how to access exchange2k3 user's mailbox

how to access exchange2k3 all user's mailbox��just like exchang2k's M DISK!

0
iori.zang (9)

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821897

Drive M: has been removed by default from Exchange 2003; you really don't
need to add it back.  :)

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"iori" <iori.zang@ferventwheels.com> wrote in message
> how to access exchange2k3 all user's mailbox��just like exchang2k's M
> DISK!

0
neil.hobson (1158)

Can't get access to my attachments
Hi there. I am wondering if anyone knows how to gain access to personal email attachments when a message appears that says 'oe removed access to the following unsafe attachment'. This is happening with all my attachments, and I know that none of them have a virus. Help would be appreciated. Open Outlook Express and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:273ae01c463e1$b40bcc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there. I am wondering if ...

CRM shuts down the users Internet Explorer
Hi, I have the following configuration : SrvA (w2k3) : dc + sql; SrvB (w2k3) : Xch + crm. SrvC (w2k3) : ISA2004. Server C is NOT a member of my xxx.local domain. Internally I can reach the CRM server (webbased +thr Outlook). I have configd a srv certificate and installed it on SrvC. I want the Internet part of the communication between external clients and CRM to run thr https, the internal part thr http. For security I want the ISA srv to bridge, not to route. DNS is configd correctly. So I published a secure srv in ISA (publ rule + listener) When an external webclient tries to connect,...

Web Access
How does one go about setting up outlook web access? If you have Exchange 2000 Server, it should be configured "out of the box". Exchange 5.5 requires you to install it separately, but it's pretty easy to configure. Which version of Exchange are you running, Adam? -- Regards, Chris Burnham Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ------------------- "Adam" <akinney@ceesi.com> wrote in message news:02c201c347d3$e7a3d050$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How does one go about setting up outlook web ...

File Access History
Is there anything in Excel that will show a history of who accessed, modified, and/or saved an Excel workbook other than what's in the file properties dialog box? Thanks in advance. :) hi, Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets("Formula").Range("IQ2").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).FormulaR1C1 = Now() Sheets("Formula").Range("IQ2").End(xlDown).Offset(0, 1).FormulaR1C1 = Application.UserName End Sub we use this in some of our files to record who opened the file and when. (sssshhhhh. no one is suppost to know...) you might be able to add the same code to...

Accessing the companyweb from the server
I am not able to open up the companyweb from the server console logged in as administrator. Why is that and what can I do to correct this problem? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01CAF831.BFAA1080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/04/17/authentication-issues-acc= essing-companyweb-from-the-server-itself-after-963027.aspx --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed http://ww...

Getting data from Access to Excel
Hi, i don't know if any body can helps me on this issue i wrote a code as below but no data goes to recordset i think this is because of date format or something like this because i can copy the fieds name the vaiables FrstDate shows "12/31/2009" and LstDate shows "1/28/2010" please help. Sub bbb() Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection Dim str1 As String Dim sID As String Dim iCost As Integer str1 = "" sID = "" Dim sPN As String sPN = "" Dim i As Integer ...

User MS Contact to MS CRM Contact
Hello Experts!! I would like to ask something regarding the functionality of MS CRM. Is there any way to import selected contacts from user mailbox to MS CRM Contacts??? I know that with MS Sales for Outlook you can import MS Contacts, but the problem is that I can´t choose which contacts I will convert to CRM, so for example, if the user has personal contacts that shouldn’t be in CRM Contacts how can the user "in a easy way" export and convert them to CRM selecting only those contacts that should be in CRM from MS Outlook?? Is there any function as "Create CRM Cont...

