How do you Replace the OWA 2003 FBA Logon page?

Hi All,I saw a webmail Logon page which was obviously exchange based but was
so different from the normal OWA FBA Logon page that am sure it was not a
customized OWA FBA page.I guess this a webform was designed on a page and
coded to send the logon to the exchangee server.is this possible?how was this
achieved?thanks for answers in advance.
--
CCNA, MIEEE, MCP
0

See
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/browse_thread/thread/e93726a620d769e0/a8c84c3cd3e12c41?lnk=st&q=&rnum=5&hl=ru#a8c84c3cd3e12c41

sansouchi wrote:
> Hi All,I saw a webmail Logon page which was obviously exchange based but was
> so different from the normal OWA FBA Logon page that am sure it was not a
> customized OWA FBA page.I guess this a webform was designed on a page and
> coded to send the logon to the exchangee server.is this possible?how was this
> achieved?thanks for answers in advance.

--
Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

Outlook 2003 News

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

OWA jumping mouse

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...