How to add safe sender in exchange server?

In outlook, if an email fall into the junk mail box. you have an option to
put that into a safe sender list. So that it will not put in the junk mail
box again the next time recieve.

I wonder there is an option set in the Exchange Server, so that the user
don't need to do that?

In E2K3, the user must request that the administrator add the sender to a
safe sender list.   This is coming in E2K7, though.

--
Jim McBee
Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com

"Terrence Chan" <TerrenceChan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In outlook, if an email fall into the junk mail box. you have an option to
> put that into a safe sender list. So that it will not put in the junk mail
> box again the next time recieve.
>
> I wonder there is an option set in the Exchange Server, so that the user
> don't need to do that?

0
jmcbee9404 (625)

How to add extra disk space
Hi, I'm migrating from E2K to E2K3 and (after some problems that fortunately are solved) now i'm running out of disk space. I can add an extra hard disk, but how can i add this to my storage space? Regards, Hans In news:12luc2v1mkq5k78@corp.supernews.com, Hans Nietsze <nietsze@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > I'm migrating from E2K to E2K3 and (after some problems that > fortunately are solved) now i'm running out of disk space. I can add > an extra hard disk, but how can i add this to my storage space? > > Regards, Hans If you mean, the disk where...

Outlook Web Access on a SBS 2000 Server?
Howdy all - HNY, Will OWA work with a Small Business Server 2000 installation? I have good experience setting up OWA on Exchange 2000/2003 but not sure if a SBS installation will support OWA as well? Many thx on any responses. Yes you should have no problems except for allowing it through ISA but that should be a case of setting up an access rule within ISA itself. "Leon" <ap76_at_email.com> wrote in message news:OZiEut30DHA.2680@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Howdy all - HNY, > > Will OWA work with a Small Business Server 2000 installation? > > I have good expe...

Can not enable IMF after installing SP2 exchange 2003
I have installed sp2 for exchange. I am trying to configure the intellegent message filter but I do not have the checkbox to enable it. When I right click on the smtp >general>advanced>edit I only have check boxes for Sender, Recipient and Connection filter. There is no IMF check bow. What am I missing? Are you running Exchange System Manager from that server that has SP2 installed, or from your workstation that only has SP1 installed? You won't see the new options unless you are running ESM from a server/workstation that has SP2 installed. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP ...

Add security for Address entity
We don't allow anyone to delete account records ever. Too much information could be lost if an account was deleted in error. However, we would like to allow certain users to delete addresses. We cannot do this because the Address entity gets its security settings from the Account entity. Please add security for the Address entity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

3D surface add-in tool
Does anybody can recommend me a 3D add-in to be able to draw 3D surfaces and make data exploration with Excel? I mean, be able to make rotations with just a mouse dragging, be able to use X and Y variables not necessarily with the same step among data, rendering, able to run macros, etc. Regards Hernan ...

Outlook 2007 "Connect to Server" Inactive ??
On my Outlook 2007, when I switch networks (say from wired to wireless), often but not always my Outlook 2007 can no longer download messages (using IMAP, running on Windows Vista). All other Internet functions work, so I don't think it's a networking issue. It seems confined to Outlook. I have noticed that when it's working the "Connect to SERVERNAME" option is available under the file menu. When it's not working, this option is grayed out. Somehow, this is clearly related to the problem, but whether it's a symptom or the cause, I don't know. How can ...

Single Exchange 2003 svr need to host 2 mail domains
We have Server 2003 standard running AD and Exchange 2003 standard on a DELL 26XX 2U server. We have one main domain but we have two mail domains. They bothe have their own IP's and MX records. The main mail domain works but we can't get the second mail domain to work. We tried several different ways but we can't make it work. Thanks for any help. John Mabry Hello John You will want to set up a recipient policy for the second domain or add it to your existing policy. 249299 HOW TO: Configure Recipient Policies in Exchange http://kb/article.asp?id=Q249299 -- Michael...

