How do you change the time between POP3 checks in the connector to less that 15 minutes?

How do you change the time between POP3 checks in the connector to less that
15 minutes?

Thanks

windows update 04-15-10
I am running windows vista on a MAC computer with VMWare Fusion. I cannot get the service pack 1 or internet explorer 8 update to run. i get error code 490 and 800704090 Too late now! Support for Vista Gold (no Service Packs) ended on Tuesday, 13 April 2010! Computers running Vista Gold "will no longer receive software updates from Windows Update" until SP1 has been manually installed (which will require several Prerequisite Updates to be installed first). See http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2010/04/13/end-of-support-for-windows-vista-with-no...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Pivot Table Question #15
Hey all, Love pivot tables but i have a question, the table is set up as so Month Pallet# BoxesPur BoxesSold Price Frt Gross Net Jan 1 5 1.0 ..3 Formula Formula 2 5 2.0 .5 3 10 3 .15 Jan Total 10 10 6.0 ..95 So, the problem is in the Jan Total row, is there a way...

Computer Check Printing
Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero dollars. Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB# 874437, as electronic payments are not used. Thanks in advance. ...

smtp connector restriction not working
Dear all Does anyone know how to debug smtp connector , Lately i configure smtp connector restriction , but it only work for one minute while i restart the smtp virtual server, after one minute , it seems that the restriction not working , so somebody help me to solve this problem,thanks. Chester Huang Chester: Which restriction are you talking about? Message size? Content Restrictions? Delivery times? Delivery restrictions? -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Web: http://www.somorita.com "Chester" <chesterh@aserve.com.tw>...

conditional format 04-15-10
Hi, I want the color of the text in cell B1 to change depending on the value in cell A1 How can this be done? I know I can do it with conditionale format for the cell itself but not for another one. Thanks JP Try this. Assume you want B1 text to change colour when the value in A1 is 5, select B1 and go to conditional formatting. In the condition, select 'Formula is' then in the empty space, type =A1=5 choose the font colour that you want. "Jean-Paul" wrote: > Hi, > > I want the color of the text in cell B1 to change depending on th...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

Time Delayed Response to MsgBox
I have a several "research" files that I set up to run a macro as soon as a file is opened. In each case the macro retrieves and summarizes a bunch of data taking several minutes to execute. I'm setting up a "master" file with a simple macro that will open and close each of the "research" files sequentially so I can run the series of reports without being at the computer for hours. There are times where I want to open a "research" file to review the data but not execute the macro. I'd like to add a MsgBox that prompts the user t...

changing a name in mulit parts of a document
I am setting up a word document. This will be used as a template In this document I wish to insert the same "name" throughtout this document. Is it possible to change the name in one spot and all of the others change automatically thanks See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

Run-time error 1004
I am using Excel 97 on NT and have a command button on a sheet to whic I attached a macro for copying the sheet to a new workbook, deletin specific columns and other unnecessary info, and saving the new book t a network drive under a name with today's date for emailing to anothe area. When I perform the function manually everything works beautifully bu when I attempt to execute the macro I get the following error "Run-time error '1004': Copy method of worksheet class failed". when use the Debug button, VBA highlights Sheets("Daily").Copy as th culprit. Macro f...

change exchange name suffix
Hi We need to change our exchange server 'name' suffix. The situation is that we have a local DNS domain 'bs.si' where all our company computers and server are (Win2k srv AD) We have also external domain 'bs-group.si' that is also for delivering mail (mx record). The Exchange server name is 'posta' Now when someone connects to Exchange server from outside via port 25 it responds like '220 posta.bs.si ...', but I want that the response will be like '220 posta.bs-group.si'. So that mail that is coming from our server will be seen like that i...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Excel
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to set up when I enter the data each cells on first row, it will default the date and time stamp on first row. 2nd row should have the different date and time stamp than 1st row. I put "=now()" but it create the same date and time for 80 rows. I don't want that. I want to enter each rows and each rows should be different by one minute apart but same date - June 22. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks Format A1:A79 as Custom dd-mmm-yy h:mm Select A1 Hold down CTRL Key and hit semi-colon key then <space> bar. Sti...

Date changing 2028....2029......1930???????
Hello! I have a slight problem, in my form i have a date section which is automated as 00/00/00. I use these for part of a report as a from this date to this date, if you put 010125 it will automatically change it to 01/01/2025. The thing I have found is that it is fine until you get to 010130 and then it saves it as 01/01/1930 :-/ any ideas? Thank You Jay -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200703/1 Assuming you're using XP, go to Regional Settings in the Control Panel, and click on the Customize button. Look on the...

Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges
Hi: I have a set of data, going across by months, and going down into different categories that I have to graph using stacked column charts. Since the data is going to be in the same columns, just going down a category...I'd like to know if there is a way for me to add some kind of drop-down to the chart so that users can just drop-down to CATEGORY 1, and see the chart for CATEGORY 1, without me having to build 10 different charts that i'll have to update everytime i add new data. I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Hello: Check out Jon Peltier's website. It looks ...

Change Opportunity Date to Quarter info
Hello, could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new field) I'll do it on field onchange function. sample : 2010.01.03 change to 2010Q1 2010.04.23 change to 2010Q2 So I need code for onchange funktion :) B.I. On 17 Gru, 15:40, "B.I." <aid...@jdjdjd.lt> wrote: > Hello, > > could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 > Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new > field) > I'll do it on field onchange function. > sample : > > 2010.01.03 change...

Any way to change the transaction date?
I had a wierd issue recently when the server was restarted it went back to 1/1/2003 I replaced board battery to fix the pblm but for reporting porposes is there any way to move the sales data for what the system thinks is 1/1/2003 to 1/28/2007? you can do so by using following query: take the backup before performing the operation: update [Transaction] set Time='2007-1-28' where year(time)=2003 and month(time)=1 and day(time)=1 update Journal set Time='2007-1-28' where year(time)=2003 and month(time)=1 and day(time)=1 update TransactionHold set TransactionTime='...

How do I change the default number format ?
The current number format is general. I would like to change it to accounting with no $ and 2 decimals. I can't seem to find how. I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Thank you. Hi. You would want to change the definition of the "Normal" style. From the menu: Format | Style... And modify the "Normal" style HTH -- Dana DeLouis Win XP & Office 2003 "LarryH" <LarryH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA38F73B-D938-4EB7-804F-6716C292E3E3@microsoft.com... > The current number format is general. I would like to...