install the windows & exchange from scratch; but i didn't take the .stm file
:-((((.

If there is any way to restore the mailboxes plz inform me ASAP.

my e-mail is : mullder at hotmail.com
Mob. : +(20)10-5566357

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:19:03 -0800, "Just an Exchange that needs
HEEEELPPP!!!" <Just an Exchange that needs
HEEEELPPP!!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello Everybody...
>
>           I need some help in showing me how can I get or restore users
>mailboxes just by using .edb file i copied from the server b4 i format it &
>install the windows & exchange from scratch; but i didn't take the .stm file
>:-((((.
>
>If there is any way to restore the mailboxes plz inform me ASAP.
>
>my e-mail is : mullder at hotmail.com
>Mob. : +(20)10-5566357

You have probably already lost a lot of data. If you have the active
directory then you are in a reasonable state to recover some of it.
Start at www.microsoft.com/exchange and use the Disaster Recovery
guilde to compare what you need with what you have got.
It is possible to mount a database with a fresh stm and there are
articles to show you how that's done.
0
mark7219 (5666)

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

More Columns #2

File size #11

find action on log file

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

Maximum file sizes

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Linking files 2 ways

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...