How do I create meating rooms in Exchange 2003.

0
Peter2031 (452)

Meeting rooms (resources) are just mailboxes, which require user accounts.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/7/2006 6:13:34 AM
Well yes, but there is another way that you dont have to use mailboxes,
aparently you can make them as public folders or something....sorry I'm not
sure...

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:

> Meeting rooms (resources) are just mailboxes, which require user accounts.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Peter2031 (452)
9/7/2006 9:58:02 AM
Yes you can use PFs as well, but is not the preferred method and has
more limitations, resource booking, free busy etc.

James Chong
MCSE M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com
ftp://mail.msexchange911.net/

Peter wrote:
> Well yes, but there is another way that you dont have to use mailboxes,
> aparently you can make them as public folders or something....sorry I'm not
> sure...
>
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Meeting rooms (resources) are just mailboxes, which require user accounts.
> > --
> > Ed Crowley
> > MVP - Exchange
> > "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"
> >
> > "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jamestechman (1266)
9/7/2006 2:14:59 PM
Public folder resources don't work as well.  Unlike you, I am sure.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

> Well yes, but there is another way that you dont have to use mailboxes,
> aparently you can make them as public folders or something....sorry I'm
> not
> sure...
>
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Meeting rooms (resources) are just mailboxes, which require user
>> accounts.
>> --
>> Ed Crowley
>> MVP - Exchange
>>
>> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/7/2006 6:55:32 PM
Thank you.

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:

> Public folder resources don't work as well.  Unlike you, I am sure.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Well yes, but there is another way that you dont have to use mailboxes,
> > aparently you can make them as public folders or something....sorry I'm
> > not
> > sure...
> >
> > "Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Meeting rooms (resources) are just mailboxes, which require user
> >> accounts.
> >> --
> >> Ed Crowley
> >> MVP - Exchange
> >> "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"
> >>
> >> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Peter2031 (452)

Outlook 2003 News