Exchange 2003 OMA Custom Login Screen??
Hi, I currently have three different companies on my Exchange server with a 4th on the way and I wonder if someone can tell me how do I make a custom OMA login page for each company, etc?? Regards, Andrew do you mean so companA can log in as user@company.com and companyB can log in as user@companyB.com? kinda like OWA? NO I DONT but if you find out please let me know i have bee ntrying ot do this myself Later "Andrew" wrote: > Hi, > > I currently have three different companies on my Exchange server with a 4th > on the way and I wonder if someone can tell...

add database to a webpage
I have a website for coupon mathc-ups and I would like to allow my visitors to access my coupon database online. I currently use Access. How can thisa be done or do I need to have special software? Somewhere along the road I saw SQL mentioned. Where wuld be the best place to find out how to do this? I do it with asp. Others have used asp.net, php, or cold fusion to access their database online. Choose tyhe language you are most comfortable with and search for examples on the web. There are many of them. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp...

Exchange 5.5 and domain upgrade from NT to 2003
Just gone down the path of starting to upgrade the domain from NT to 2003 interim. So far everything has gone OK, couple of DNS hitches to start with which appeared to make the network slow but that's now fixed. Main problem now is exchange IMC. The exchange box has bee functioning fine now for several days since the start of the domain upgrade, however today it was necessary to start the NT4 Exchange5.5 box and that's where the problem starts. Since this is it's first restart I'm assuming that it's looking to the new domain and AD. All the exhange services start fi...

Exchange Admin #2
What permissions do I need to give to a account/mailbox in AD/Exchange to be able to read all the mailboxes in my ORG, I need this for my backup Software to work. Thanks. Hi read this article http://www.petri.co.il/grant_full_mailbox_rights_on_exchange_2000_2003.htm Nebojsa Seslija "Lazo Basic" <l_basic.Nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%235A3I7$aFHA.3400@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > What permissions do I need to give to a account/mailbox in AD/Exchange to > be > able to read all the mailboxes in my ORG, I need this for my backup > Software > to w...

Exchange 5.5 backup with Windows 2000 backup
I want to use my Windows 2000 Backup to backup my exchange directories. When I try to set it up I notice the Check boxes are grey. If I dbl Click them, it comes up with a message box asking which server I want to query. I browse to my local exchange server and the message queries and goes away. Unfortunately, the check box stays grey. How can I enable this? Thanks Your picking the Exchange option. It knows what to backup for a proper restore - thus it won't list the files. You should be able to pick Directory Service and Information Store otherwise post a screenshot. -- Ho...

Server pauses
Hi, My name is Doug Mortensen. We have a customer running GP, whose server occasionally freezes up for anywhere from 3-20 seconds. When this occurs, no one is able to do anything on the client computers in GP. Has anyone experienced similar issues or have any idea what could be causing this? We recently reformatted the partitions & reinstalled the OS cleanly & setup GP from scratch. This behaviour is still exhibited even after the reinstall. I would initially guess that it is a hardware issue, but it is very difficult to tell. Will you please let me know of any possible causes ...

hyperlink server addresses change: the address of the site is not valid
I enter a server address in a cell, it resolves to a hyperlink by clicking ctrl click, the next time you click on the hyperlink it links without using ctrl, then it breaks with the following message: the address of the site is not valid. If you use the insert hyperlink function from the menu, you see that the address changed from: //xxxx/xxxx/xxxx.file to \...\...\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx.file Does anyone know how to maintain the integrity of the address when entered as a hyperlink in an excel worksheet? ...

Add New Record 02-20-08
I created a Form / Subform using Access wizrd. I want to be able to go to a new record on the Form when I hit enter on a control on the subform - which will goto a new blank record on the Form & Subform. Do I do this in Code and how would I do this? My VB skills from 1-10 (10=expert) is about 3-4. -- Gator Docmd.GoToRecord acForm, Me.Name, acNewRec -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Gator" wrote: > I created a Form / Subform using Access wizrd. I want to be able to go to a > new record on the Form when I hit enter on a control on the subform - which > w...

imap and exchange
hi everyone, I have set up outlook to access 2 exchange servers. One account connects to server 1 (domain 1) as an Exchange server. Account 2 connects to server 2 (domain 2) as an IMAP server. Account 1 (the exchange account) delivers mail to a local pst file due to bandwidth restrictions. Two questions: 1) Can I have different delivery locations for the 2 accounts (I understand that IMAP stores mail in the default mail store) 2) I have tried sending mail via the IMAP account. When I compose a new message, I select the IMAP account in the Account drop down list at the top of the e-m...

