I am using Exchange Server 2003 and want to setup 52 rules on one of the
mailboxes, is this possible?
0
jmareel (1)

the hardcoded limit on space for rules is 32K...i doubt you'll be able to
get 52 rules on one mailbox...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"jmareel" <jmareel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using Exchange Server 2003 and want to setup 52 rules on one of the
> mailboxes, is this possible?

0
sconkey (3059)
4/20/2006 5:50:42 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;147298

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"jmareel" <jmareel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Exchange Server 2003 and want to setup 52 rules on one of the
> mailboxes, is this possible?

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Can't Send Messages Until I Press F9 Key
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030800050502050601040701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit After I compose a message and click Send, the message does go its way until I press F9 or choose Tools|Send/Receive. I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. In case it matters, there's a toolbar for ZoneAlrm Outlook Addin with Junk filters (I use the Zone lite firewall freebie). Is there a setting in Outlook I need to set to automatically send messages? Should I disable the Zone addin? If so, how? Thanks. ---...

I have a data table that looks like this: Code ------------------- STR-S SNK-S STR-K STR-F SNK-S STR-3 STR-2 STR-F SNK-S SNK-4 SNK-S STR-3 SNK-F STR-4 STR-O ------------------- "STR", etc at the beginning are pitch types, SNK is Sinker for example The end character is the result of the pitch, a 4 would be a home run, 3 a triple, and so forth. O is out, F is foul, S is strike --- you ge it. How can I figure the amount of RBI's? I know that it's 5, but I can' think of any automated way to calculate this, anyone got any ideas? THANK YOU!! :confused -- AVER...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Mailbox Restore #6
Hi! Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system crash. I don't want to restore over my new installed machine, so what's the easiest way? Im only interested in the mailboxes and public folders content. Software for extracting directly fom edb files are to expensive, or is there any cheap one? :-) /Jonas On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:36:24 +0100, "Jonas Nilsson" <jonas_nilsson@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system >crash. > >I don't want to restore over my ...

can't open files

Does a 'grace period' exist for Server CALs??
I am presently planning a new Win2k8 R2 DC/TS/AD/DNS server install. I know the TS/RDS CALs have a "grace period" which allows me time to obtain however many additional CALs we need. Does a similar "grace period" exist for the Server CALs per se?? If I don't have enough Server CALs (device) at the time of setting up the server and people's computers connecting to it via Terminal Services/Citrix, what will happen?? I haven't found anything searching the Internet... Thank you, Tom Hello tom12010, See here about the grace periods depending ...

Can you separate information by House?
I have two homes and want to track expenses for each home separately as well as roll up reports by category (utility, phone, etc.) for both. Is that possible? MT In microsoft.public.money, MT wrote: >I have two homes and want to track expenses for each home separately as well >as roll up reports by category (utility, phone, etc.) for both. Is that >possible? One way to do that is to use a classification. As Cal notes, Classification is tailor-made for this. Look it up in online help and then come back with questions. "MT" <MT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

can't find project or library
encounter this error : can't find project or library when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value any help? Hi Lynn Read the info on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Excel 97-2007 It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access. So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control. You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page). -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrot...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Can't get rules to run.
I can't get Outlook 2003 rules to run. I am getting my mail from a pop3 account and would like to have new mail sorted to specific folders when it arrives. I set up the rules as I did in previous versions of outlook, but they do not run automatically. I can run the rules manually and they will move the mail. I have this rule (for example Apply this rule after the message arrive from some@email.address and on this machine only move it to the somefolder folde I have tried deselecting on this machine only Thanks. Do you have an Exchange service in this profile? Are you using Cache...

Autosave mail sent from delegated mailbox
I'd like to autosave all mail sent from User Xs mailbox in his inbox. His mailbox inbox is available to three different users who all have it added to their Exchange account. This way I'm able to auto-create readable conversations in his inbox and all users can see which mail have been replied to from this mailbox and what the reply was. best You would have to write an event sink. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Kristofer" <Kristofer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA61E72C-9405-4BF...

Reference: many to one
I have a form in which users enter information...I keep all controls locked until the user hits a command button to unlock particular bound controls. This works really well, but becomes cumbersome to code when new controls are added; e.g., adding the new control to the several event procedures attached to the form. Can anyone tell me how to refer to a group of controls once, e.g., give them a name; and then only have to refer to that name in the future? alex Alex I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. It sounds like you are describing a form that is being regularly modified....

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table and have the pie chart adjust automaticially. How can I reset the default pie chart label to "Equity"? or is there another solution. Instead of making pie charts (which are notor...

Hyper link one column to another
I would like to have my columns hyper link one another. For example: Click on B2 would take you to N2, and vice-versa. Click on C2 would take you to O2... and so on through column j linked to V. Is this possible without having to make the link for each cell? This is a timesheet template and the columns b though J are the hours and N through V are the text comments for those hours. When I copy the template to a new sheet, there will be no data in any column. I would like to be able to enter an amount or formula (=end-start) for time spent and then be able to click on that cell and hyperlin...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...