How can I list active OWA users

We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003.  I need to list
the active OWA connections on each server.  What is the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance
MikeC
0
MikeC1 (42)

MikeC <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003.  I need to list
>the active OWA connections on each server.  What is the best way to do this?

Use WMI?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Here's a script:
http://www.exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/script-show-owa-users.html

If you need to cross-post to multiple newsgroups, please have follow-ups
redirected to one ng. (If using Outlook Express as your newsreader, when
composing post go to View | All Headers to reveal the "Followup-to" field).

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"MikeC" <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003.  I need to
> list
> the active OWA connections on each server.  What is the best way to do
> this?
>
> Thanks in advance
> MikeC

0
bharat3597 (1006)

Outlook2002
Can I format Outlook2002's email so that every time I click on Send, the new email page opens with a specific text in the Subject line? I want to set up all the computers in my office so that every time a member of staff sends an email, the company's name appears first in the subject line. This way, even if the recepient doesn't recognize the sender's name, they will see what company it's coming from and won't delete it as a spam! Many thanks. DM ...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...

CRM Redeployment
I'm trying to redeploy a version of our live CRM onto a test image. Whenever I run the redeployment tool, I keep getting the following error: "An error occurred when populating Microsoft CRM user groups. Ensure that CRM user accounts are accessible from the current domain and run the wizard again." I've given all the users local logon privileges, but I can't do anything to the CRM group permissions until the tool actually creates them. I'm missing something here - any idea why this error keeps popping up and how to fix it? Thanks. ...

Exchange 5.5 Active Directory Connectory
Is there a way to configure the e-mail display name, alias name, and smtp e-mail address that is created with the ADC when a new user account is created. We currently have a 2-way connection setup. when a new user account is created, a new e-mail account is automatically created on the Exchange 5.5 server. This account however does not use our standard display name and alias name convention when created and has to be modified after creation. Is there a way to control this with the connector? ...

Scheduling activities
All of our users are receiving an error when scheduling an activity in either CRM Client for Outlook or the web-based application. ALL users are assigned to the System Administrator role. Error in CRM Client: "An error occured promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permissions to perform this action. This item has been saved to Microsoft Outlook but is not being tracked in Microsoft CRM" Error in Web-based application: "An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrato...

Can't Open Money
I was using MS Money 2002 this weekend and everything was working fine. I tried to open it later in the weekend, and the program will not open. I hear my hard drive make some noise, but then nothing happens. Everything else on my machine is working fine. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks, Sean In microsoft.public.money, Sean wrote: >I was using MS Money 2002 this weekend and everything was >working fine. I tried to open it later in the weekend, >and the program will not open. I hear my hard drive make >some noise, but then nothing happens. Everything e...

Can't send email 04-22-10
Can someone help me? I am only sending to a list of 20 recipients, yet I get the following error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'wilfred.greitens@kofc.org '. Subject 'Catholic Financ...

How can I use conditional formating between two sheets in one work
If employee number 5263 found in sheet 2, show the raw in main data on sheet 1 in red, for instance. ok this is how i did it use a helper column and a vlookup formula back at sheet 2 =IF(VLOOKUP($G$11,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$8,1,FALSE)=A8,"found","") so if employees name is found on sheet 2 this formula returns found on the same row as the emplyees name conditional formatting for this row is =c8="found" i had to change the formatting formula for each row,hopefully there is an easy way! -- paul paul.shepherd@nospamparadise.net.nz remove nospam for email addy! "...

Recently Used File List Problem
I have Excel 2000. I have the recently used file list set to 6. During a session of Excel, it will expand from, say, 4 files to 5 (when I click on File/Open), but after I close Excel and relaunch it, it loses the last file opened and only shows 4. This seems to happen ONLY with spreadsheets from a particular folder. Others stay across sessions. What happened, and what can I do to get it back to working properly between sessions? Thanks. ...

Customise Auto-reolution of users/addresses in GAL
Hi Situation Exchange Server 2003, User using the to: field to type only first names and let's Exchange resolve it. One of the users he often emails to is named John Wood Problem added new user Tim Johnson. When he types "John; Jeff..." John is not resolved to John Wood anymore but gets underlined in green. Customer finds it anoying to have to click the underlined user and select the right one... "If I want Mr johnson, I will type in Tim, but when I type John he does not have to think Johnson, but John".... Hard customer zo pls hel "ezjurgen" <anonymous...

convert XElement childnodes of an xelement node to a List<Xelemen
I have XElement parentcore I have List<XElement> childrenCore = new List<XElement>(); I add this list as childelemens to the XElement name "parentcore". I then want to derive the childelements from XElement and convert them back to the list "childrencore". Is there a one liner to convert all childelements to the List childrenCore? thanks Markus Markus Ohlenroth wrote: > I have > XElement parentcore > I have > List<XElement> childrenCore = new List<XElement>(); > > I add this list as childelemens to the XElement ...

Can this Be Done in Excel ?
I have a employee job scheduling table that I would like to populate based on criteria from 2 other tables. The scheduling table has the employee names listed in each row and across the top is the period of the day broken into 4 time periods. The critera tables are: 1. A training matrix that lists the employee names in each row and the jobs listed across the top. If an employee is trained, the intersecting cell has a "T". If they are not trained, the cell is blank. 2. An attendance table that lists the employee names in each row and if they are absent, there is an "A"...

