How do I change the default Web Page Accessing Web Mail

I need to give users an option page when they access http://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange Normally they are prompted for a logon and I need to change that to give them a choice between 2 servers prior to the logon. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish that.

Thanks,
Michael
0
mmcateer (2)

Michael McAteer <mmcateer@dudek.com> wrote:

>I need to give users an option page when they access http://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange Normally they are prompted for a logon and I need to change that to give them a choice between 2 servers prior to the logon. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish that.

build your own web page and then redirect them based on thier choice.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

changing axes
I currently have categories going from 1st of may to 11th may. How do I get it to just have labels for the even numbers (2nd/4th/6th/8th/10th)? Also, how do I have 10,20, 30, 40 amd 50 on the value axis. How do I remove the bottom one (10) but keep the rest? Chart type? Generally you have little control over non-uniform display of axis tick labels. But you can sometimes get what you want with custom number formats. For the Y axis, you could use a format like [=10]"";General For the horizontal axis, you have to start the axis at 0 March (i.e., 29 Feb) and suppress the fir...

Reporting from Project Server

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Change position ID in HR

default values in a cell

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Business Portal Development

outlook 2007 e-mail

How do you change the APR?

Access to User Calendar

OE autodelete OLD mail

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

Problem with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...