My exchnage send a message automatically but I need to change the message
where do I change it?

Thanks,
Ron

0
rony (4)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:35:53 -0700, "Ron" <rony@geotestinc.com> wrote:

>My exchnage send a message automatically but I need to change the message
>where do I change it?
>
>Thanks,
>Ron

Exchange doesnt do that unless you have something scripted.
If you are referring to the welcome message in Outlook, its called
welcome.msg , but I dont think its been used since Outlook 2002.

0
adavid (8731)
6/22/2005 12:14:37 AM
So where would I plug in the script? Also I searched for welcome.msg and
could not find it. The message I see is an HTML message that was written for
this server.

Thanks,
Ron

"Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in
message news:m8bhb153crak3vipsu16mekrm61us4lhl0@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:35:53 -0700, "Ron" <rony@geotestinc.com> wrote:
>
>>My exchnage send a message automatically but I need to change the message
>>where do I change it?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Ron
>>

> Exchange doesnt do that unless you have something scripted.
> If you are referring to the welcome message in Outlook, its called
> welcome.msg , but I dont think its been used since Outlook 2002.

0
rony (4)
6/22/2005 12:32:42 AM
OK I found it http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=293870
Thanks,
Ron

"Ron" <rony@geotestinc.com> wrote in message
> So where would I plug in the script? Also I searched for welcome.msg and
> could not find it. The message I see is an HTML message that was written
> for this server.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron
>

> "Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote
> in message news:m8bhb153crak3vipsu16mekrm61us4lhl0@4ax.com...
>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:35:53 -0700, "Ron" <rony@geotestinc.com> wrote:
>>
>>>My exchnage send a message automatically but I need to change the message
>>>where do I change it?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Ron
>>>

>> Exchange doesnt do that unless you have something scripted.
>> If you are referring to the welcome message in Outlook, its called
>> welcome.msg , but I dont think its been used since Outlook 2002.

0
rony (4)

turn off automatic hyperlink Publisher 2003
How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type with stupid underlining? High-light the email, Insert, Hyperlink, Remove Link. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E198309-1F6A-46F2-94A5-C12D64C7452E@microsoft.com... > How do I avoid automatic formatting of e-mail addresses to stupid blue type > with stupid underlining? Or you could change your color scheme to a custom color scheme, and change the hyperlink (and followed hyperlink) color to match your ...

Create an automatic profile?????
How can I create an automatic user profile for outlook xp=20 to access exchange 5.5 mailbox??? I know that there is a=20 command line that create the user profile automatically. []s Cleiton Silva S=E3o Paulo/Brazil "Cleiton Silva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8bd701c3e98a$7ba8e210$a601280a@phx.gbl... How can I create an automatic user profile for outlook xp to access exchange 5.5 mailbox??? I know that there is a command line that create the user profile automatically. []s Cleiton Silva S�o Paulo/Brazil Try Outlook Profiler http://goff....

Migrating exchange mailboxes
HI All, I need to transfer exchange 2000 from one server to another on the same network. As I have about 50 users on the server, which is the best/fastest method to achieve this? thanks and regards GB If corporate mode Outlook users and you have some time to wait before sunsetting the original server, then move mailbox from the Exchange task wizard would be my choice. "GB" <gianni@compulogics.com.au> wrote in message news:%23wgAlZ8kEHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > HI All, > > I need to transfer exchange 2000 from one server to another on the same > ne...

intelligent message filter moving everything to junk mail
i recently upgraded to exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 server and installed the intelligent message filter. no matter what i set the scl rating threshold for gateway blocking or store junk email configuration (in global settings/message delivery), every message that is sent from an external source gets automatically dumped into the junk e-mail folder in outlook. but when a message is sent from the same exchange box to another user on the same exchange, its fine. i also installed a utility that views the archived messages, but that utility shows a blank SCL rating. maybe thats why its ending ...

Outlook keeps fetching new headers
Outlook keeps fetching new headers daily at the same time, this usally errors out with The UID of a message changed unexpectedly. I have looked for Rules or filters that may cause this, but found nothing. Has anyone ever seen this problem ...

2003 wont send new mail from default account
I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1 I have read several postings and accept that Outlook will reply to mails via the account the was received from. However, i have added a new account and set it as default, but mail still gets sent from my other account. This even happens when i select the account from within the new mail... the message says 'This message will be sent via mail.mydefaultdomain.com'.. but its actually gets sent via the non default account.. How do i sort this as it is really annoying.. On 19 Jan 2005 14:44:35 -0800, Winshent wrote: > I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1...

How to read binary file created by non-MFC source?
I am a newbie working on a simple project for loading a binary file and displaying its byte-by-byte contents in interger equivalent. The file was created by some unknown source (presummably not MFC). I am using SDI/CScrollView interface and the file is supposed to be open under FILE/OPEN menu. At the beginning, I've been trying to include CString str; ar >> str; in void CMyProjectDoc::Serialize(CArchive &ar) as an attempt to put everything in str prior to converting every byte into interger. What happened was 1) The first byte (which is known to be a 92) was missing; and 2) ...

moving Exchange 2003 mailboxes from multiple domains to one new do
My compnay has Exchange servers in three different domains. We have built a new domain and want to move all mailboxes into one exchange server in the new domain. We have let mailbox size get out of hand and some users have 2GB mailbox size. exporting old mailbox data to PST and importing into new exchange server is possible but would take forever (hundreds of users). any ideas how to streamline this process? or an alternate method of attack? On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:24:06 -0700, Kemper <Kemper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My compnay has Exchange servers in three different d...

Set message subject here ...
I use excel to store my audio cd information, i have a big collection of music cds I have it like Column A = Currently blank Column B = Artist Column C = Track Column D = Cd Name Then say a cd as 10 tracks then it will be 10 Rows containing artist, track name, cd name etc. What i would like if it is possible so far i do it manually but would like it easier etc. Where i drag down column A and it will automatically number each cd for me, it would be similar to this... 0001 / Prince / Alphabet Street / Greatest Hits 0001 / Prince / 1999 / Greatest Hits 0002 / Madon...

Entourage message
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Sometimes, not always or often, when I click on a new message received to open the message - it appears as blank. If i close entourage and then reopen it and click the message it opens fine- any reason for this and can I prevent it Thanks ...

New MicroSoft OFFICE: mac user
Hi I've just loaded the program; am in the process of switching over my old word processing. 1) friends are having trouble "reading" my "doc" attachments 2) I cannot light up & drag & drop more than a page of text. This is my preferred method due to low skills levels in some of my friends. Doubtless, I'm doing something wrong. My question is: what am I screwing up? thanks DM In article <1c3f801c4524d$d5370a10$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Dennis M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > I've just loaded the program; am...

Error adding new contact from inside an account
When trying to add a new contact from inside an account the crm server throws an error. I am thinking this is an issue with the account to contact mapping, but when I try to view the relationship mapping under the contact entity the "mapping" option does not appear. -- Jesse Jesse, Please verify your server is fully patched and that you have restarted it. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP "jmcelmury" <jmcelmury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B0A285-21DE-48BD-BF9F-49763E2E56CC@microsoft.com... > When trying to add a new contact from inside...

Unwanted Warning Pop-up message.
I am running outlook 2002. I have some code in VB Scritp that automatically sends a cc to another email address. But every time I send a message, a warning box pops up and says, "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this? I this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose NO. " Is there any way to have my messages sent to the cc without that message popping up every time? Please let me know. Thanks. Michael msalama@chefmerito.com Questions regarding the Outlook Security prompt are asked very frequen...

How to copy a field of A excel file to B Excel file automatically?
I need to copy some fields of A.xls to B.xls every night at 12:00. how can I do that? I'd try one of two methods. First, use the MS Windows "scheduler" to fire off you spreadsheet at midnight (make sure to leave the computer turned on) and have a VBA macro triggered when the workbook is opened to perform the data movement. A second, albeit more difficult method, would be to write VBA code to structure an internal timer that would watch for midnight. In this case, you'd have to open the workbook before going home for the day, and activate the macro that sets ...

Unwanted automatic attachment
Hello. I'm using Outlook 2002. Lately, whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook automatically attaches copies of the .gif bullet points included in my stationary ("Modular"). The bullet points don't show up in the "Attachments" line of the message before its sent, so I can't delete them. They only show up if I send the message to myself, or if someone replies to my message. I've deleted the bullet points from the Word clipart files, but they still show up. I've also changed my signature, after seeing posted advice concerning the automatic attachme...

? do i create raffle result sheet
Hi you may give some more details. Also post your question as body of your message :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "daff" <daff@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F9C6C5AA-D559-48DB-8231-8DBEA63C5A7E@microsoft.com... > Peo This one's for you<g> Gord On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:01:04 -0800, "daff" <daff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: lol -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d74es0pofu129bgf47m4ma4lc6poviufbr@4ax.com....

Outbox messages unable to be sent
On using MS Office Outlook 2003. whilst sending a message through Outbox the does not get sent. Inbox works okay. Is it the SMTP settings even though on checking the Test Testings in tools Email accounts, everthing is okay. Very confusing. Did download new Window upgrades from MS about the same times and Adobe Acrobat 7. Has thiks had an effect. I like using MS Office Outlook 2003 - its professional compared to MS OE6. Was told to download Mozilla Thunderbird but found this amateurish and similar to OE6, and it couldn't even recognise my new and main ISP email address! Hence my de...

New discussion to increment the count, bwahahah
yeah ...

Moving public folders on Exchange 5.5 to a new server in the same site.
All, I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers in the same site. I'm going to shut the orignal one down soon. What is the best way to move the public folders over to the public store on the new server? -- FastEddie Rockwell ---------------------------------- Check us out at: www.therockwells.net ----------------------------------- "Fast Eddie" <fasteddie@therockwells.net.no.spam.com> wrote in news:#1VO4cH$DHA.4072@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers in the same site. I'm going to shut the > orignal one down soon. What is the best way to move the publ...

Send Receive window.
Can someone please help. When you send or receive an email you can click on Send/Receive and a little window pops up with a green info bar letting you know whats coming in, how many, etc. This doesn't work for me anymore. It will do it only when there is nothing coming in or out. It will flash up connect/authorise/disconnect very quickly. If I have mail coming in, it will tell me down the bottom right of my screen. If i click Send/Receive while mail is been received, say 15 times nothing will happen. However once the mail is received that box will flash up 15 times quickly at...

'Turning on' automatic name checking and completion??
Does anyone know how to get this function to work. I see alot of info on how to disable it, but nothing on how to get it to work. In the Advanced Email options I have these to items checked: 1) Automatic Name Checking 2) Suggest names while completing To, CC, and BCC F fields. But when I start typing a name or email address it does not search. I have used the 'detect & repair' option on outlook and tried it on a clean outlook install and still nothing. Any Suggestions? Sounds like normal behavior to me. "Suggest Names" works while you type, but only uses data ...

User's Mailboxes on same server and domain as CRM
Has anyone found a work around to the limitation that the CRM Exchange Router will only route mail from accounts that do not reside in your domain? In other words, if I use CRM as a helpdesk tool to support employees with in my organization, they can not send mail to helpdesk@mydomain.com and have that message routed to a queue w/ in CRM named helpdesk w/ the email address of helpdesk@mydomain.com -- Chris Meredith I am also interested as we would also like to use CRM as a helpdesk tool to support our employees. Darrell "Chris Meredith, CIO" <chris.meredith@allnettek.co...

Copying to new sheet
Hi, I have 12 WORKBOOKS (not worksheet) all the same and you can mak entires into them of stock. I also have a master workbook - exactly the same as the 12 others. Is there a way of copying whatever someone enters into any one of th 12 into the master one automaticaly? for example, i enter something into book 1 and book 6 and then i loo at the master one and it's been updates for me with those entrie aswell. many thanks, Simon. :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have linked the master workbook to the others with formulas thi should automatically oc...

Export "Received" timestamp from Outlook Messages
I am trying to build a database that will track responses to and from an email group. I would like to export the timestamp in the "Received" or "Sent" fields. The standard export feature in Outlook does not include these fields. Does anybody have a suggestion on how I can capture these fields in my export file. Thanks, Ken ...

TO CREATE A LINE CHART WITH RATE IN Y AXIS & REAL TIME IN X AXIS
i want to create a line chart in excel for rate vs time as y & x axis data. the chart should be an automatic charting as, when the particular time (10,10.30,11,11.30 ...)of system time reaches the data in one cell (rate ) should be taken automatically for charting the chart for 10am to 11.30pm. the only thing is how to check logically if the system time reached or not. Put the times in one column and the rates in the next, then create an XY chart. I can't tell a lot from your post, but if you expect Excel to determine a rate from the time, it will not. You have to write some fo...