Question: Access & Publisher??
Hi out there... I've an Access database (some data is names/addresses/etc)... and a Publisher template (with 8-10 Styles). I want to make a phone directory. I've tried googling "Access to Publisher"... and came back with alot of Access->Word hits... Didn't come up with anything useful on Publisher-FROM-Access either. Can someone point me to where I should start?? Thanks in advance, Steve What version Publisher? In earlier versions you can use a straightforward mail merge. In Publisher 2003-07 Catalog Merge would be good. Publisher recognizes Access databa...

user rights
I need a group of users to be able to create and move mailboxes and to add users to a distribution group. I need to know the best way to do this without giving to many rights. Thanks, Tyson Tyson, You can set DL modify permissions directly in AD Users and Computers via the Security tab of the group in question (you must first turn on Advanced Features from the view menu). Follow the instructions provided in the below link: http://lspservices.iupui.edu/docs/permissions.asp As best practice for AD you should, when feasible, put all groups requiring similar permissions in the same O...

Configure user permissions on a custom webpart
Hi. I'm working on a custom webpart, which is a list that gets data from a ms sql database. If you press a record, a new form will be shown containing information regarding this record. I would like to be able to limit access to the second form, it should only be certain user who should have access to this. On the second form it is possible to edit the information, by pressing a "edit" btn, only specific users should have access to this. My question is, how do I make these permissions, should I make a table in the database with the certain users, and make code for...

New users not working on Front End OWA
I'm running Windows Server 2003 SBS with SP2 as my Exchange Back End and Windows Server 2003 Standard with Exchange 2003 SP1 as my front-end server. I've created a new user but cannot get it to work properly on the OWA if I'm going through the Front End server. So for instance - if I go to http://backend/exchange, the OWA comes up normally. HOwever, if I go http://frontend/exchange the user logs in but I get 404 errors on both the left and main panes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293386 Nue "Kelvin Kang" <...

Exchange 2K forwarding to external- need to know who has set this up on AD users
We recently had what appears to be someone logging onto the Exchange 2000 server and setting any mail sent to two domain users to be also forwarded to an external recipient (Contact) that I had set up previously. This is the second time this has happened in 6 months, and meant the user whose Contact address this was, was getting mail destined for these 2 users- obviously a big security risk. Is there ANY way of finding out which domain user might have made the changes to the Active Directory objects for these users? Neither previously had any forwarding set up in Delivery Options. There does...

Mailbox Move caused an "orphan"
Hello, I'll need some direction on deleting a mailbox that ESM will not let me delete (purge). Either command line or whatever other method would be needed without having to delete a mail store. Background: We're running E2k3 Ent SP1. We had a single mail store in a single storage group. The single mail store is approaching 100GB and has over 500 users contained within. 100 users come from a parent domain abccorp.com 400 users come from a child domain sub.abccorp.com To re-allocate users into logical divisions, we created 2 new mail stores in the same storage group. one for abc...

Runtime error '2450' Microsoft Office Access...
...can't find the form, 'frmRptStores' referred to in a macro expression or visual basic code. I definitely have the form, 'frmRptStores' amongst my forms. In fact, DoCmd. OpenForm "frmRptStores" successfully opens the form. But the following line fails: Set Frm = Forms("frmRptStores") The frm variable is set as follows: Dim Frm As New Access.Form Any help would be appreciated -- Bill Reed "If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at somebody else" Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Bill, Your form frmRptStores ne...

access repot/form
I need to make a form AND a report showing price times quantity where the price is determined by the date of the entry. Prices change often and I need to select the correct price for the entry as well as print past entries. "SolarComputing" <SolarComputing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:040E8560-8E59-44B3-A5B2-975E083D5F79@microsoft.com... >I need to make a form AND a report showing price times quantity where the > price is determined by the date of the entry. Prices change often and I > need > to select the correct price for the ...

Outlook Faults out when other when mail is opened and other users Calendars are selected:
Hello all (especially MS) Got one that has me stumped here and I'd love to see some suggestions or possibly a confirmation that this is a bug of some kind: Got an end-user who manages the calendars of multiple executives. As such she has delegated access to all of their calendars. The Back-Office system is as follows: Active/Active/Passive Exchange 2003 SP2 Mail Server running on Windows 2003 SP1, along with 3 Front-End Servers (two SMTP and One OWA/OMA/ActiveSync Host). Client - Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2, all updates pushed to system via WSUS. Basically Outlook Blows w...

