How do you edit the main Exchange 2003 OWA title page?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to edit the title of the Exchange 2003 Outlook
Web Access pages (this is the main OWA page title)?  I have found the
logon.asp and logoff.asp pages and changed the wording and titles on these,
but I can't find the main Exchange 2003 OWA page to edit.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Ste

It be under C:\inetpub\wwwroot/ You can edit it with frontpage

"Ste" <stephenbrandley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please tell me how to edit the title of the Exchange 2003
Outlook
> Web Access pages (this is the main OWA page title)?  I have found
the
> logon.asp and logoff.asp pages and changed the wording and titles on
these,
> but I can't find the main Exchange 2003 OWA page to edit.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ste

Which part do you mean by the 'title'.  Do you mean the text appearing
in the blue bar running across the top of the IE window (and ending in
the minimize, maximize, close buttons), or some text that appears on
the actual OWA interface itself?  OWA customization is quite
difficult.  I don't think you can change the actual window title, and
the only way to change anything in the interface is to maybe change
some of the graphics, so that they have text added to them.  The
problem is that OWA output is produced by compiled code, rather than
editable scripts (apart from the FBA logon page, that is).

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.owapda.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee
2/22/2006 4:43:33 PM
Hi Lee,

Yes, i'm referring to "the text appearing in the blue bar running across the
top of the IE window (and ending in the minimize, maximize, close buttons)".
I can find info about the pages but nothing on the title bar on the internet
at the mo

cheers

Ste

> Hi Lee,
>
> Yes, i'm referring to "the text appearing in the blue bar running
across the
> top of the IE window (and ending in the minimize, maximize, close
buttons)".
> I can find info about the pages but nothing on the title bar on the
internet
> at the mo
>
> cheers
>
> Ste

I don't think you'll find a way to do that.  Maybe you could write an
ISAPI filter to change the page source as it goes out from the server,
but that seems way over the top.

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.owapda.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Most recommended Exchange book?
I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certification testing would be appropriate. Thanks! On Mar 13, 8:46 am, Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange > 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an > all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certificati...

Upgrade to enterprise edition
Is it easy to upgrade exchange 2000 standard single server, to a 2000 enterprise? Should I just put the CD in and follow the instruction or that would be more complecate? Are there any things i should consider before doing that? Thanks in advance for any suggestion-rob On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:36:34 -0500, "Rob" <rob@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is it easy to upgrade exchange 2000 standard single server, to a 2000 >enterprise? Should I just put the CD in and follow the instruction or that >would be more complecate? >Are there any things i should consider before doing that...

how to edit my x-axis data on a line graph
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel my x axis data on my graph is just showing numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11.... and it is suppose to show the years. I can't figure out how to change these values ...

Outlook 2003
I used to be able to do this in Outlook 2000. The string will be in either the subject or text body...or both. For example: looking for an email message about a specific invoice number 12345. Now, it does not find the number even when I know it's there....and can find it by hunting on my own. Thanks for any help you can offer~ "Hello_It''''s_Me-CA" <HelloItsMeCA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B942C394-5363-49BE-AFB3-04E34C1CE4BF@microsoft.com... >I used to be able to do this in Outlook 2000. The string will be in either > t...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

Outlook 2003 #224
When I print from Outlook I get the following screen: A dialog box opens and says An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 1344 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified Error Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg All other applications work. Bob 5132361210 ...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

Visio 2003: Custom Toolbars disappear
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I didn't get any responses in the visio.troubleshoot NG. I recently upgraded to Visio 2003 and have a perplexing problem. When I create a custom toolbar--or even when I customize a standard toolbar--they do not appear the next time I load Visio. Any ideas? I'm getting tired of recreating my custom toolbar every day! Thanks, Dave Go to View/Toolbars/ and you should see the list of customized toolbars you have made at the bottom of the menu. Selecting them will make them appear I tried to duplicate the problem you are having with seeing a standard ...

Automatically redirecting profiles to a new exchange server?
OK old exchange server was SERVEROLD and new one is SERVERNEW (for arguments sake). The pc has lots of different profiles on it and I dont wanna manually change each profile to reflect the new server. Running Outlook 2002 is there a way to automatically do this? I believe I can use a prf file created using Custom Wizards from the Office Resource Kit and deploy this to do this for me. Can anyone give any more detailed info on how this can be done? Thanks <carlosvenegas@jellybeandesign.co.uk> wrote in message news:1132785375.328184.274520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > OK ol...

Exchange Router / Deployment Manager
Hi, we have two diffrent issues with CRM 3.0. (But i think they belong togehter, perhaps?) 1. In Deployment Manager i can't browse the domain. (all windows are empty) But i can add users via web interface. 2. On the Exchange -> CRM E-Mail Router -> All users which i have added via Web GUI generate a "Failure" by locating the CRM Users with the Rule Deployment Wizard Thanks for your help! Have you managed to resolve this issue as we're facing the same problem. Any help would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Nick. "TN" wrote: > Hi, > &g...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Restore messages from Exchange database
Our SBS2000 crashed the other day without a backup of Active Directory. We now only have a backup of the exchange database (edb and stm files). The domain has been recreated from fresh and 5 computers were re-joined the domain. Exchange also were installed. Question: what would be the right way to restore the messages from the edb and stm backup copy? Thank you in advance! -jesk Jesk You'll have to recreate the Exchange org and do a restore. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Unless you have a flat file recovery tool like Quest R...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

Works in 2003 but not 2007
When I reference the below function in 2003 I get function displayed... now in 2007 I get #NAME? Any idea what I need to change/set in 2007 so it will run this function? Function formulaText(x As Range) 'returns the text equivalent of formula in upper left cell in range x 'example: =formulatext(a1) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet 'example: =formulatext(a1:b5) returns the formula found in cell a1 of active worksheet formulaText = x.Cells(1, 1).Formula End Function Thanks, Mark Mark, It works fine for me. Are you stored in a stan...

Windows Millennium Edition
Anybody know what's the highest version of Publisher that works on Windows Me. I am planning to upgrade, honest. Liam After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Liam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > Anybody know what's the highest version of Publisher that > works on Windows Me. Publisher 2002. Publisher 2003 works on Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP, and higher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

OWA slow performance via a Citrix Desktop ....
Hi all We have Users who access their mail via Outlook Web Access from an IE Browser sitting within an ICA Published Desktop. The performance seems variable to say the least. >From what I can see nothing gets loading to the Users Citrix Profile during use. Using OWA via a normal PC Desktop works fine performance wise. Any suggestions on how to improve the performance of OWA when using it through a Citrix Published Desktop.? Many thanks in advance .... Have you tried adding OWA to the Trusted Site list on the Zones page for Internet Explorer on your Citrix Servers? TAM I'm try...

Outlook 2003 Personal Address Book forwarding problem
This Outlook 2003 is connected to a Exchange 5.5 Server The problem is this, everytime I try to forward any e-mail and use any distribution list on the Personal Address Book it does not want to send the e-mail but if I try to send it any other way it works fine. Thanks ...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...