How to collect mailbox information

Hello,

I have hundreds mailboxes. I want to know how to collect all mailbox
information and download to a file for analysis, e.g. how much storage limit
is granted to mailbox.

Any idea?

Many thanks.
0
Pakeon (7)

Downloaded information on left pane...
I download most of my account information into money and right up until 10/12/2003 it gave me my last download date and account balance. Ever since then it shows that date and a balance all of the time whether I download the info or not. The account itself is updated correctly, but I cannot seem to change this information no matter what I do. Any suggestions? (I cannot download THRU money from this particular account, it is not available for auto update.) ...

Exchange 5.5 information store #2
After running eseutil.exe /d /ispriv I recieved this error: error -1526 JET_errLVCorrupted How can I go about fixing this ? Thanks Are you running on sp1 or prior? If so, you may have a corrupt long value (hence the error). http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;181824 This can be repaired by running a hard recovery (eseutil /p) on the database. MS doesn't recommend running a database in production that has had a hard repair run on it so your best bet is to restore from backup then take your damaged database, run a hard repair on it offline and exmerge the data out....

Additional Mailboxes under OWA
Is there a way to add additioanal mailboxes under OWA. I would like to be able to review some Resouce Mailboxes as well as the Admin Mailbox when I log in through OWA> Thanks in advance Norman To view additional mailboxs in OWA you will have to log into the mailbox directly. If the user has permission to view the mailbox it will be displayed in the browser. example url: http://server/exchange/mailboxname "Norman I. Rosenthal" <pumbaa70> wrote in message news:OeW4x4WgDHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add additioanal mailboxes under OWA. I would ...

unable to delete mailbox
mailbox deletes from reipents container but still shows on server even after replication. How can I delete it cleanly. Thanks What is the exact location that you still see it in? Have you closed the admin and re-opened? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "mabry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005
Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, Lightwave Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, ============================================================ Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, updated 28/Aug/2005 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, Profound Effects Elastic Gasket v2.0 for Avid Xpress Primatte.Keyer.v1.6.for.Avid.Xpress Magic.Bullet.Editor.v.1.01.for.Avid.Xpress.Pro Synthetic.Apert...

Information Store #5
Hi All I am cleaningup my EXchange server. Current setup is like this 2 information stores Information store A hold the active (default public store and an empty mailbox store) Information Store B Holds the Mailbox store - This is created later (Due to Disk space Issues). NOw my question is how can i merge or join them? is there any way to move the default public store form infor store A to B. Any answers or pointers will be helpfull. Thanks all On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:20:01 -0700, "Manokaran25" <Manokaran25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All > >...

duplicating information
Hi I use excel to keep a record of my accounts. I'd like to do something to save me inputting time but I'm not sure if what I'm about to ask is even possible. Perhaps, if I explain, someone could help me? I am inputting personal expenditure and company expenditure into the same Excel worksheet, showing the gross, net and VAT in separate columns. But I also need to keep a worksheet showing ONLY personal expenditure and a worksheet showing ONLY business expenditure. To save me having to input three times for each entry, is there a way that Excel can automatically duplicate t...

Offline access to multiple mailboxes
I currently use O2003 to open multiple mailboxes. 1 primary and 2 secondary. I cannot figure out a way to make any of the folders in the secondary mailboxes available offline. Is it possible without creating seperate profiles? Thanks No, you need to create separate profiles & OST files. Rick wrote: > I currently use O2003 to open multiple mailboxes. 1 > primary and 2 secondary. I cannot figure out a way to > make any of the folders in the secondary mailboxes > available offline. Is it possible without creating > seperate profiles? > > Thanks Add the mailb...

Exchange Mailbox Missing Emails
I had a user that said they were not receiving mails on their laptop, i logged in to OWA and the mails that were missing looked like they were there. I then set up this user on a desktop machine and it started to sync the folders and email. I canceled this because i could see the missing mails. I then got them to log back in on there laptop and mails were missing out there inbox. Any reason for this and can i recover them? i have actually found the mails on the local pc i set up, this user works remotely, can i upload these emails to the exchange mailbox anyway, or does it have to be...

Deleted Mailbox???
I just deleted an extra (not used) account I have on my computer using User Accounts in Control Panel. During the process I opted to save all files to my Desktop. Upon opening my email, Outlook cannot find my OUTLOOK.PST file and wants to search for it or create a new one. I figured I'd rollback to the last register settings, but system restore was not turned on, that that was out of the question. Can anyone help me get my email back, there is very valuable information in it and I do not want to lose it Operating System: XP Pro Email: Outlook 2000 Thanks for your help in advan...

Exch2007: Server-side mailbox rules still run with account disabled
Hi, It looks like this may be alarming be an alarming flaw in Exchange security at least for my company's processes in regards to term'ed employee mailboxes. If somebody sets up a server-side rule that forwards all their incoming to an external address, that rule stays active even after disabling the mailbox. Is there a way to prevent this globally, or are we going to need to manually go into every single mailbox of people who leave the company and clear rules? Thanks. PVD Hello: You can disallow automatic forwarding of e-mails to external addresses globally, but ...

Move mailboxes from one server to another
Hi, How can I move mailboxes and from one ex server 5.5 to another ex server 5.5 in a same domain win2k and same forrest? Thank you. -------- Regards "Charisma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I move mailboxes and from one ex server 5.5 to >another ex server 5.5 in a same domain win2k and same >forrest? Exchange 5.5 doesn't know about forests, just its own organization. Nor does it care about domains (NT or DNS). Are the two servers in the same 5.5 site? If so, select the mailbox and use the "Tools" menu to move it. If the m...