Server Error in /OMA
When logging in to the outlook mobile access on Exchange 2003 the menue is displayed fine. Submenues also work ok, listing e-mail subjects in the inbox also works. But when selecting a subject line to display the actual message, an error occures (se below). The same error occurs when selecting "Preferences" in the menue. It seems to be related to user-preferences, so is there any settings that must be made at the user-level in exhange or active directory for this to work? Server Error in /OMA System.NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

phone to non-exchange contacts/calendar sync
I've used Outlook (non-exchange) since it was new and am using 2007 now. I simply do not want to change :) I'd like to find a process wherein I can sync my phone with OL without the wire. I have a gmail account and have looked at the premium (with their sync) subscription, but wondered if this is the a good way to go. I understand that MS is with hotmail and that this may work better, but I don't like change :) Any suggestions or comments? TIA What phone do you have? That will control your over-the-air sync capabilities. Or use bluetooth (no wire!) and yo...

Downloading Multiple Copies of Messages from Server
I just got a new computer and upgraded to Outlook 2003, and I check email from 3 different accounts (all POP3). I have it set to leave copies of the message on the server, but every time I check for new mail, each message gets downloaded again. I've never had this problem before. Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated. Are you using dialup or broadband? If outlook gets disconnected before sending the final commands, it doesn't know it already downloaded the messages and redownloads them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

how can we add the responsible person to each task?
any know how to add the name of the responsible person to each task we assigned? because i cant' find the field to put the name on or even i added the new column, i don't know what to choose next. thank you for your help, What we usually do is create a custom text field called "Leader". You could call it "Responsible Person". Menu: Tools/Customise/Fields... Create a custom field there. Click the "help" button to get full instructions. Insert that new field as a new column in your tables. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 14...

send with isp not exchange in a corp enviro.
in outlook 2002 i have 2 mail accouts setup, one is a corp exchange acct and one is a ISP acct. in my profile i have the ISP acct setup as default. in outlook 2002 when i send to an external address (internet) the email is automatically sent via my ISP account. when i send to an internal (exchange) user it automatically sends using my exchange account. this is the behavior i like and want to use. in outlook 2003 when i do the same thing with the same config it always uses the default account. period! can this be handled in outlook 2003 as it was in 2002? thanks I am facing exact...

Exchange 2000/SAV/Download.Trojan Problem #2
On 9-17-2004 Sam posted ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I have Exchange 2000 server running on Windows 2000. I also have Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition (server edition) running on the server. Lately, I've been getting information message from SAV that Download.Trojan was found on the Temp directory. In the "Action Taken" line it says: "Clean failed : Delete succeeded : Access denied". After that, Exchange server stop sending and receiving emails. I have to reboot the server, or restart exchange services to make it work again. I searched the web and follo...

Error installing DPM agent to server in trusted domain
I am running into an issue after restarting my DPM server. I had a server in a different, two-way trusted domain being backed up, but after the restart of the dpm server, the agent could not be contacted. I followed some general steps including removing the dpm agent from the target system and now cannot add the agent back to any system in that separate domain. When I push an agent to a system in the same domain as the dpm server, I have no issues. When I attempt to push it to a server in the trusted domain, the dpm console just errors out and prompts me to either send the error...

CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 install (web Server)
We have built a new SBS 2003 server and followed the CRM instructions verbatim. We got as far as the system successfully installing CRM. Our only question during the process was on selecting the Security Account. We used the default of Local System. After adding CRM accounts to the Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access Group, we then changed the Crystal Admin password. No problem. This is where it goes sour..... We tried to install the email router. We get an error: "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have Administrator privileges on that ...

Terminal Server-Individual Reports Dictionaries
Is it possible to have seperate reports dictionaries for users when running Great Plains on a Terminal Server? If so How? -- Doug No. If you need to have multiple report dictionaries on a terminal server then you need to install multiple instances of Great Plains or install great plains on local clients. "Doug" wrote: > Is it possible to have seperate reports dictionaries for users when running > Great Plains on a Terminal Server? If so How? > -- > Doug If you have different launch files (DYNAMICS.SET) you can point to different reports dictionaries. You c...