how can I look into store.exe

I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my
outlook express 6.0....

The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound
or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the
message may be stuck up in Store.

How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe
they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can
do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it?

thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Conditional format
Hi Conditional format Is there a way to get a cell's format determined by the format of a different cell?! e.g. Could one get an entire row market up in say bold red if one cell in that row was say less than 100 With thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe Hi Shiperton yep ) select the rows that you want to apply the conditional formatting to, ensuring that the first row of this group is the first row at the top of the screen (it gets confused sometimes if it isn't) the following example assums you've selected from row 2 onwards and you want the row to turn red if ...

HELP scanpst.exe fails
Outlook 2000 fails to open and recommends running the inbox repair tool. When running the tool it fails and gives the following error message: An error has occurred which caused the scan to stop. No changes have been made to the scanned file. The .pst file is 1.96 GB. The mail is downaloaded from our ISP, so it resides only on the .pst. We need to resolve this problem ASAP. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance, Emjay Your .PST file is dangerously close to the 2GB limit. If scanpst.exe isn't working, you may need to use the crop tool. Look here for the information you need to hopefull...

CD/DVD can't "see" CDs after Windows Vista update (KB973917)
Ever since this update installed, my CD/DVD drive does not see any CD or DVD I put in the drive. I have looked for an updated driver and have the most recent driver. I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it, both with and without shutting down the laptop and starting it up again. Device Manager says the device is working properly, which it clearly isn't. I am wondering if I should uninstall the update. Lisa This sometimes happens Go into the Registry and search for Upper and Lower Filters. When found delete both of them. Close out and Save and then reboot. ...

Can you compile Excell vba to keep code Non-Viewable ?
Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? thanks - tmb Hi, In the Visual Basic Editor, Right click on the module Node that you want to protect, select the protection tab, and enter a password. this will protect your VBA code. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "tmb" <topmailbox@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bwe3e.12668$vd.7397@tornado.tampabay.rr.com... > Is there a way to protect your vba code in an excel app? > > thanks - tmb > > > www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html Just to add to Sunil's post. This will keep most people fro...

Where is suggested name file stored?
When you start to enter an e-mail address, Outlook suggests addresses you have used before. I recently exported the personal folders file from an Outlook 2003 environment to a .pst file and imported it into Outlok 2007. The suggested names file did not carry-over. Where is the file and how can I get it into the 2007 environment? Thanks!!! John G They are stored in .NK2 files in the users profile dir...locations are listed here: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup2007.asp "John Gilkey" <jlgilkey@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:Y_KdnRPjrPuDNoLanZ2dnUVZ_rKtnZ...

recommended mailbox store permissions
What is the recommended mailbox store permissions. I had another admin change the permissions so everyone has full access, I am trying to correct that. My other is if i lock down the store permissions so other users can not add each others mailboxes to their outlook client will the mailbox rights in active directory users and computers over ride that? HOW TO: Add Minimum Permissions Required for Mailbox Stores and Public Folder Stores http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328229 -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Eddie" <Eddie@d...

Move public store #2
Hi, we have 2 servers (old and new) with exchange. We are planning to use only the 2de exchange server and later this year disable the 1st server. All the users mailboxes are on the new server. The public folders are synchronised to the new server. But when i use the public folder from the OWA browser, the browser opens a new window with the adress \\old_server\public, what must i do to let it direct to the new server? \\new_server\public does work Marcel Vrind Hi, You have change in your maibox store the default public folder store? I think you not change this settings. Thanks, Ander...

I can't see microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
I want to post a question about my website, and have noticed requests that those questions go to microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign. I have verizon FIOS and use news.verizon.net. That group is not in the list. I just talked to techinal support and they said there is no way to request a newsgroup be put in the verizon newsgroup server. Can it be possible that no one using that group is using verizon newgroups?! I'm using Outlook Express 6. I click on news.verizon.net, then Reset List. If I type microsoft.public.pub I can see *this* group, but not publisher.webdesign. I would rat...

Can Anyone Help me?
Hi, I'm new to Pub 2003. I am creating an advert. I have used the rectangular 'auto-shape' and filled it with a transparent fade to black. Ofcourse it is very important that it is transparent, but when I come to print it, it appears as a solid rectangle. Does anyone know how to change this and basically print how you see it on the screen?? Many thanks, Ben Publisher has always had problems with transparency. Create your auto-shape with your preferred transparency. Right-click, save as picture. Choose .png. Re-insert into your publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mv...

Can't download hotmail messages after installing Explorer 7
I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting username and password for the hotmail server. I have no problem accessing my Hotmail account via the long way Any comments/suggestions? Callaway <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to > download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet > Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting userna...

Can
I need an IF then state to Edit/paste special/value into the cell so that the value only remains, not the function. I only want it to calculate once. Is there an easy way? Thank you Hi Ron this can not be done with a formula, you need to use VBA code ... this can be done "automatically" via a Worksheet_Change procedure, e.g. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Address = "$A$1" And Target.Value <> "" Then Range("A3").Copy Range("A3").PasteSpecial (xl...

Inetinfo.exe OWA
Hello friends, the Outlook Web Access goes dow every once in a while with a pop error message about Inetinfo.exe crashing. I have to manully go restart the service to bring OWA back up again. We are using Exchange 5.5 sp4 and IIS4. Does anybody have fix for this. Thanks. Hi Samurai, You should probably open a case with PSS to gather and analyze the user.dmp file to determine the cause of the inetinfo.exe crash for you. Good luck! -- Randy Campbell Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided &qu...

