How do I enable OWA 2003 change password faclility.

Guys,
Is there a way one can enable the password change facility on OWA 2003
running on Exchange 2003? I need to make this work so that users connecting
through OWA can change their account passwords.

Thanks
--
Buchi

0
Buchi (48)

Hi Buchi,

The information is outlined in the following Microsoft KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)

"Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Guys,
> Is there a way one can enable the password change facility on OWA 2003
> running on Exchange 2003? I need to make this work so that users
> connecting
> through OWA can change their account passwords.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Buchi

0
ben.hoffman (411)

Distribution Files for MFC in VS .net 2003

RDP incoming not working on Server 2003
I have a server running Server 2003 Standard which has been running just fine for some time but this week a new problem has arisen. I cannot establish an RDP session with it, no remote system on its subnet can even make an initial RDP connection at all. On the server itself, I can RDP out to any PC on the subnet with no problem. I've also looked all through the Event Logs and there are no errors at all that have anything to do with this or at the times I've tried to connect from a remote PC. I checked over and over to make sure Remote Connections are allowed in My ...

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

how do I change the table from which a form obtains data
I have a form that I have set up, but I would like to re-create it several times and change the table that each copy gets data from. EG Table 1 feeds Form A. I want to copy this form to create form B but it currently gets data from table 1, so I need to change it so that it now gets data from table 2. That's probably clear as mud but hopefully someone can help me! thanks Jo, If all the tables have exactly the same fields, you just need to change the Form's RecordSource. Copy the form to another name, and change the RecordSource table, or more usually, a query against the...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

Changing Item #'s
Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? TMM: No there isn't in the "base" product, but MBS does have a tool that you can use called Item Modifier - this will allow you to change an Item number from one value to another. You can email this address below and they can answer any questions you have about the tool and can tell you what the cost of it is. mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com Hope that helps you out, JG "TMM" wrote: > Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? ...

how do i change tick marks of excel graph from vb.net
I'm trying to change using VB.NET the tick marks from their default outside position and place them inside the graph. How can this be done? ...

Enable Macro #3
Hi, I am developing a spreadsheet - its has a number of Macro's. Every time I open the sheet its asks me if I want to Enable / Disable Macro's. I know that a digital signature / certificate would stop this message appearing. Does anyone know of a work around to stop this message from appearing - using a networked computer I cannot attain a digital signature. Any help would be much appreciated. Phil Record a macro to open the workbook, store the macro in Personal Macro workbook. Then assign the macro to eg: a custom toolbar button. If you open the workbook by clicking the butto...

copy does not work in word 2003

Trouble enabling Message tracking
when i go to enable message tracking on my 2k3 exchange server it comes up with the following error: Access Denied. Facitity: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft exchange management. Now i have full rights over the domain - Full exchange right. I've also permissioned the share and NTFS of \\server\exchange.log correctly and this share points to c:\program files\Exchsrvr\server.log. Could someone please help me? many thanks Will Gerrish Are you trying to do this from the actual Exchange server or somewhere else? Nue "will gerrish" <willgerrish@discussions.microso...

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

OWA Error 503
We're getting a "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable" trying to run OWA on Exchange 2003. I'm desperate for help to get OWA working as it is stopping our remote workers getting email. We've run OWA happily for 2 years on Win2K and Exchange2K. I've built 2 new boxes (BEServer & FEServer) with Windows 2003 & Exchange 2003. BEServer is running inside our firewall as a back-end server. FEServer runs in the DMZ as a front-end server. This is the same configuration we had previously which worked fine with Win2K etc. BEServer is working fine on our LAN serving all ou...

Link and Embed in 2003
Using the Insert>Picture>From File comand we can use either the 'insert' or 'link to file' command to insert a picture. During our development we prefer to link pictures then when completed save the .ppt with all pictures embedded. 1. When pictures are in slides during design is it possible to tell if the picture is linked or embedded? 2. Is there a way to embed any/all linked pictures when the slide presentation is completed without going to each slide and reinserting the picture as 'insert' Cheers! -- Blumburg In article <07E6153F-5D...

warning mail then password Expired
Hi, I was thinking is there a way, that you can get a warning email 5 days before your user password on the domaine expires ?? "Driogan" <Peter@driogan.dk> wrote in message news:98b39d3f-474a-4b05-8f8a-073f030ea57a@r60g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I was thinking is there a way, that you can get a warning email 5 > days before your user password on the domaine expires ?? There's already a warning that can be set when the User logs on....... On 27 Nov., 11:41, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote: > "Driogan" <Pe...@dr...

IIS Admin Service Stops Repeatedly
Hi! I am having the same symtoms that are described in knowledge base article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=885264. The IIS admin and SMP services crashes repeatedly (6 times since last server restart 3 Hours Ago), after IIS crash I receive an instant phone call from my external OWA users!!! I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 R2 and that KB Hotfix does not apply to my OS version. I need help with this PLEASE!!!! The IIS Services simply goes down and theres no clue for me to start troubleshooting. The Exchange Server has been running for 3 months without an...

password
I want to password protect my excel file(s) but the Password option is not displayed in the Save As Tools drop down menu? Anybody have any ideas why it is not displaying? Henry, To password protect your files you need to look under "Tools" -> "Protection" then you need to decide wether you'd like to protect your sheet or workbook... Once you save a protected file next time you need to modify it you'll notice the protection. To allow users to modify some values use the following Hold down shift Select the cells you'd like to have your users modify Right ...