How do I set up multiple email domains in Exchange 2003 Std

Hi,

We have multiple divisions in our company and each division has its own
email address i.e. abc.com, xyz.com, etc.

Some employees have multiple email addresses in these domains i.e.
sam@abc.com, sam@xyz.com, etc.

Could someone give me pointers on a KB or 3rd party article that covers how
to set this up in Exchange 2003.
--
Thanks,

Sam
0
SAM4137 (239)

Hi,

This should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html

Leif

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We have multiple divisions in our company and each division has its own
> email address i.e. abc.com, xyz.com, etc.
>
> Some employees have multiple email addresses in these domains i.e.
> sam@abc.com, sam@xyz.com, etc.
>
> Could someone give me pointers on a KB or 3rd party article that covers
> how
> to set this up in Exchange 2003.
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Sam

POS 2009 and domain accounts
How can I use POS 2009 with existing domain user accounts? I've seen some posts indicating you have to create local user accounts on servers and workstations. Surely POS 2009 can work with domain accounts instead of local accounts? ...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address