Can't see macro
I am experimenting with a macro from David McRitchie's page: I create a custom button, and when I try to assign the macro, it is not in my options. It is in the workbook. What am I doing wrong? All the other macros are there. Joe Sub Insert_Rows_And_Fill_Formulas(Optional vRows As Long) ' Documented: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm ' Re: Insert Rows -- 1997/09/24 Mark Hill <markhill@charm.net.noSpam> 'Dim vRows As Integer ' row selection based on active cell -- rev. 2000-09-02 David McRitchie ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select 'So you do n...

can't setup my account
I'm at work trying to set up my Outlook account but I keep getting the username/password box pop up after I make my account. Here's whats happening: I'm selecting POP3 --> setting incoming mail server (POP3)/outgoing(SMTP) as the same, typing in my name, email address, user name, and password. Then I click more settings-->Advanced--> Incoming server (POP3) = 110 and Outgoing server (SMTP) = 587. When I go to test settings I type in my User Name and Password but the box just pops up again in 10 seconds. Why isn't it accepting my password? I can't send mail...

Multple calendars in one user
I am trying to get multiple calendars set up under one user and some of the events would be shared between different ones. I can not find how to essentially invite myself to an event between the different calendars. You are allowed to create the different calendars but you are not allowed to share events between them. Anyone done this before? Create a meeting request in the non-default calendar and invite yourself. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by ...

ciceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE
I just had to put a new HD in my PC. I got Windows XP Pro reloaded and installed Norton security 2006. then install Office 2003. Now when i go into Outlook i get this message: "ciceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point WNetEnumCachedPasswords could not be located in the dynamic link library MPR.dll" anyone know how to fix this? Thanks matta25 <matta125work@hotmail.com> wrote: > I just had to put a new HD in my PC. I got Windows XP Pro reloaded > and installed Norton security 2006. then install Office 2003. Now > ...

repeat question....still looking for an answer
how are people handling the situation of no salesperson ID being transferred over from CRM to Great Plains on the customer card? Also how are people handling the situation of no tax schedule ID available in CRM? I'm told that my customer class ID in GP will have to be set up with a default tax id - THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Without a salesperson ID or a tax schedule ID it creates a lot more work for my accounting dept. they will have to go into every card in GP and add in the correct tax id and then they have to go to crm to find out who owns the account, go back to GP and ...

Moving the full text index property store
Hi, We are not using FT indexing, but the following directories exist in our clustered environment, i wish to move these from the existing disk to a new volume. X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Config X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\GatherLogs X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Projects I notice that you can use the pstoreutl.exe program to move store logs, does this move all three folders? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/08728b4b-6416-40c5-a5a9-8458d1012fbf.aspx Thanks Matthew Actually, there is a more specific article that talks about how to move the ...

how can I put a watermark in excel?
I want to put a watermark (text or a picture, I'll scan it in) on an Excel template. Hi You can use Word Art, remove the lines, color with 25% gray, click semi-transparent (or in latest version set the transparency to your desire). Rotate to desired angle. On the screen, when you type over the mark, it looks a bit fuzzy but prints out wonderfully If you have many to do try this: Here is some code from L. Howard Kittle. In this Zip file you can find 4 example workbooks with code to insert watermarks in to your pages. 1 : Watermark Horizontal LANDSCAPE 2 : Watermark Horizontal PORTR...

Can a front-end server be a bridgehead at the same time?
Is such a configuration even recommended? (Personally, I don't see why not.) Thanks. On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:34:23 GMT, "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote: >Is such a configuration even recommended? > >(Personally, I don't see why not.) > >Thanks. > it's fine, it's supported, it's recommended. Yar. Do it all the time. Just remember you need to leave that first storage group & mailstore up and running. -- Thanks, Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP www.briandesmond.com "jdee" <jdee@trunk.net> wrote in message news:zK...

Is it possible and how can it be done?
I have a table looking like this: Id TaskLeader PreviousId .... 4 Hans 2 5 Kari 7 6 John 5 7 Jim 4 8 Kari 6 I'm wondering if it's possible to make a query that give me this result below (and of course if it's possible; how) ?: Id Leader Previous Leader 8 Kari John 6 John Kari 5 Kari Jim 7 Jim ...

How can I reset defaults for cell borders? i.e color and/or inte.
I want to be able to modify border colors and intesity for cells in a worksheet. 1-choose the cellsformat/cells 2-choose format/cells 3-click on Border tab 4-choose the line style and color 5-click kind of vorder u want to have. 6-to reset defaults for cell borders, click "none" "mffoster" wrote: > I want to be able to modify border colors and intesity for cells in a > worksheet. ...

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding a document print.
I need to print Excel documents (landscape A4) on both sides of the paper, and bind them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra margin gutter along the top of odd pages, and along the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to put the extra margin on both top and bottom of every page...) Using Excel 2002 SP1. Hi Dave, AFAIK, Excel provides no options for true duplex printing. Headers/footers, margins, etc. are only geared for single-sided printing. You might want to consider using Word for that purpose. You have more page layout options that may give you what you want. Use Word...

can I block just one person from viewing my calendar?
Just wondering if I can block one person or individuals from viewing my outlook calendar? Are you using Exchange server? If so, yes. Add them top the permissions tab of the calendar and set it to none. (right click on the calendar and choose properties). See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/share/subfolders.htm - the Sharing the subfolder video has the instructions. You'll choose none for the permissions though. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Can the cities listed under the various time zones be edited
Oslo is not displayed under time zone Sh2008;114869 Wrote: > Oslo is not displayed under time zone You can't edit that list, but why do you care? You certainly know what time zone Oslo's in, so choose that time zone. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://forums.slipstick.com In Windows time zone list? Yes, it's just a registry setting, but its usually not worth the hassle. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mai...