How do I publish incoming FAXES to a public Folder?

Hi,
I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service
publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF.

TIA
Ferdinand

0
fengelh (2)

http://www.aloaha.com/portal/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1
89#189

http://tinyurl.com/6cdjb

"Ferdinand Engelhardt" <fengelh@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
> I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service
> publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF.
>
> TIA
> Ferdinand

Did you copy the post from here and create it in your webboard? Next time,
post the answer here if you want to recommend your PDF product as a
solution.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Frank Hellmann" <frank.hellmann@aloaha.com> wrote in message
> http://www.aloaha.com/portal/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1
> 89#189
>
> "Ferdinand Engelhardt" <fengelh@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hi,
>> I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX
>> Service
>> publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF.
>>
>> TIA
>> Ferdinand

0
msnews1660 (730)

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

search a folder?
I'm a total noob to excel (sorry) I have a folder FULL of music that i want excel to search and update as i add more music, is this possible? As in for excel to show the artist and track name and to add automatically to the list everytime a new song is added to the folder. Hi JCW You can check this site for a template. http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Do a search for Music database in excel. HTH John "JCW" <JCW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41765D4B-86B9-49C9-9D7C-4B65D26C4437@microsoft.com... > I'm a total noob...

Corrupted Custom Views in Public Folder
Could someone, please, shed light on the following issue? Environment: W2k Professional, Exchange 2000, Outlook 2000 Problem: When switching to a public folder (only this particular public folder - other public folders are fine) I get the error message: "Unable to display the folder." and am unable to see any items in this folder. Findings: I believe the hidden item(s) that define custom views in the folder became corrupted. I can open "View / Current View / Define Views.", as another user, and review settings of all custom views but three of them. Selecting (in V...

How do I insert a frame in publisher 2003?
(It's kinda empty and echoey in this big space - try filling it with descriptions of what you're after) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher i am attempting to make a web site, when i use front page i can easily add frames to my page, i find publisher easier to use with graphics and clip art and want to use publisher as my web builder, but i am unable to figure out how to add a frame in publisher, got an ideas? thanks, "Ed Bennett" wrote: > (It's kinda empty and echoey in this big space - try filling it with > descriptions of what you're afte...

why does print preview in publisher black & white for color image
If I print preview color images in pub 2007,sometimes it comes up black & white and sometimes in color. anybody else have this issue? ...

using A5 paper as a booklet in Publisher 2007 i.e 4 A6 sides
In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make this work in 2007 -- mumbles star Use one of the Avery A4/A5 templates. C9355 works... If you use the A5 folded down to A6 it makes a small publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mumbles" <mumbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA578767-48DF-4896-8E8C-FD17ECAEB500@microsoft.com... > In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make > this work in 2007 > -- > mum...

Outlook 2003 offline folders sync problem..
I keep getting this error in my Outlook 2003, every 5 minutes :-( 10:44:56 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 10:44:56 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Cristian Croitoru' 10:44:56 Synchronizing Hierarchy (in red) 10:44:56 Error synchronizing folder (in red) 10:44:56 [8004010F-501-8004010F-0] (in red) 10:44:56 The client operation failed. (in red) 10:44:56 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store (in red) 10:44:56 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: (in red) 10:44:56 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-0 10:44:56 Done ...

Move message to folder
How can I get a message that I create from scratch go to a folder (other than "Sent Items") automatically after I send it? Hi. Me again. I don't think the above question was very clear. Let me explain. I can make a rule that will check the message after I send it and move a SINGLE COPY of that message to a certain folder. This is fine if I create the message by typing in the email address from a business card, for example. But if I "reply" to a message I get TWO COPIES of it in the folder because I've also checked the box that says: "In folders other than ...

What is differeence in opening a feature from the Outlook Bar or Folder List
in Outlook 2002. Seems extremely redundant. TIA normc wrote: > in Outlook 2002. > > Seems extremely redundant. > > TIA > I just noticed that one can also open some of the features from VIEW | GO TO, but the set available is not the same as in the Outlook Bar or the Folder List sets. Is this some kind of reduncancy again? TIA Nothing. Some people prefer to keep the Folder List visible, others the Outlook Bar. You choose which you prefer. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, a...

Publisher 2003 question #2
I've just installed 2003 where did the red guide lines go? I used to = have both blue and red guide lines in 2002 now I only have the one blue = line (around the page) can I get the red lines back? Tricia After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Tricia <Tricia@home.vic.au>... > I've just installed 2003 where did the red guide lines go? I used to > have both blue and red guide lines in 2002 now I only have the one > blue line (around the page) can I get the red lines back? Microsoft decided that nobody used the pink guides around th...

How to acess Shell Folders?
Hi Guys, This is my first post here. I am facing some problem. I have a dialog based application in which i have 3 buttons namely <Temp Internet Files, Cookies & History> and a list box. Now as the user clicks on the respective button i want all files belonging to that folder and sub folders with in to b displayed in the listbox. I am using SHGetSpecialFolderPath() to retrieve the path. I have already tried using the functions <FindFirstFile()> & <FindNextFile()>but to no use. I think Temporary Internet Files, Cookies & History are shell folders and needs to be ...

viewer for publisher
A friend of mine mailed me a file made with publisher. It was quite a big file so i wondered what it was about... but i cannot open it since i do not have publisher... My question is :Is there a viewer for .pub files and where can i get it? I could not find it at Microsoft site http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html The above link explains your viewer question. However, if you like you can forward the Publisher file and I will convert it to any format you choose. PDF would be the easiest, allowing you to view it in the free adobe reader software. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publishe...

