How can I export custom fields from Exchange 2003?

We are trying to get Exchange data into SQL Server for use with other
aplications.

I can export from public folders into a text file and then DTS into SQL
Server.  But the problem is that I can only export the standard Outlook
fields.  None of the custom fields we created comes over.

I can view the contents of the custom fields in a grid and then copy and
paste the contents into Excel but any CR/LFs in the data are preserved and I
end up with several lines for each record.

How can I get the custom data out of Exchange in a relational format?

0
dave4819 (15)

Look at http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm - IMI GAL
Exporter, which exports Mailboxes, DList, Custom recipients and their
properties.

Regards,
Iv

"Dave F" <dave@nospam.com> wrote in message
> We are trying to get Exchange data into SQL Server for use with other
> aplications.
>
> I can export from public folders into a text file and then DTS into SQL
> Server.  But the problem is that I can only export the standard Outlook
> fields.  None of the custom fields we created comes over.
>
> I can view the contents of the custom fields in a grid and then copy and
> paste the contents into Excel but any CR/LFs in the data are preserved and
> end up with several lines for each record.
>
> How can I get the custom data out of Exchange in a relational format?

0
kozhuharov (25)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

get a result of an sql into a field

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

How to create an autonumber field?

form fields not saving to table

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...