How to change Cluster Server Exchange Drive Letter

I am wondering on the correct procedure for changing the drives for Exchange
2003 in a clustered environment.

The Exchange 2003 Clustered resource was created with a 'data path' =
m:\exchsrvr

This resulted in all of the databases, SMTP, MTA, Search folders being
created within this folder.

I can change the database directories using ESM, SMTP directories using ESM
x.400 (MTA) directory using ESM
I can change the MTA Run Directory by editing the registry when the server
is active and manually changing the path

I have not been able to change the Search directory (either by editing the
registry (server online or offline)) or any other means (haven't found any).

How do I change this directory and are there any others I should be aware of.

TIA

Mark
0
mark564 (750)

Errors saving to network drive

Monitor Server in 2003?

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Saving toolbar changes

Outlook Mail via a PROXY SERVER?
If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer using a PROXY server on the host (first) computer. I can access the net using the PROXY settings on the Internet explorer. However, how do I download mail with OUTLOOK 2000? The proxy server is CCPROXY from YoungZSoft (this runs on XP) and it has the MAIL Settings enabled but the difficulty is what to do on the Second computer? Thanks, -- John jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au That would be determined by the proxy manufacturer - check with their support. JM7 wrote: > If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer ...

Changing query execution sequence

Enabling IMAP cluster
I need to allow my Exchange 2003SP1 mailbox servers run IMAP. I need that in order to work with MailEssentials Public Folder features. When I try to enable IMAP in my active Cluster Node, it says that I need to create a resource for IMAP. Can you point me to documentation on how to create such cluster resource ? Use Cluster Administrator and just go to Exchange virtual server you want to support IMAP clients and select new resource and find IMAP in the list. However, you may need to enable the Exchange IMAP service first. With E2k3 IMAP and POP ares disabled by default (go to services...

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Automatic changes in cells

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization