How can I see header from non-Hotmail accounts

I am configuring  Symantec appliance.
I send e-mail through my Symantec appliance to my verizon.net account and it
works.

I send e-mail through my symantec appliance to my hotmail.com account and it
doesn't go thru.

If look into my verizon.net account/webmail, I can't see a way to display
header information. I need to analyze header info and see which IP address
mail is coming from to see whether NAT translation is causing my IP address
to be filtered by hotmail somehow.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:31:55 -0700, "Marlon Brown"
<MarlonBrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am configuring  Symantec appliance.
>I send e-mail through my Symantec appliance to my verizon.net account and it
>works.
>
>I send e-mail through my symantec appliance to my hotmail.com account and it
>doesn't go thru.
>
>If look into my verizon.net account/webmail, I can't see a way to display
>header information. I need to analyze header info and see which IP address
>mail is coming from to see whether NAT translation is causing my IP address
>to be filtered by hotmail somehow.

Probaby should ask Symantec.
0
adavid (8731)

Can't open shared access database with double click from explorer.
While trying to diagnose Access 2007 corrupting Access 2000 databases, I've come across a situation where if I try to double click an MDB file on a shared network drive, nothing happens. Access doesn't start (either with access 2000 or access 2007). However, if I wait til I get the "Open File - Security Warning" on one machine, then double click it on the other, then I can open it on both machines. In addition, I can always open it from the open menu in access. Obviously something to do with the open file warning is going on here. Is there any way to set the regist...

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

Can't Eliminate Client Edge
I have a window derived from CWnd. I added the following code: int CPane::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { // Create our window lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle = lpCreateStruct->dwExStyle & ~WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE; if (CWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; // Etc. Yes, the window appears with a visible client edge. And if I use Spy++, it reports that the window has the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE style. I even tried calling SetWindowLong but that has no effect. Does anyone have any ideas why my window insists on having a client edge? Thanks! -- Jonathan Wo...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

Linking Headers & Footers
Is it possible to link Headers and footers to a cell within a work book Probably really easy but I can't see how to do it. Many thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you are ready to use VBA it is. Here is an example Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftHeader = .Range("A1").Value End With End Sub This goes in the TisWorkbook code module. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ianripp...

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

Not being able to enter Purchases account for the entire receiving
On the latest service packs for GP 9.0, and now for 10.0 as well, end users who receive in goods onto a purchase order for noninventoried items can no longer click on the Distributions button at the bottom of the window to type in accounts for Purchases. Long story short, you have to click the expansion arrow to the right of the line item and type in the account manually. Otherwise, you get an error message. A client that is new to 10.0 has voiced this concern, saying that it is going to be a pain for her to have to type in the GL Purchases Account number for every line item. Puttin...

Excel 2003 - VBA
Hi, What is a simple way to check to see if a sheet of a given name is present in a workbook? Thanks, Craig Dim Sht as object set sht = nothing on error resume next set sht = activeworkbook.sheets("somesheetnamehere") on error goto 0 if sht is nothing then msgbox "nope" else msgbox "yep" end if Craig Brandt wrote: > > Hi, > > What is a simple way to check to see if a sheet of a given name is present > in a workbook? > > Thanks, > Craig -- Dave Peterson Dave: Thanks for the quick response. Works like a champ, Craig &q...

I have SQL Server installed on my workstation, can I not use MSDE
I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation and I don't really want another instance of SQL on my box. Is there anyway for MS CRM 1.2 to use my existing installation? If you are referring to the MSDE datastore for the SFO client, then no, there isn't. It will install a new instance, but many of the underlying files are shared amongst the instances. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 23 Apr 2004 10:07:41 -0700, ramirez2sma@hotmail.com (Shawn Ramirez) wrote: I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation ...

right mouse click for internet headers
A few days ago my wife screwed up the computer. I have recovered/reset a fair amount. However, in Outlook, the right mouse click on an unopened message does nothing. Before a drop down would open up and have 'options' as a choice to see the full internet headers of the message. I liked this feature as I could check a message before opening it. Now the right mouse click does absolutely nothing. Any ideas how tor get the right mouse click function back? thanks, Steve ...

