we have one NT4.0 + Exchange 5.5 Server "A"  Email abc@xxx.com.cn ��and
another
windows2003 + exchange 2003 Server "B" abc@cn.xxx.com user name is same in A
B��Mx record was be set ,question is how to config Exchange 2003 to receive
down the mail to Server A , because of we need to replace A with B.

thanks a lot.

0
jeffray (8)

E2K3 setup guides you through common scenarios (like yours) pretty much holding
your hand - on welcome screen tell it that you have existing E55 org and want to
join it, then follow on-screen instructions. Having usable backup of Exchange
databases and AD is highly recommended.

Jeff Hua wrote:

> we have one NT4.0 + Exchange 5.5 Server "A"  Email abc@xxx.com.cn ��and
> another
> windows2003 + exchange 2003 Server "B" abc@cn.xxx.com user name is same in A
> B��Mx record was be set ,question is how to config Exchange 2003 to receive
> down the mail to Server A , because of we need to replace A with B.
>
> thanks a lot.

0
kpalagin (1838)

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Users ability to Manage Groups

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

OE autodelete OLD mail

Access to User Calendar

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...