How can I remove the Adminstrator Template from my default distribution group?

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C6AF12.777646B0

How can I remove the Adminstrator Template from my default distribution =
group
in the GAL?
I'm using exchange 2003 on sbs2003.

Thanks
------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C6AF12.777646B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How can I remove the Adminstrator =
Template from my=20
default distribution group<BR>in the GAL?<BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>I'm=20
using exchange 2003 on sbs2003.</FONT></P></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C6AF12.777646B0--

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

customizing quote merge template

Freeze Excel Spreadsheet till template open first then spreadsheet
Hi, When I export the data from Access 2002 to excel spreadsheet after select excel templates. I couldn't open the spreadsheet until i open the template and then closed the template. I open the spreadsheet where i get the data from Access 2002. It works. Here is the area that I have trouble with. 'Hide warnings on the spreadsheet ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = False 'Save the workbook ExcellApplication.ActiveWorkbook.Save 'Turn spreadsheet warnings back on ExcellApplication.DisplayAlerts = True 'Make it visible ExcellApplication.V...

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

Getting the BCC field by default.

how many receivers i can add

Can't configure Outlook Express

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...