I want to send autom fax using a distribution list
I live in USA. I create a distribution list with 125 fax numbers in Honduras. All the fax numbers are +011 (504) number, but the fax in Windows XP don't recognize that list. What can I do? You can start by not multiposting. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "JLG" <JLG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED7BFC16-71A5-4800-A36C-000E85163913@microsoft.com... >I live in USA. I create a distribution list with 125 fax numbers in >Honduras. > All the fax numbers are +011 (504) number, but the fax in Windows XP don't > recognize that list. What can...

incoming mail #2
when I receive mail some of my messages go to my deleted items folder. Can someone help me with this Sounds like you have a rule running. Maybe a junk list filter? >-----Original Message----- >when I receive mail some of my messages go to my deleted >items folder. Can someone help me with this >. > ...

Compact Archive Folder in Outlook 2000
How do I compact the Archive folder in Outlook 2000? I deleted a lot of messages in it but the size has not changed. Using Advanced Personal Folders properties does not seem to compact the archive. Roger Why don't you start using a new archive file? What is the current size of the archive file? Try to keep your .pst files under 2 GB. Roger wrote: > How do I compact the Archive folder in Outlook 2000? I deleted a lot of > messages in it but the size has not changed. Using Advanced Personal > Folders properties does not seem to compact the archive. > > Roger The...

Music in publisher
Can't get background music to play on website works ok on prewiew but not when I publish it to website? Very grateful for any HELP!! websie www.members.cox.net/wopen Thanks -- Carl Bailes <bgsound src="index_files/file0001.ht_" loop=2> Have no idea what kind of file .ht_ is but it ain't listed anywhere as a sound file. -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "wopen" <wopen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25C5D94B-415D-431F-8810-2104BBC2A3EB@microsoft.com... | Can't get background music to play on website works ok on ...

Publisher 2003 #24
How many Pub File conversions are out their to bring Pub Files into other softwars like Corel, Adobe etc ? Xeroid <haha> was very recently heard to utter: > How many Pub File conversions are out their to bring Pub Files into > other softwars like Corel, Adobe etc ? Adobe Acrobat can convert any file to PDF, including Publisher files. The same printer driver can be used to create EPS files, which you may be able to import into Adobe applications that support it. The latest version of CorelDraw supports enhanced copy/paste from Office applications, and copes better than ol...

Why can't I see clipart on word or publisher.
I have just bought a new desktop computer and loaded microsoft office 2003. When i insert clipart onto a page in publisher or word, I cannot see the picture. the handles are on the page put picture isn't what can I do? Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "punch" <punch@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Tables in Publisher
I'd like to set up a table in Publisher with lines on the bottom of every cell - like a list. When I select the table and ask for a line on the bottom, it only gives me a line on the bottom border of the whole table. Is there a quick way to get a line on the bottom of every cell without having to select every single cell and add the line? Thanks. silver wrote: > I'd like to set up a table in Publisher with lines on the bottom of every > cell - like a list. When I select the table and ask for a line on the bottom, > it only gives me a line on the bottom border of the who...

Outlook 2003 copying messages to folders question
I am using Outlook 2003 and have a question about filing either “incoming” or “sent” mail in any of the folders that I have created. The filing choices in mail are either to “move” or “copy”. If I choose to “copy”, Outlook will create a copy of the email and place it in the folder I have selected. If, for some reason, I forget that I’ve already filed the email in that same folder and do it again, Outlook doesn’t inform me that a copy of that email already exists in the file. As such, it is very possible to have multiple copies of the same email filed in a folder. I would lik...

Public Store Age Limits
I installed SBS 2003 Standard Edition. I moved public folders from an old Exchange 5.5 server to a .pst file and then from that .pst file into the public store of this 2003 Exchange server. Exchange set the Age limits of all these folders to 7 days. So all the e-mails from over 7 days ago are gone from all the folders with the Public store. In system manager, servers, server name, first storage group, public folder store, public folder instances, it shows as a title bar removed older than and the date of 2/10/2004. I changed the age limits for all folders to use public store default and made t...

Lost email folders when upgrading
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I just upgraded from Office X to 2008, and some of my email file folders are missing as well as addresses in my address book. How can I recover these? <FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 1/7/10 7:41 AM, in article <a href="59bb03e0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bb03e0.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href="Blucey@officeformac.com">Blucey@officeformac.com</a>&quot; &l...

Public Folder Replication #12
This message doesn't seem to have appeared in the microsoft.public.exchange.setup group after a good wait so I will try again here. I appologise if it ends up as a cross post... I have restored out live Ex5.5 server into a test lab and am testing our strategy for migration to Ex2K3. I have just enabled replication of a branch of our public folder tree (several GB in size) and am surprised to see that not only is the Pub.edb increasing in size but the Priv.edb is also (in fact slightly faster than the Pub.edb). I have only migrated a couple of user mailboxes on to the new system ...

public folder replications
We are needing to change the replications for are public folders on Exchange 2003. We have over 1000 folders, I would like to know if there is any way globaly to change the replications, and not have to go to ever folder to change the replications. you can use the PFDAVAdmin tool...works great... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "ExpressPersonnel" <ExpressPersonnel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0798CC18-8E34-41BB-865F-1E6905C7752D@microsoft.com... > We are needing to change the replications for are public folders on Exchange > 2003. We have over 1000 folde...

Publisher files too large
I recently purchased a new computer. My old computer was running Windows XP Professional. This one is running XP Media Center v5.1. When I copied all of my old files over to the new computer I'm noticing that my Publisher files are now too large. I'm using Publisher 2002. These files are now taking 10 minutes to print and they are too large to email. I never had any problems with them on the old machine and they are the exact same file. I even tried to recreate one on the new machine with the same photos and text. It is still 53mb. The photo files are only 197kb. What i...