRP not creating planned orders in version 10.0
I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below Order Point Qty. It's not working in 10.0. I've checked all my settings from 8.0 to 10.0 and they all look the same. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks, Ken Have you rebuilt your low level codes after the upgrade? -- Tim Foster "KRoy" wrote: > I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live > database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below > Ord...

Where free 2 sigma statistical process control chart, free?
where can I download a free statistical process control chart template? ...

How to use excel file created in version earlier than 4.0a in 4.0
Thanks to whomever answered my query but when I opened the email the screen was blank. My laptop is sick. My question was and still is, how can I use my Excel files created in a recent version on my laptop in my PC which is loaded only with Excel 4.0a . Please and thanks. -- Thanks, Ajimmo Hi Ajimmo You can't, the file format changes twice since version 4. You need a newer Excel version, a compatible spreadsheet program, or simply a viewer if all you want to do is view / print the file. HTH. Best wishes Harald "ajimmo" <ajimmo@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i m...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

Help with creating a formula
Hello! I am trying to create a formula that will sum up certain criteria from one column as it relates to criteria in the same row in another column. For example, I want to sum up all the entries that begin with the letter "H" in column A as it relates to an entry of "2" from column B that is in the same row as the "H" entry from column A. COLUMN A COLUMN B H10 2 G01 2 H09 3 H15 2 H12 2 If there is such a formula...

Business Portal Req Management
It would nice to display vendor name and Gl descripition when adding requisition lines. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=79a610a0-cc0e-42ae-971d-8475ebe909d...

Creating only a mailbox
I'm doing some DR testing and I was wondering if there is any way to create just a mailbox that isn't associated with an AD account. I could create an account with a mailbox and then disconnect it, but I'd like a way to build hundreds of mailboxes that aren't associated with any AD account. Any help would be great. Thanks. Eric In AD just add it as a Contact instead of a user, this will allow you to give it exchange attributes without an AD account. >-----Original Message----- >I'm doing some DR testing and I was wondering if there is >any way to cre...

Auto-create activity from Mobile
Hi all, We have CRM 4.0 Roll Up 7. We are looking for a solution that offers advanced mobile integration to CRM. We would like the mobile client to auto-generate an Activity in CRM whenever a phone call is made to a CRM contact. Has anyone done this? //Johan Johan; There are a few vendors that offer good mobile solutions. I know for certain that MobileAccess from Ten Digits (http://www.tendigits.com/) has that specific feature. Dave Ireland "Jobro" <Jobro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B3A1D-E23E-4E49-933F-B221C0DD1ECE@microsoft.com... >...

Business Contact Manager #33
Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for help? agreed! it has never worked well for me either! I need to uninstall and reinstall about 1/mo. Thought I would find some answers here, but no luck. I am going to check for updates >-----Original Message----- >Is anyone else experiencing ongoing problems with >Business Contact Manager/Outlook 03. It operates ok then >for no reason it just crashes & burns. Where can i go for >help? >. > i...

Local folders
G'day, When I go to my Outlook Express, Local Folders The Folder named All forums always comes up opened. It has only just started doing this. When I close it to unopened, ie. + sign it will come up opened, - sign, next time I use Outlook Express. Is there a way to change this? -- chequer When the game is over, the King and the pawn share the same box. This group is for posts concerning MS Office. Outlook Express is not part of Office Please repost giving full details of your Operating system and version of OE. OE newsgroups. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.pu...

Need to remove Contact Folder in Outlook 2000
i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove the entire folder. Do you want to delete them or do something else with them, have you looked at the duplicate checkers here http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes "Rob Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118b501c3f5b4$d44891f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove > the entire folder. > > Need to remove the entire Contact Folder. >-----Original Message----- >Do you want to delete them or do something else with ...

Unable to delete public folder in Exch 5.5
I have 2 exch server 5.5 sp3 under same Org and Site container. 1 of the public folder was created in server b. But server b crashed and left is server a. Even though in the Outlook we can still see the public folder, but in the server a, the public folder does not exist coz it was hosted in server b. I could not delete it and the message says - 'Unable to display the folders.The contents of this public folder is currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exch Server computer servicing this public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site' Anyone ...

What's the function of folder subscription in MS Outlook 2003
Hi, I would like my MS Outlook to show all imap folders in my account, but to run routine updating only on my inbox folder. I would like each of my folders to be updated only when I choose a folder. I checked my folder list and identified a distinction between "all" folders and "subscribed folders". For some reason, all my folders were already subscribed. I've unsubscribed from my folders, but the complete list keeps showing up. Is there anything wrong with my folder list routine, or is my logic erronous? Please suggest a solution? Ran ...

Experts Challenge: MAPI is unable to access Public Folder store items
Goodday to all of you, I have crosspost my messages to several newsgroups. Reason for this is that my previous posts to different newsgroups did not solve the problem. Maybe if I crosspost, there will be an expert that has a solution. Also I am not sure to which group I should post my problem. Maybe this post long-winded, do not see at as material for a novel!!! - I am just trying to explain the exact TERRIBLE situation! ---- ---- ---- ---- I am experiencing a problem with our Public Folder Store. All my users are not be able to access e-mail items in the Public Folders using their Outlo...

Schedule Exchange PS scripts
Can anyone point me at a reference on how to schedule powershell scripts for Exchange? I have tried a reference I found, but it doesn't work with Exchange powershell: powershell -nologo -noninteractive -command " {C:\PSScripts\script.ps1}" I tried this instead, but it states that & isn't allowed. Removing it didn't work either. C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe -PSConsoleFile "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1" -noexit -command ". 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\Exchange.ps...

Free/Busy data setting in OWA
We implemented Exchange 2003 and pushed a client setting to all users to extend the number of months available in free/busy to 12 months with a group policy. It works fine if everyone is using the outlook client when they are in the office. But, if a user works at home one day or goes to a conference and does anything that updates the free/busy data, the OWA overwrites the users free/busy data setting it back to 2 months of free/busy available. Where can I set the free/busy data number of months available, in OWA? Is it a policy setting? On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:54:01 -0800, SKS <sks...

Restoring Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint Services 3.0
We are in the middle of trying to restore Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint Services 3.0 from one environment to another( Dev to TEST). This includes GP data as well. The Business Portal Dev server points to a GP dev server and the I am wondering if anyone else does this? I think we have it pretty much solved. But there a couple things still not working quite right. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks Scott, Thanks for using the newsgroups. What you're doing is quite common. Customers often set up Business Portal in a test environment and verify prior to going live. Int...