Location of Microsoft Access 2003 Custom designed Toolbar file
Where is the Microsoft Access Custom Toolbar (the one I have created icons on) located on the hard drive? What is the actual file name Thanks! There is no particular file. If you create a custom menu/tool bar, then that is contained with the database... The options to complete hide and keep people out of the ms-access interface can easily be done using the tools->start-up options. Using those options allows you to complete hide the ms-access interface (tool bars, database window etc). Also, using these options means you do not have to bother setting up security. Try downloading ...

BUG: Exchange 2003
Microsoft MVP's or super heavy admins please send a URL to a site that you know works for this, pretty please. :) No one so far has come up with a solution that works on this and I just don't think it works. I did this all day on 2000 and even though the security tabs are there they just don't work right for 2003. If anyone knows differently please inform us b/c several people around the world are having the exact same problem. Please fix or post a link that actually has been proven to work. Have a great day! Paul Stephenson what do you mean by "they just don't w...

export into excel from access error
Hi, I've got an access application which produces a report, then the report outputs into excel. The excel application opens automatically when you run the access report. However, whilst the report is being produced Excel generates an error message saying that "can't expand named range" and fails to produce the report. It works fine if there are no rows in the query, ie it automatically opens the excel spreadhseet and populates the header. It also works fine for other users, so it has to be some enviromental issue with Excel? Thanks very much in advance, Panos I...

Access Yes or No Box
Hello, Is it possible to put a "Yes/No" box in Excell like Acess has. I know I can put True or False in the cell, but it would be easier just to be able to click on a little box. Thanks. HI, You could have a look at data validation as an option. ( You would need some hidden cells with yes / no in them ) << Data > Validation > List >> Regards Pete -- (][ This Email has been scanned by Norton AntiVirus. ][) "Chipmunk" <Chipmunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2F5479A-2D8D-4FB9-9A17-C08E792A831E@microsoft.com... > ...

Lotes Notes DB migration to Access
Does anyone know of a tool to migrate text-based databases from Lotus Notes 4.6 to Access 2002 ...

adding user submitted items to a list
hello all, any help with this would be greatly appreciated... there's a cell were a user is asked to input data, and a command butto marked 'submit'. There is also a list. When the button is clicked for the first time I require the underlyin macro to place the inputted data into the 1st position in the list (n problem so far). However when the button is clicked for the 2nd time require the macro to place that data in the 2nd position... ie eac time the button is pressed the list grows. how do I write the macro to ensure the data is inputted one row dow from the last inputted p...

Default User Defined Functions
I have some user defined functions that I use quite often. I want to have all my user defined functions accessable by any workbook that I start at any time. I do not want to have to open a module that contains the functions and copy and paste then inside the new workbook. How con I make all my user defined functions show up in the user defined function section by default? Thanks, Eric Save them as *.xla (save as>add-in), then check them under tools>add-ins Regards, Peo sjoblom "flycast" wrote: > I have some user defined functions that I use quite often. I want to ...

Attaching a 2003 Access data base to an email for use with Office
I was using Win XP with Office 2003 and have just installed Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail with Office 2007. I have two other sites which also are using Office 2003 and heretofore, we have had no problems emailing data bases back and forth. But now, Windows Live Mail won't permit our exchanging .mdb files as we have in the past. So, I was told that if we change the .mdb to ..txt we could email and get by Windows Live validation. That does get by the validation, but I am having the problem of changing the .txt data base to ..mdb and getting it to open in Access. Any sugge...

User Copy Security
Hello: Without using Advanced Security, is there a feature within regular security setup where you can copy security settings from one user to another user? The client does not have HR or Manufacturing, so using the Copy/Compare button is not an option. I read in a GP training manual that Great Plains Tech Support has a means of providing a feature called User Copy Security. There is no such Professional Service Tool in the Library. Is this a new product or something that you have to e-mail Professional Services about in order to get? Also, I have a "sub question". On my...