How can i use DAO Application
Hello freinds I have a software which is made in MFC and connected with MS Access 97 through DAO(Direct Access Object via MS jet Engine). Now i want to use same software for Postgresql and wanted to connected it through ODBC. Problem is that Old software has been developed for DAO,all main file like ,recordset,view doc r made for DAO. If i want to make it in ODBC,my classes like Set ,view Doc and other would be generated for ODBC. I dont know any option to use same software, Should i write whole software from the begining? I need ur help. thanks Sheikh ...

Multiple postmaster accounts
Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple postmaster accounts? We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing three admin groups servicing multiple domains. Is there a way to configure the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain? Currently all our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy. How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to? ie: postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com -- Many Thanks On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep <Nikrep@...

Can this be done
I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work and have no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my calandar/email from the internet - only when I'm in the office. What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work to my home Outlook program/email address and populate my home calendar with my work meetings/schedule etc.... Can this be done ? Thanks in advance August The following article is all about synchronizing Outlook data between machines -- perhaps you'll find what you're looking for (there are 3rd part...

Sending from multiple accounts
This has been asked before but there doesn't appear to be an answer, so I thought I would try to keep this alive. I have multiple accounts in Outlook. They all send through the same SMTP server (this problem goes away when multiple SMTP servers are involved). All my outbound e-mail is now going out under the default account name, regardless of the account selected. There is no authentication on my SMTP server, so that option won't work. Has anyone found a solution for this yet? ...

how can I see graphic in publisher doc as I work
When working on a publisher doc if I insert clip art it is not visible. It prints oK and shows in print preview, but not on the working doc. I have tried "view-pictures" every setting. I have updated drivers for graphic card but no joy. I use Office 2003 Professional XP home edition ...

Utlitilty to remove Zombie Accounts
Hi I have upgraded my Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have a number of Zombie accounts that are not automatically being removed. Is there a utility that can I can run to remove these accounts. Here is the key help message I found. "This error is related to the appearance of zombie users. Zombie users are users that appear in an Access Control List (ACL) but not in Active Directory. " "User Action To correct zombie users in an Exchange organization, use System Manager to access each folder specified in the message. In the folder Properties, click the Permissions tab, and...

how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader
I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to acrobat. how can i make this happen You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of modest cost, i.e., PDF-XC...

how can i make my page look like a page from a yearbook?
I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size and can't find a template for it! What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or 07 the catalog merge maybe what you are needing. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx If it is simply a one page, create a table, with your cursor in a cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brit" <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D9C84F-F82E-474A-A18F-67A3B...

Email header in Entourage in Spanish/Italian or Portuguese instead of English
I'm using Entourage 2004 on a ppc mac; OS 10.4.8 is setup in American English, Keyboard is in American English; only my regional settings are for Vancouver, Canada. I was surprised to see the other day that the header of each email I have receive since installing entourage is in a romance language; either Spanish, Italian or Portuguese. I have the latest update for Office 2004. Any tips on how to change that would be appreciated. Regards, Mihai ...

I do not want to see grammar checks for passive voice
Every document I type has a grammar error indicating "passive voice" might want to consider revising. I do not have a good understanding of what passive voice means and I really do not want to see it so I am wondering if there is a setting in the grammar check that I can deselect to turn off the passive voice check? ...

Account listing total doesn't match actual account
Hey all. I've got an interesting problem that hopefully you'll be able to help with. In the Account List of Money 2004, the total for one of my credit cards shows $33.74. Once I click on the account, however, Money says "You owe: $0.00" which is correct. The total in the account ledger is correct and jives with what the credit card company states. Has anyone else run across a problem like this before or does anybody know how to solve it? It's really weird that the two totals don't match; the rest of the accounts are fine and all match. Thanks in advance!!...

can i have a winxp product key please
Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key No "jack wilkinson" wrote: > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and microsoft wont help mecan you please give me a product key > > > . > "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> wrote in message news:efTeyFszKHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi my computer all a sudden crashed and i reinstalled xp but lost product > key and...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access th...

multiple owner for one account or for example contacts
Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ??? I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner (crm user). Thans for answer On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote: > Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact = ??? > > I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner > (crm user). > > Thans for answer Hi Rafal, No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records. What you can do is make the "Open Activies&q...