Picking Information from a list
I have a list and want to pick out certain items. The list is a list of players and the team that they play for. I want to automatically pull them out into their own list so as to identify all players from a club. I have spent quite a while trying to do this and have now turned to you. Any help greatly appreciated. -- eddie84 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14942 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265732 If you have a column fo...

Reading terminal services session information
Hello everyone, Can anyone assist me with a script? I need to have a script run locally on a server and read the terminal services session information. I need to be able to see if there are any sessions connected, and what their status is at that time. If the status is idle, then I need to see how long the status has been idle for so that I can track this infromation and take actions on it if need be. I know that I can use QWINSTA and read the infromation from that command but it doesn't provide idle time. Does anyone know of a way to get the information that QWINSTA provides an...

Information Store will not start
Hi all, I am running a W2K domain - SP4 with Exchange 2000 - SP3. My exchange server is a DC. My problem is when I restart my exchange server, I receive hundreds of Event id's 9074 and the Information store will not start. If I manually restart "remote procedure call (RPC) local" the MS Exchange services will start, but once I reboot, I receive the same problem again. (The original problem started with a reboot) The only thing I would have changed recently was my DNS\WINS servers IP settings were incorrectly pointing at other DNS\WINS servers. I made these servers point at...

Garbage Collection
Hi I would like to know wat does VC++do for garbage collection .I guess Java has a very versatile and strong GC.How about VC++.Wat are the new MFC's availabel with VC The problem with garbage collection is that you have to be able to find all the pointers, and C and C++ don't make this easy. So there is no general-purpose garbage collector possible. Within restricted problem domains, there are GC libraries for C and C++, and if you write a pure managed-code MFC app you get the C# garbage collector free. joe On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:21:07 -0800, "CJ" <anonymous@discussi...

Mailbox Management Continued ....... [WildPacket
A Flashback .... Configured the Mailbox Management Policy and tested it works fine. I have configured to delete all the items older that X days from Sent Items and Deleted Items. There is a group called BIGWIGS, I do not want this policy to be applied to this group. There are few users in this group. A am in a test envoirenment. The Policy is still hiting this group and it's users. Thank you. Ben Here is the filter looks but still no go ... CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local. I want the BIGWIGS Group to exclude from the Mailbox Management Policy. The Group is not wi...

Orphan Mailbox
Exchange 5.5, w/ 2 sites. Deleted a mailbox from one site but still shows up on the global address. Andy wrote: > Exchange 5.5, w/ 2 sites. Deleted a mailbox from one site > but still shows up on the global address. Recreate the mailbox in the same Site and Container with the same Directory Name. Make changes to it until the changes are replicated to the site with the orphaned object and then you can delete it and the deletion will replicate through. ...

Creating Exch2000 mailbox via a 2003 server
Silly question, perhaps... If a new user is created on a 2003 Server console, Exchange 2000 never makes a mailbox for them, even though it's said to have. Being tasked with upgrading all servers to 2003 with the final step being an upgrade to Exchange 2003, this will be a problem if there isn't a known fix, of course! Thanks, Gary Heller Sr. Windows Guy ...

Information is needed before this report cacn be processed
Hi, In some of standard reports provided by Microsoft, when i clicked the report, it pop up the error as following: CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. What's wrong with this? Any thoughts? Thx, Carrie ...

Money could not verify your sign-in information
[I would have sworn I read some posts on this subject a while back, but I could not find them. Sorry if this is a repeat.] I began receiving the message in the Subject of this post a week or so ago. Nothing had (or has) changed about the sign-in information. I can still log in to my hotmail account using the same email address and password that's stored in my Money file. I tried removing the LiveID, then recreating it; didn't help. I tried both types of repair on the file; didn't help. I get the same message if I create a brand new Money file and attempt to create a Li...

receiving mail that dosen't have a mailbox on my server
how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server please help "Brad Camden" <Bacamden@mississippilime.com> wrote: >how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, >but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server > > >please help In E2K3 you can now do a directory lookup and deny inbound traffic for smtp addresses that aren't in AD. There are other solutions for the older versions of Exchange. What ya got? Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exc...

Incorrect Mailbox Size/Item Count for User
Hello, We began receiving warnings that our mailbox store was reaching its maximum size so I asked our users to start cleaning up their mailboxes to reduce the size. For the most part this has worked. Unfortunately, this did not work for one user. He has since deleted many of his e-mails, but the Exchange System Manager is still reporting that he has 18,000+ items. I looked at his e-mail folders and there is no way that this could be the case. If I had to estimate I would say 3000-4000 tops. I even checked and he deleted all the recoverable "deleted items" the ...

How to configure multiple mailboxes?
Ok, I'm using Outlook at work with an exchange mailbox. I also have a separate POP3 account that I want to access. I can't figure out how to keep the accounts and all the mail associated with each account separate. Currently, incoming mail from exchange and POP3 goes to the same inbox. I would like a whole separate list (inbox, sent items, etc) for each mailbox. Everything must be kept separate. Can this be done? How? Thanks. NG <neil@webng.net> wrote: > Ok, I'm using Outlook at work with an exchange mailbox. > I also have a separate POP3 account that I...

Event ID: 5000
Hello System: SBS2003 running Exchange 2003 SP1 The below error occured after we lost one of the hard drives of the C:\ drive which was iin a RAID1 array and the server was re-booted. The Exchange program files live on the C:\ while the logs and DB live on another drive. Have used the eseutil to verify the DB (dump Below), all is OK, also ran checksums, this was also OK. Have investigated KB's 285116 and 923171, but to no avail. Any thoughts or comments would be appriciated. Thanks Shane Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 5000 Date:...