Can Macro read line graphs?
Is there a way macro can read line graphs? I have a graph with temperature along the bottom, weight along the left side and in the the graph area there are several diagonal lines as pressure altitude. By entering the graph at Temperature going straight up into the graph to the correct pressure altitude then move left horizontally left and that will give you the answer (weight). -- WH99 Do you have formulas relating these numbers to each other? It would be straightforward to solve these for the missing variable. Trying to read values off a chart is not going to be easy. Tushar Mehta ha...

can you control how comments print in excel xp or 2003?
I noticed a user at the copier today, using the blow up function to try to enlarge the comments that he had printed out at the end of his excel worksheet. He commented that he could not change the font for the comments. I went back to my desk, and was able to replicate the issue... In short, you can format comments for on-screen viewing (and presumably when you print comments "in place"), but if you print out all the comments at the end of your document, you apparently can't control the font/size/formatting/etc. The only thing I could find that made a different to how it printed...

Which Exchange-aware Anti-Virus can I use ?
Is it not wise to use Symantec AV Corporate edition client (8.00.9374)on Exchange 2003 ? I had to rebuild our Exchange Server and I want to be sure which AV client is best. thanks chrism. WE have been using trend micro for exchange where we have to.... You do not want to be scanning the drives with a 'regular' AV client. "chrism" <chris@no_spam> wrote in message news:%23TD1hNgOFHA.544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it not wise to use Symantec AV Corporate edition client (8.00.9374)on > Exchange 2003 ? > > I had to rebuild our Exchange Server a...

Auto configure outlook for exchange users
We use roaming profiles, along with outlook 2002 and exchange 2000. Is there a way to auto configure outlook for the users, instead of having to do them all individually? Many many thanks, I really need help with this. There is a way to do it using GPO's and scripts. But I use Scriptlogic logon scripts to configure the users profiles and settings for everything including Outlook. www.scriptlogic.com :-) >-----Original Message----- >We use roaming profiles, along with outlook 2002 and >exchange 2000. Is there a way to auto configure outlook >for the users, instead...

Office XP Professional User having Trouble Accessing Excel and Office Updates
I am suddenly having trouble accessing Excel and Office Updates. According to my profile I have the following version of Office: MSOffice XP Professional Version 2002 SP1 When I try to go in to Excel I get a Windows Installer pop-up. Then its goes to Windows Installer and I get an error message saying" the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Then I get Error 1706. Setup cannot fing the required files. The patch \\Puma\base\software\desktop\officexp\PROPLUS.MSI cannot be found I am also running into a similar problem when trying to ...

Use Category to create distribution Lists
How do I use categories to send an Email to everyone in the contact list with the same category. Thanks Bryan Open your contact folder in a table view. (By Category works best.) Find the category you want to mail and drag and drop the collapsed category to the in-box. A new mail message will open with the names in the TO: field. If you want to use the BCC, then select all and drag them to the BCC field. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Bryanp <pefjunk@yahoo.com> asked | How do I use c...

Generating a report list and statistic worksheet in Excel from other workbooks
Hello- I am trying to put together a reporting function, and I have little experience working with Excel programming. I have multiple workbooks set aside for different users, who update the information in list format on a daily basis. These are project lists, so they require daily text and numerical input, and the length of the lists vary as the projects close or open. I am trying to make a master workbook that brings all of these lists together onto a single list. On this master workbook is a worksheet that needs to update and add a row of statistical data on a daily basis. Additionally...

can i calculate the total of a particular text field?
i have a field called "heat expense", the contents of which are: under 50, 50-100, and so on. i need to find out how many people pay under 50, how many people pay 50-100, and so on. i cant calculate the total because it is not a number or currency but a mix of both. i cannot perform mathmatical calculations on memos right? there must be a way to find out how many fileds contain "under 50" total. ...

Email address part of distribution list used in queue does not get emails
Hi, I have given email id to a queue and it receives mails if included in CRM Router. There is another email id given to a queue, where this email id is part of a distribution list to which email gets forwarded from different email id. For ex. Queue 1 --> Email id1 --- Works External customers send mail to Email id2 and there has been forward rule written in to forward the same to Email id3. Queue 2 --> Email id3 --- Does not work. Email id 1 is in CRM Router. Checked with putting both Email id2 and id3 in CRM Router -- Does not work. Checked with putting only Email id3 --- D...

Can I lock a set of cells in a worksheet?
Hi, Is it possible that a range of cells in a worksheet is protected from user editing, and the rest of the worksheet is editable as usual ? Puneet Arora -- puneetarora_12 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ puneetarora_12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385468 Try this sequence .. Select the entire sheet first (press CTRL+A) Click Format > Cells > Protection tab > Uncheck "Locked" > OK Now select the range ...

need a product key after downloading Can't find it
Why such a complicated way to download a Microsoft office free trial. Can't use it as I can't find the product key. This is just not necessary. How much time do I have to spend on this to be able to use the free trial download? If you tell me to follow the suggestions, I have, but can't find the source. -- elixer Trial product key displayed on the page from which you download trial Project. Follow the lnk http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA101672711033.aspx and download software once again. On the last step before actual downloading you will see the ...

how can i set up my hotmail account
I add my email account to the outlook but when it tries to connect a box keeps apearing and i can not log in.? what am i doing wrong...? help!! thx Hi , your Outlook version is? Have a look on this site : "How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287424/en-us Applies to: Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Microsoft Office Outlook 2002 Standard Edition Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool http:...

active sync
Hi, I am trying to setup MS Active sync and direct push/autd. AUTD is the direct push right - that is where it converts smtp messages to sms? I have the default settings checked in the esm - global settings - mobile settings on exchange 2003 - windows 2003, both sp's are latest with all patches. I can get active sync working with a schedule - 5, 10, 20 minutes, but the always up to date isn't working The devices are HP Ipaq 6510's. any ideas? "JoeS" <JoeS@joesnotreal.com> wrote: >I am trying to setup MS Active sync and direct push/autd. Unless you'v...