How to add a host in safe sender list

Dear  ALL,

How can i config IMFv2 to unblock all emails sent from a specific host in my
company?

eg. all emails sent from 10.0.0.1 should not be blocked.

Thanks a lot
0
THOMAS1 (129)

- Add it to the Connection Filtering - Global Accept list:
Global Settings | Message Delivery properties | Connection Filtering |
Accept.
- Enable Connection Filtering in SMTP virtual server properties | General
tab | Advanced | select IP(s) | Edit | Apply Connection Filter.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Thomas" <Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear  ALL,
>
> How can i config IMFv2 to unblock all emails sent from a specific host in
> my
> company?
>
> eg. all emails sent from 10.0.0.1 should not be blocked.
>
> Thanks a lot

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
5/2/2006 2:26:19 AM
Thank you very much.

It works.

Thanks a lot.

"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" wrote:

> - Add it to the Connection Filtering - Global Accept list:
> Global Settings | Message Delivery properties | Connection Filtering |
> Accept.
> - Enable Connection Filtering in SMTP virtual server properties | General
> tab | Advanced | select IP(s) | Edit | Apply Connection Filter.
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Thomas" <Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Dear  ALL,
> >
> > How can i config IMFv2 to unblock all emails sent from a specific host in
> > my
> > company?
> >
> > eg. all emails sent from 10.0.0.1 should not be blocked.
> >
> > Thanks a lot

0
THOMAS1 (129)

numbers in excel it automatically adds two decimal points in the .
If I'm typing a number in Excel 2003 and it doens't contain any decimal points, Excel automatilly adds one or two for me. The example I indicated above refers to me entering "8" (for the number of hours worked in a day) and after typing it, it appears as "0" in the cell and ".08" in the total column. I've tried Format > Numbers > Text and this works, but I have to do it on an individual basis. I'd like to turn this off completely. Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Edit' and uncheck 'Fixed Decimals' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frank...

Add remark to listed values of fields on report 05-24-07
I made a report with 6 subreports on it to show the total count of the variable values of 6 fields in a table. It's briefly illustrated as follows: Total No. of participant: 50 (Records in the table) Occupation Category: ( a Field in the table) Education 15 Medical 23 Business 12 Registration: ( a Field in the table) Email 18 Phone 12 Other 20 My boss wanted me to include a remark next to the count for the listed value of ea...

answer to multiple validation data lists
I posted a few days ago a question on how to make multiple validation lists... I found a VERY simple work around just by trial and error and thought I'd share. In my example, i am making a computer system configurator and will make an example here.. Cell A1 has a list of motherboards, let's say 2 of them. Part #'s in the list are as follows MOTHERBOARDA MOTHERBOARDB Based on that selection, a list of chassis comes up. The list of compatible chasssis for each motherboard is named after the motherboard selection (as required) "MOTHERBOARDA" and "MOTHERBOARDB" s...

Smart List Report
I am trying to create a report in smart list that will allow me to pull the "Orig. Master Number" -- esk ------=_NextPart_0001_EA5A4E0D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Are you trying to pull out the Master number or the Originating document number? You would be able to do both by utilizing the "Sales Transactions" Smartlist. 1. Open Smartlist (View | Smartlist). 2. Select Sales Transactions. 3. Click on the Columns button at the top. 4. Click on the Add button. 5. Scroll thru the list then select either Original Number or Master Num...

Can I have more than 1 custom toolbar add-in in Excel 2007?
I have seen a lot of posts referring to custom toolbars and even done one myself but I can't find an answer to my question anywhere. Is it possible? -- Tracey @ BrisVegas i have a couple toolbars that change, depending on the sheet that's selected. -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F185DF82-3CF7-4EA3-85C1-FE545C691390@microsoft.com... >I have seen a lot of posts referring to custom toolbars and even done one > myself but I can't find an answer to my question anywhere. ...

Remove blank entries from a list box either using VBA or basic formula #2
Can anyone help with this? Celtic_Avenger Wrote: > Hi. > > I've got a spead sheet that asks the user to enter details of worker > onto one sheet. > > ie. Surname.............First Name............Age.........etc.etc. > > This data is then used in a few pivot table reports. > > One pivot table simply lists the workers full names for entry int > another sheer. > > The cells asking for the name are have a validation setting to > listbox. > > The only problem I have is that the list box range is predetermined > but the list may be fro...

Formula- to create drop down down list based on diff criteria
Hi, I needa formula where if i select a certain department all the people in that department will appear in a drop down list in the template. i am wondering if we could use IF function to do this.... to give more perspective i am trying to build a travel template which can be used by all departments in the company to plan their trips but instead of creating multiple tabs for each department i am wondering if i could simply create one template and when anyone selects their department it would automatically put a list of the people (similar to the way a pivot works but cannot have a...

create distribution list from email
I am trying to use addresses in an email to create distribution list. The addresses in the email have the display name format [lastname, firstname] and when I paste them into the distribution list address window it seems to interpret the comma in the display name as a delimiter. The display names are all separated by semi-colons but it rejects even a single address with this display format. Is there any way I can extract both the display name and email address (or even just the email address) to form a distribution list? Or to clip it into Word or Excel? (When I try to clip them in...

View to list Products for the Opportunity that are WON
Hi Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the Opportunities and Opportunity Products tables. Two ways you can do this: custom .aspx page that queries the Opportunity table and the Products table, or buy crystal reports 9.2.2 (for CRM v1.2) and build a custom report. -- Matt Wittemann "Devi" wrote: > Hi > > Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the ...

Add data to excel series
I receive daily API transation data. Each day the data is provided via a text file. Data is in columns. First column is date, second column is API (35 different APIs), third column is transaction volume and fourth column is average response time. I would like to create a chart with date on the x axis, transaction volume on the y axis, and each API as its own series. I can create a base chart for a single day with all series. I am having a problems adding in addition series data for each additional day? Is there an easy way to add data to each series? Create a PivotTable (and PivotC...

Installiang the Crystal Reports add-on to a workstation
Hi, one of my colleagues is trying to generate custom crystal reports for CRM. He has installed Crystal Reports v9.0 + SP3 which makes his version 9.2.3.970. When he attempts to install the CRM Crystal addon piece (CD5) he gets an error message referring to "Setup has detected that you have Crystal Reports 9.2.0 installed. You must first upgrade to Crystal Reports 9.2.2 to continue with this setup." We are not sure what is causing this message. Can anyone help? Thanks, Perry You can download the appropriate version of Crystal Reports 9.2.2 from the Business Objects Web s...

Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. yes you can http://library.cortland.edu/tps/materials/distributionlistaccess.pdf Jan Main wrote: >Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already >stored in an Access database. >I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, >but would like to s...

add note to body or notes
Outlook 2003 SP1 Hi, The following script adds a note to existing notes in the notes field. '----------------- Sub CommandButtonNewEntry_Click() On Error Resume Next Item.Body = Now() & " " & pCurUserName & ": " & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & Item.Body End Sub '----------------- My problem is that all the formatting is lost and turns it to plain text. Any ideas on how to keep the formatting that exists in the notes field? Thanks, Joel Depends on the item. If it's an email, it's probably html, so read/write the s...

Add ins and user defined functions
I have an ErlandC Add in I am using on my system. I have a workbook that uses the user defined functions in the worksheet. When I send the file via e-mail to anyone else to use, once they save the file - they get a #NAME? error anywhere the user defined functions have been used. These people also have add ins loaded on their PCs. If I go into each formula and redo the formula on their PCs, it will work. How can I make this work without redoing each formula each time? Thanks Vicki My guess is that excel is remembering the location of your addin and looks for it on the other pc an...

Outlook contact list won't populate address book
My Outlook 2007 contact list won't populate address book. I open the contact list and the names and address are there, but when I create a new message or reply and hit the "to" or 'CC" buttons the address book comes up empty State the steps you used to configure the Outlook Address Book Service. Compare them to what you should have done. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine "Bill Toothaker" <Bill Toothaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D1668DE-4B7C-46E0-8165-...

Combo List in Excel
I have a combo list (forms control) on an Excel spreadsheet, but the font is so small in comparison to the rest of the spreadsheet that I'd like to change it. In reviewing the instructions through HELP to do that, it says to right click the combo list while the Design Mode is on, select Format Control and edit through the Font tab. I have MS Excel 2007, and there is no Font tab. Can someone help me? You cannot change the font on a Forms Controls listbox or combobox. Only on the Activex Controls. Then you would right-click>properties to set Font size and type. G...

how to add an additional title to the x-axis
I need to have 2 different bits of information on the x-axis - both semester and type of assistantship. For example: In 2002 - 2003 there were Teaching assistantships, Research assistantships, Administration assistantships and then the Total # of assistantships. All that shows up is the year with the tick marks for the different assistantships. I want to labe the tick marks Can someone suggest how I might do this? I have tried the help on Excel with no luck. thanks roberta Roberta: There are more ways to do it, depending on what messagey you want to portray. You can make a stacked co...

View List
I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or items registered in list. Try this site for some great options and help on that http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "mcollin" wrote: > I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or > items > registered in list. > Try Insert > Hyperlink > follow the menu......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "mcollin" wrote: > I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or > items > registered in list. > ...

Finding last accessed point of time to a list of files
Hey guys This is a "funny" one In my folder "FILES" there are lots of files.I want to check which files beeing used within a period of time (speaking of some minutes). Some - not all - of these files are used by another application (some 3D-drawing application). Now I want to check which files beeing used by this application by checking the accessed point of time. I think the application maybe work this way in order to give me some trace to follow. As a final result I will separate (informly) the used files from the not-used files in the application-session...

exporting a list of email addresses
I have had a request for all of the email addresses of our faculty. I have a distribution group for faculty. However, I have not been successful in finding a way to export the members of that group to a text file or another other type of list. Any suggestions? -- Kenny Goodson Director of Computer Services Northeast Texas Community College try IMI GAL Exporter The URL is: http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm We uses it without any problems more that 6 years.... "KennyG" <KennyG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63239343-B1AB-4DFB-8B24-05189...

How to create list of (unique) street names ?
We want a list of all the streets in our data base. How can we create a list of individual street names in our data base? We do not want the name of a street to show more than once on the list... So I guess we want to do a query to find 'unique' or 'individual' street names. (Or do we need a report built on a query?) Thanks for any help. Assuming you have a field named Street in Table1: 1. Create a query using Table1. 2. Drag the Street field into the query grid. 3. Open the Properties box. Looking at the properties of the query (not of a field), set Unique Values t...

List Box Items
I am trying to create a list box that is populated with items from a row. For example: A2=red B2=blue C2=green. then the first value in the combobox is red, the second is blue, the third is green and so on. Set the Input Range (if a Forms Listbox) the RowSource property (Controls listbox), or the ListFillRange (Userform listbox) to that range address. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1884c01c44a76$76...

Add Shortcut to Visual Studio AddIn form
Hi, Can someone suggest how to add a shortcut to a form created using Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP? Thanks Ritesh ...

No entire view in edited shift dropdown list Nursing Schedule Exc
I am using the Nursing Scheduling template for a Dr Emergency room Schedule. I had to change both the department and shift list dropdowns on the data sheet. All 12 of department list edits work fine on the Schedule page. Five (the bottom 5) of the 12 edited shift do not show on the Schedule sheet but do when I check them on the data sheet. I have tried everything!!! Please help! I'm not sure I understand your problem correctly so this is a guess: If you added items to your data list (instead of originally having 7 you now have 12) did you expand the range associated to that data i...

How can I add different numbers in a same cell?
Is it possible to add two or three different numbers in a same cell? For example if I have 200 300 500 in a same cell and I want to add them, I can only do it by putting them seperately in three different cells and then sum them up but what if I want to add them as they are in the same cell. Is it possible? Thanks Yes Put =200+300+500 in a cell and the computation will occur. -- Gary's Student "Amit" wrote: > Is it possible to add two or three different numbers in a same cell? For > example if I have 200 300 500 in a same cell and I want to add them, I can > ...